War Coming Soon!!!!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by barnizzle, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

russia and iran
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

You clowns better hope we dont have a world war 3 cuz in the even that we do, you will GET DRAFTED......

That means you too ILL RICH.
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i had family in both ww's and vietnam

fam i'm good either way it goes...

i got a family to provide for, thats my only concern...how they'll stay safe if i'm gone...not being able to see my kids...those are my only worries.

fuck a ww3 and a draft what happens is supposed to happen...its been written my nigga
    test
  4. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

all these bitch nations do is talk. They dont want it.
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

We can't afford for them to want it dumb ass. See the Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Spanish, British and the Germans

You my friend dont belong in the Spec...The Lipstick Alley will be perfect for you
    test
  6. Tequila Jong-il

Be gone with your historicism you puny minded faggot. The rules of the game have done changed.
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

If so then I guess stupidity is an important attribute to have while posting in the spec... I'm back Tequila so just deal with it.
    test
  8. Tequila Jong-il

test
  9. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

FATHERED THE SHIT out of this black nationalist drone.
    test
  10. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^get off his nutz dex

ur the only dago i know thats a dick rider
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  12. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

All of the Countires you mentioned are all apart of the united nations, so it's highly unlikely for them to fight unless it is staged.

Iran joined 24 October 1945

Russian Federation joined 24 October 1945

Venezuela joined 15 November 1945

The US and China also joined in 1945

Independent Nation States not in the UN:

Vatican City

These are the Countries not in the UN, because they are considered dependecies.

American Samoa (US)
    Anguilla (GB)
    Aruba (NL)
    Bermuda (GB)
    Bouvet Island (NO)
    British Indian Ocean Territory (GB)
    British Virgin Islands (GB)
    Cayman Islands (GB)
    Christmas Island (AU)
    Cocos Islands (AU)
    Cook Islands (NZ)
    Coral Sea Islands Territory (AU)
    Falkland Islands (GB)
    Faroe Islands (DK)
    French Guiana (FR)
    French Polynesia (FR)
    French Southern Lands (FR)
    Gibraltar (GB)
    Greenland (DK)
    Guadeloupe (FR)
    Guam (US)
    Guernsey (GB)
    Heard and McDonald Islands (AU)
    Hong Kong (CN)
    Isle of Man (GB)
    Jan Mayen (NO)
    Jersey (GB)
    Macau (CN)
    Martinique (FR)
    Mayotte (FR)
    Montserrat (GB)
    Navassa (US)
    Netherlands Antilles (NL)
    New Caledonia (FR)
    Niue (NZ)
    Norfolk Island (AU)
    Northern Mariana Islands (US)
    Pitcairn Island (GB)
    Puerto Rico (US)
    Reunion (FR)
    Saint Helena (GB)
    Saint-Pierre and Miquelon (FR)
    South Georgia (GB)
    Svalbard (NO)
    Tokelau (NZ)
    Turks and Caicos Islands (GB)
    U.S. Minor Pacific Islands (US)
    U.S. Virgin Islands (US)
    Wallis and Futuna (FR)

Antarctica:
    Antarctica

Other Areas:
    Northern Cyprus
    Palestinian Authority
    Taiwan
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

exactly fam, it'll b staged

just look at the 2000 election and 9-11

these snakes can make anything happen

order by chaos
    test
  14. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

True, no lie
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  16. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

I knew about this a week ago.

Late ass nigga.
    test
  17. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

uppin

russia/iran/syria vs. usa/ israel
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

Lmfao!!!!!!

I Told You Niggaz Russia Wants War
    test
  19. 5th Sequence

5th Sequence Hip Hop Head, Certified

A Different Perspective

VOA News - Bush: Breakaway Regions Must Remain Part of Georgia

My good friend who's russia was telling me that the russian tv stations they get are covering a completely different aspect than what's covered in the US. Georgia tried to reclaim the two breakaway regions of it's country (South Ossetia and Abkhazia --these regions want independence from georgia) and their refusal to join resulted in the georgian army killing some 4,000 civilians. I don't know the full details and i'm having trouble finding anything online.

