warbux battle update - how'd he do. without spoilers of course

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Ness Lee, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

yeah that was cuz i used to say shit to you i think basically cuz you used 2 argue wit eg

i dunno why i like eg as a poster but i do haha
    test
  2. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

lol. me and eg little beef i think has blown over by now
    test
  3. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Oh dude, quit at around page 35. Shit just farts and dies.
    test
  4. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

WTF is wrong with you lol. I was rapping that way before I knew who Saurus won. Watch the freshcoast DVD again then come back with an apology 6 pages, double spaced. 12 point font.

You make horrible music. You already admitted you think I'm a good battle rapper, calm the noise. Post in the Dlor multi thread, you're cluttering this one
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Thesurus clone jokes and " you lost to mosh jelton" lines. Holy fuck, how new are you guys. That shit is the most cliche responses to a Dlor thread. All you need to do is diss my race and you've become entirely predictable. Damn this whole page is cringewirthy
    test
  6. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

Yeah I actually stopped after like 3 pages of Emcee Goddess asking for a blowjob because he wrote a bar for Dlor. Prior to that this shit was golden.
    test
  7. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

A fucking mosh Jelton reference?? This thread is officially dead, please somebody save it
    test
  8. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

Wow you are delusional. I'll end it with this...
    Being a good battle rapper doesnt mean i hold you in high regards.
    Like i said you're top teir in the NW maybe.
    But lower mid on the WC. Shadow of giants.

You've never accomplished anything extraordinary with battling. Plus in new light of people writing your material...i'm wondering how good you really are. And just to add insult injury...i think Rone is a better battler than you.

I'm out. Say what you want.
    test
  9. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

yo d lor did u used to aspire to be a rapper or whatever or seriously only just been in it for the battling?
    test
  10. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

I dont know how rone came into this but since u bring it up of course he is he shits on dlor
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Rone is way better than Dlor if you compare battles. I've never wanted to be rapper. I kinda just got dragged into this whole pitiful display
    test
  12. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Rappers who do this for a career should be better than me, if they're not, that should tell you something
    test
  13. fullhousehorse

fullhousehorse New Member

dawg ima break your spine into multiple fragments like the ultimo dragon
    test
  14. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

never believe a used car salesman.
    test
  15. fullhousehorse

fullhousehorse New Member

fall back
    your fuckin wit tha dopest at rapping
    test
  16. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

shots ordered!!!
    test
  17. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

Blaze-Wun, i noticed you active in here. What happened to you in the world series thread? You was rallying hard as fuck. Trying to talk like pitching means nothing & the Rangers bats would negate our rotation.

You skipped out before we Giants fans had a chance to laugh at you.
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

uh i already explained this back when mcvet lost a bet to me and refused to pay up. im not going over it again, but i posted screen shots of all of my cashouts and i dont care to do it again. i dont like talking about it anyway.

07 i made 60k. the rest before it. i got completely sick of poker shortly thereafter and the uigea being enacted was pretty much my final straw. a lot went to taxes, a lot went to cost of living, i bought some shit etc. i planned on playing again in the future but uigea completely assraped the poker landscape and made it so bad players couldn't deposit anymore so the games got ridic tough and tons of pros stopped or moved way down.

the small stakes that douglas (losing player, and self proclaimed 'broke college kid) references are the stakes i played around with long after i quit playing seriously. and no, there weren't big poker databases like ptr back when i played. i cashed it out gradually until i had $1k in and just kept that in to play around with once every while and to use on mma betting whenever a good line came up. i took it all out a few months ago and i doubt ill ever play online again. poker is not something i care about anymore.

and no, its been a felony in wa since uigea was first coming into place. we're the only state iirc.

i played 2/4 and 3/6 nl primarily and usually 8/12 tables.

just because the general populace, likely including you, doesn't have the intelligence/understanding/mental makeup to gamble for a living doesn't mean its likely i am lying about shit. i dont lie about anything you fucking tards. all of the "embarrassing" shit about me you weasels know about is only known because it was posted by me in the first place. gumption for college lol stfu
    test
  19. Mistake

Mistake Dougie Darko

Posted via Mobile Device

accidental post.. Dammn phone

but since im in here i dont think dlor "ethered" anybody in this thread he just made himself look like piece of shit cunt hole swear swear etc ass fuck..
    test
  20. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

while your rooting for him,think, your actually just a fan of EG...lol j/k this thread is wild tho.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.