warbux battle update - how'd he do. without spoilers of course

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Ness Lee, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. check won

check won New Member

A: i am talking about this specific situation, and none of you "tough guys" were there... so i guess we will never know what you would have done huh

B: Nobody got jumped... period... 1 guy got socked up, and he appeared to be more than capable of defending himself... to me yall are on the bitch shit for saying you just jump in every time your friend is in a 1 on 1 fight...

yall can continue to speak in general about a very specific situation, but you werent there and to anyone who was, even sifu, yall will sound stupid

lastly tradish, i don't need a bunch of homies to fight... but im not just gonna fight for a guy i dont know, and certainly not when it's likley i will be shot at if i do fight... I was just telling EG that if he wants to tell dlor he is a pussy for not doing anything then he is essentially calling a lot of other people pussy too... everyone there was not a pussy, we just used common sense to not run the risk of being killed... and if you want to say thats pussy, you should have the balls to say it IRL to everyone who didnt do shit... not just DLOR

but EG already responded, and i get his point... he just doesnt like that dlor said we did nothing because we didnt cosign him... i get what dlor meant by that, and i can see why EG is nit picking with the words he chose... tbh tho, this shit has nothing to do with anything else and it is pointless to talk about it any further because it happened like 2 years ago and none of yall were there
    test
  2. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

i agree - but this fuckin' thread has reached champ status..

test
  3. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Im pretty sure at that time if I had got into the altercation people woulda backed me up to...now Im not so sure lol but back then, yes everyone was cool with me...it was the fact they didnt know my HOMIE, and by the time they realized it was over and done with.....this whole cosigning thing is ridiculous......point blank you using 'no-one cosigning' me as some kind of attack like a little school child lmao

And that specific situation isnt one to gauge if someones a pussy or not....except the dude who did the suckerpunching......

PEACE
    test
  4. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

yo my bad with all that, seriously.
    after DLors last post I realized I spoke too soon. My original impression was everybody was getting slapped around by a group of dudes they scared of and one person just got it the worst. 1 on 1 thing never occurred to me because I would never see that as an issue to argue that other people should be fighting.
    test
  5. Maytrikz

Maytrikz Genuine Person Time

lets get this to 1000 posts
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

test
  7. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

dlor...we signed pat the bat.
    test
  8. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Platinum status. You're now ready to debate Choppa.
    test
  9. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Crazy how this thread only has half as many views as Choppa's riddle thread. That shit really went viral.
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

yes..

P-nut told me last night. we gon be champions again!
    test
  11. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

damn, just read this thread again, probably my best work. At all points i was arguing 3-4 people at a time and stayed with the ether. This is internetting at its finest
    test
  12. Stock

Stock New Member

test
  13. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

we out here, livin. what's good with you playa?
    test
  14. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

5char
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

[youtube]ZuSfp9MJtPc[/youtube]
    test
  16. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  17. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Cool. you put a lyric over a picture. Thought you were gonna get props huh? Thought it was gonna be good huh. took a little piece outta your day to think about me and put a little something together huh.

FAIL.

NEXT

When will you peasents learn. There are two types of people on RM.com. Those who are on my side, and those risking a severe ethering. Choose sides wisely.
    test
  18. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  19. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Soooo, you took the time out of the day, to find a vid of me, cut out my face, create a web template, memorize a line i spit in an obscure cypher, create a web template, host it, then post it to a messageboard.

And this is doing something OTHER than owning yourself?

You fans get creepier and creepier. It's borderline homo tbh
    test
  20. battlesource

battlesource AKA Plosiv

At first I thought this might be Hall of Fame material but reading back on it its just a load of shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.