warbux battle update - how'd he do. without spoilers of course

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Ness Lee, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. check won

check won New Member

my thoughts exactly...

and as far as the incident goes... it was dumb... right after bola 2 a bunch of people went to the bar around the corner, where there just so happened to be a birthday party going down for some ghetto mexican chick with 12 cans of aquanet in her hair... some drunk mexican from her party came outside furious for whatever reason and randomly took out his aggression by spitting on kid kuastic and punching sifus friend who was sitting down texting by himself... nobody did anything because we didnt know that guy, he didnt do anything himself, and the way the parking lot was set up they all had access to their car, where by the looks of the people at the party they more then likley had weapons, meanwhile we all left our cars back at the bola venue
    test
  2. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

u risk that anytime u get it in with people u dont know.

so its kinda weird dude thought he could do what ever the fuck he wanted and get away with it. he was right, but still.
    test
  3. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

damn.... to this day that story bout sifus homie is weird as fuck im glad i wasnt there
    test
  4. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

i thought sifu got punched & not his boy im confused.... on a serious note though yall were getting drinks & chilling in a strange area, a fight where a guy had his homies back there in a ghetto probably isnt the smartest thing, glad yall didnt do anything stupid... i can see where people saying sifu friend is a bitch cause the natural reaction would be to react regardless of the situation but it wouldnt be very smart in this instance.. normally when yo u get punched randomly like that your mind isnt in the right place though but i guess its good he didnt react even if people in gt gona think he a bitch
    test
  5. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

LOL ^ that's what i was thinking
    test
  6. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

For clarification...

Some dude and his bro started fighting outside...a bunch of us jumped up to get a good view to watch it lol the bouncers broke it up and for some reason dragged one of the dudes back into the little garden area...dude was hella pissed and kinda walked up to Caustic who saw him and kinda stood up, dude didnt want any part of that and turned round....at which point thru the bodies I saw my homies hat fly across the floor....as soon as he got off about 3 or 4 punches his other cousin dragged him off and into the corner, by the time I get over there the homie TuKrazy is going crazy saying its fucked up trying to get at dude, people holding him back, dudes cousin holding him back.....my homie is in shock he got a mouse under his eye and on his jawline but other than that just really shocked, he had no clue he was texting his girl!!!

We maylay around a bit here and there thinking what to do....Mexicans by they cars looking at us like if we even try anything they poppin the trunk....my homie just wants to know why he was hit...blah blah nothing goes down......

PEACE
    test
  7. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

^^ if only EG was there man, he woulda just used instant transmittion & kill all of them in 1 blow
    test
  8. SiFu

Nah EG's point is that DLor is on some other shit saying no-one did anything coz they didnt cosign me....he was trying to make it seem like they was all laughing and didnt care when that wasnt the case at all.....

I made the mistake posting the next day with a skewed view of the events.....when I saw the homies hat fly (I didnt see him getting hit, people was in the way) everyone started to move out the garden, I was like thats my homies hat, Topr walked past me saying "Aint nothing to do with us" and I said to him "Thats my homie, he just smacked my homie" and I took that as they didnt give a fuck.....not taking into consideration they aint know my homie, I just assumed as he had been there all day hanging around they might of taken him as 'part of the group'....which was my mistake totally.....my dude was sitting down texting he didnt even see the fight he didnt even see the dude walk up on him like Caustic did........

I apologized to all involved for my immediate accounts as truely nothing coulda been done, it was take an L and keep it moving....I see dude every couple days still he aint even mention it and finds it funny people think it was me and still use it as something to diss me about.....I saw Tu last weekend and he mentioned it saying he still regrets not charging in and I told him I was thinking of flinging a bottle into the corner but some dude in front of me had his hand under his shirt an I aint know if it was a knife or a gun plus we had the girl come out get inbetween everything, the dudes in the parking lot it just wasnt wise.....

PEACE
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i dont give a fuck if you dont do anything when you see randoms get jumped. i would in nearly all circumstances but like i said thats me. if you have a friend who's homie is getting jumped and you wont do shit i think thats pussy. if you have someone who you're a decent acquaintance with and their good homie gets blindsided or jumped and you don't do shit because "teeheheh we dont cosign him" then i think thats also some fucking sucker shit

theres different lines of reasoning that i would think make it less lame not to do shit. i dont expect someone to get shot over a single punch to someone you dont know. but dlors response is the biggest mark ass sucker shit ever. just as a general statement "haha we watched your boy get his jaw broken cause we dont cosign him" like yall had some meeting about whether or not youd do something. it was a fucked up situation where yall thought the mexican cats were gonna pullut straps and start bucking so yall decided "hey its just a punch and we dont know him lets just call it a night before shit goes bad" which is appropriate. but theres dlor calling it something else like he was about to whoop some ass til he realized "oh we as a collective dont cosign sifu (whatever the fuck that means) and thats his boy so whatever ahahah"

thats sucker shit, if you think thats cool and thats how you roll thats fine homie, i dont care about you or what you stand for cause it dont affect me, we aren't homies and we'll prob see each other like 2 times more as long as we both live it aint worth arguin over for me. do you pz

dlor is a pussy. thats all im saying.
    test
  10. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Eg is so coolland toughhhh
    test
  11. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

wtf
    if he didnt fight back thats more reason to jump in n break it up u idiot
    test
  12. SiFu

Again...he was sitting down texting...he got hit like 3 or 4 times *****ly then the dudes cousin pulled him off and drug him to the corner.....my homie was in shock namean.....if my homie had seen dude coming towards him (like caustic did) then he aint no sucka he woulda defended himself.....as it was it was take an L and move along.....

PEACE
    test
  13. BinoSWI

i kno cuzo im sayin that what that check won was saying 'he didnt even fight back so why would we help him...'

thats the biggest shit ever haha. thats the only case i would break up a fight if it was sum1 i didnt kno gettin beat up cuz then it aint really a fight its someone getting jumped n thats sum bitch shit

not talkin bout this case inparticular dat comment was jus fuckin wierd
    test
  14. Deffinition

Deffinition New Member

50 pages, fuck, ive missed out on too much, shame when stuff gets this big n you cant catch up, can someone summarise pretty please
    test
  15. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

I h8 part time tough guys, u know the type. that applies to people who only fight when its 'safe.' u need a hundred of your boys or some other perfect scenario to balls up? People like that can defend themselves if it pops off but shouldn't be picking fights or talking hard ever!!!

like this
    why would u guys wanna scrap now? should be humble as fuck till further notice.
    test
  16. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

oh my fucking god
    test
  17. BinoSWI

warbux chokes
    dlor comes into thread
    dlor argues wit sifu n eg
    40 pages later

basically anyway.... number of posts in this thread
    D-lor 137
    SiFu 91
    EmceeGoddess 72
    test
  18. SiFu

Make that 92 lol.....Im tryna get this to 1,000 posts and 100,000views now fuck all that other shit hahaha

PEACE
    test
  19. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuck the free world
    test
  20. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

This is the difference. If topr or caustic or someone else got hit we probably, even given all of the circumstances, would have fought back. But since it was sifu's boy, and as TOPR said "I don't know homie, nothin to do with me" or something to that effect quoted by sifu, the cost was not worth the benefit. This is what I mean by not cosigning.

So if you're calling me a pussy, you're calling reverse, check, me, topr, satyhre and every one else a pussy as well.

Youre also saying you have no respect for all your "friends" that you've given lines to. You've contradicted yourself multiple times in this thread.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.