~War: Loving A Myth~

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Mind~$oul, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

If you missed the first part...War: The Intro

She was the daughter of a voodoo priest. The world barely hung on the hinges of death, when she opened her mouth to speak. For she knew of beautiful curses. She swerved in memory lanes and those moments were only bitter sweet. She wished to be loved.

He came to her when the sun was beginning to make way to another lonely night. She sat on his park bench, where he went every night to battle life. She never could quite remember how she got there. She just simply followed where her feet decided to stride. Together they traded war stories. She dared to say she dreamed of beating god in a fist fight. And laughed when he told her of his failed attempts of his own demise. She struggled to keep her soul from escaping her eyes. Wishing this precious moment would freeze in time. For she never met a person who could easily trace her lines. A soul mate was a myth to her and she nearly died when he got up to say good-bye.

She would eventually go on to marry this man and soak in all the bliss. They walked hand in hand into each others battle fields and made love in the trenches. As a child she would dream of this. And argue with the stars to grant her a simple wish. A hero to be with. At night she would grab his hand and place it on her heart. Daring him to steal every inch of it. And when they made love he went beyond her very existence. But she was the daughter of a voodoo priest and she held secrets. And this is when her war began....continued
    test
  2. poeticdreamz

poeticdreamz Tha Dreamer

You mean to tell me no body replied to this??? Yo this shit was wicked. It went from light to dark and back again and i loved it. I didn't like the paragraph style that you wrote it in but i'm not here to complain. You've really earned my attention for future pieces.
    test
  3. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

ok you officially have me hooked on this war series....I remember you telling me bout this but man....I'm really diggin this...and curious to see where it all goes

this was powerful...and had me at the egde of my seat like a expensive short flim or something...lol

holla
    test
  4. who~is~she

who~is~she THE ORIGINAL~ILL~SISTAH

Ok now im hooked.......What happens next?!
    test
  5. eatemup

eatemup New Member

dam this peice was like wow I likes nice drop
    test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Have you ever read Catherine Cormier by Ernest Gaines? I think you would like it.

Keep em coming, I'm glad to be reading this.
    test
  7. lpoet

lpoet POET

Its funny how people say shit like.."i cant wait for the next part" then dont come back and reply..LOL

anyhow..

this was dope man..i'm really ingrossed in this story..i dont really see where your going with it and that really intrests me...reminds me of excerts from a good book..is this plagirised..haha..j/k...

Shits nice man..i'm really glad to see something like this from you...

by the way mothafucka...you never emailed me the links of poems and you STILL HAVENT EMAILED ME ANYTHING ABOUT A COLLAB!!

GOT DAMN U MIND..GOT DAMN U
    test
  8. Philly_215

Philly_215 The Silent Poet

Well as long as you don’t do like other sitcoms and get folks interested and then start kicking out repeats where good lol

Feelin this, got me interested i think it was this part

its just something profound about that to me

Peace1
    test
  9. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

She struggled to keep her soul from escaping her eyes. Wishing this precious moment would freeze in time.

for to stop time is to have power of all things but to proceed through the journey of life is the greatest gift never known.... great peice homie.
    test
  10. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

man i love this guy's style....

She was the daughter of a voodoo priest. The world barely hung on the hinges of death, when she opened her mouth to speak. For she knew of beautiful curses. She swerved in memory lanes and those moments were only bitter sweet. She wished to be loved.

this is just like a great novel man like i need to re-read every stanza over and over again
    if their is only one other person i collab with on this site...its this guy....
    his shit is always dope
    got a lot of respect for him
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.