warbux battle update - how'd he do. without spoilers of course

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Ness Lee, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

EG the poker player > warbux the rapper

Damn EG better than you in his secondary occupation
    test
  2. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

lol you mad.
    test
  3. check won

check won New Member

trust me... i don't care what kind of pride you carry, or how good you think you can fight... you would not have done shit... it is pointless to argue about it... but i was there, and you would not have done anything... guaranteed!
    test
  4. opus

opus Member

MCVet, confirm or deny?

which includes you too obviously? lol. psychological projection. look it up. I've been playing longer than you and I still play so I know what it takes to get there. Noone gonna stop playing poker after they make 100k and go do manual labor for a living and still live at their moms unless they lose a huge chunk of their bankroll. Make up a narrative that makes sense.
    test
  5. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

if i remember correctly, gt (half inside, half outside) pretty much outnumbered all the mexicans that night at that "after party" (which was really just a bar).. but like check said, 50% of the mexicans were headed to the car, so no one had any idea what to think.. topr had a bottle in his hand ready to strike.. the cat that did the punching was held back in the same area with us by like 5 of his boys.. graf's boy was livid, he was soo calm all day too lol

but yes, lor was there.. i rode with him like check said

"gt" people could've popped off at any moment.. whether it was.. #1.. caustic getting spat on by the dude.. or #2... graf's boy getting sucker punched while text messaging on his phone

either way, shit was weird..
    test
  6. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

cliff notes of what happened? or thread link plz.
    test
  7. Boom

Boom paradox

test
  8. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah because you know me super well
    test
  9. check won

check won New Member

word... i would say they had at least = amount of people... but thats not the point... its that they were all parked with in 10 yards of the door while we were blocks from our car... anyone with half a brain knows that shit was not a fist fight... if anything went down then people would have been seriously injured or killed... no joke
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

if you play poker for any serious amount of money you understand how mentally taxing it is to do for a long time. if you know me at all, which you don't, you'd know that i can pick things up very quick, but get bored with them easily. which is why i can outwrite most of gt but don't have any energy or drive to write entire verses or spend enough time on them to memorize them. even when i was doing well in poker id put in a very weak amount of hours. when id travel to go play in cash games at tourneys (i never played tourneys, always hated them) id put in a few hours a day and party and sight-see instead. much like at events, even tho im an ok freestyler and lots of people tell me im good, i just go and watch and get drunk instead of cyphering and shit.

i got sick of poker after playing it seriously since 16 years old. its not a fucking stretch that i got completely sick of sitting in a computer chair and thinking hard about a god damn card came for hours on end and wanted to stop playing it. i stopped studying, i stopped thinking actively about the game and i knew my play would worsen so i stopped. i went on a cold breakeven stretch, but didnt lose much, and slowly put less and less hands in. i didnt take some huge hit of my bankroll you stupid cock, if that happened i would just mention it.

i dont lie about shit, thats exactly what happened. so either shut the fuck up or put up some kind of bet which i will gladly accept and prove to you that this is the correct storyline and that i stopped playing poker with like 30k in my accounts and a winner at all levels through 1/2+5/10 nl. i am a lifetime winner of over 100k and i quit on a high note because i got sick of the game. i never hit a huge ass downswing that put me out of business.
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

ok if your point is that regardless of how tough someone is that was just a really bad situation with bad news written all over it, sure i get your point.

my point was obviously not specific to that situation. my point is i dont sit by and watch friends of friends or acquaintances get jumped and suckerpunched and furthermore i wouldnt be laughing about it like "yeah the reason i didnt do anything was cause we dont cosign you" which is some serious punk shit and obviously not true. the reason he didnt do shit is because he never would in that situation and him basically saying because him and battler friends arent pals with sifu is the reason he himself wouldnt help out a dude getting suckerpunched = pussy faggot shit which is what dlor exemplifies. fuck man id hop in if eyerate was getting jumped.
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

You sound like a fag.
    test
  13. check won

check won New Member

i don't know you at all, but i honestly don't take you for a complete fool... and you would have to be the biggest idiot in the world to have done somthing on this particular night... you can ask anyone who was there...

getting beat up by your MMA friends doesnt prepare you for getting shot at buddy
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

yeah yeah i get your point now, i misunderstood it earlier. that still doesn't change the fact that dlors reasoning for standing by was 100% pussy and very telling of his character. not to mention his reasoning is entirely different of yours.
    test
  15. check won

check won New Member

yeah... i wouldnt say what he said... but i dont know what would have happened if someone i was hella cool with got punched... it would have depended on how they reacted too...

lets say TopR got punched... i still would have know the situation was bad... but he would have swung back instantly... and other people who have TopR's back would have jumped in... and in an us vs them type of thing, i would have jumped in most likley... but i think TopR is a swell guy.... i have spoke with him before at other events... i have never spoke with sifu, and never seen his friend before obviously... and i'm guessing nobody else gave a fuck about his friend either... so i kind of get where lor is coming from... you are not gonna fight for someone you don't give a fuck about
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

i can't ever imagine watching a friend of a friend or an acquaintance get sucker punched or jumped and just standing there. that's gotta be the most pussy shit ever to me. im not saying go run into a knife or something, but at the very least break up someone getting jumped if not help out. but jesus, "we don't cosign you!" lmao. we.

i guess we're just different people. that's fine with me.
    test
  17. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Hi everyone...... I just enjoyed stir fry, and a rice crispy treat for dessert. Washed it down with sparkling cider.

How was all of your guys dinner?
    test
  18. check won

check won New Member

sifu aint an acquaintance... and let's cool it with the "pussy" shit cuz im no even trying to start some shit with you... i know you are refering to dlor... but you don't realize that everyone else there feels the same way about what happened (lush, topr, me, reverse live, dirt, madness, plex, ajaxx, etc) so you want to say we are all on some pussy shit because we didn't jump in a fight for a guy we don't know (who didn't even stand up for himself)... thats fine... but i hope you tell us ALL to our face too
    test
  19. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

if a friend of yours get punched your going to double team the guy??... maybe if the friend is frail & you know he cant handle himself but let the men fight & break it up or step in only if it gets serious imo... what happened with the whole sifu incident though??
    test
  20. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

man how the hell is this thread half the postcount but twice the length of the elle dirty d thread
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.