Anyways my friend was tellin me that russia sent troops in to the breakaway regions to protect the people because those breakaway regions have large russian populations, but essentially have no army or way to protect themselves..

Russia comes in and then georgia goes to the world media about being attacked? Even though russia is only in the breakaway regions that wanted to be independent of georgia?

world war III? war stimulates economy still?

And I can't find this news story either but my friend was tellin me about an interview he watched on american tv of some women who was on vacation in Abkhazia when GEORGIA attacked and killed 4,000 civilians. The reporter asked a question about what it was like when russia invaded and she stopped the reporter and clarified that it was georgia that killed the civilians, but the russian army came and protected the rest of them. They cut her off and went to break.

If anyone can find actual links to this stuff i've love to see it and confirm all this.

shit is crazy
    test
  20. Brain

Brain New Member

After Georgia, Moscow issues nuclear warning to Poland

By Shaun Walker in Tbilisi and Anne Penketh
    Saturday, 16 August 2008

A senior Russian general has revived fears of a new Cold War by threatening Poland with a possible nuclear strike, as the President of Georgia bowed to the inevitable and signed a ceasefire the terms of which were dictated by Moscow.

General Anatoly Nogovitsyn, Russia's deputy chief of staff, reflected the Kremlin's fury at an agreement reached on Thursday between the United States and Poland, which is to host part of a US missile defence shield that has been fiercely opposed by Moscow. It "cannot go unpunished", General Nogovitsyn said in Moscow yesterday.

"Poland, by deploying [the system], is exposing itself to a strike – 100 per cent," said the general. But he raised the stakes by coupling the warning with a reminder that Russia's military doctrine provided for the use of nuclear weapons in such a case, and that Poland was aware of this.

The developments came at the end of a day of intensified diplomacy, as the US Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, spent nearly five hours negotiating with the Georgian President in which she provided "clarifications" about the ceasefire agreement.

Speaking at a news conference outside the presidential palace, an emotional Mr Saakashvili appeared to blame Europe for the Russian invasion of his country, and accused the Russians of being "barbarians" who "despise everything new, everything modern, everything European, everything civilised".

Mr Saakashvili said European leaders who failed to stand up to Moscow shared the blame for the Georgian deaths. The tired-looking President said that months of Russian provocations against Georgia had elicited only "muted and quiet reactions" from European capitals. "Who invited the trouble here? Who invited the arrogance here? Who invited these innocent deaths here? Not only those who perpetrated it but those who allowed it to happen."

Ms Rice struck a much more measured tone, refusing to criticise Europe and making only tempered criticism of Russia. While insisting on an "immediate and orderly withdrawal of Russia's armed forces" in line with the French-brokered truce secured earlier this week, she did not offer any indication of the US response if such action was not forthcoming. She also said that Russia's membership in global clubs was under review.

Despite the ceasefire agreement, assuming it is honoured, there is still a giant gulf between the two sides over what happens next in the disputed territories of South Ossetia and Abkhazia. A day after Sergei Lavrov, the Russian Foreign Minister, said the world could "forget" about Georgia's territorial integrity, Mr Saakashvili stressed that he was not prepared to negotiate the status of the two territories.

But the Georgian leader has suffered a bitter defeat: his army is destroyed, his country ruined, and the Ossetians and Abkhaz are buoyant in the knowledge that they can count on more Russian support than ever before in their desires to be free of Georgian rule.

In Washington, President George Bush kept up his verbal attacks on the Kremlin, accusing Russia of "bullying and intimidation" of an independent nation.

The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, who held talks with the Russian President, Dmitry Medvedev, said the Russian retaliation to the attack by Georgian forces on 8 August against the South Ossetian capital was "disproportionate". Appearing with Mrs Merkel at a joint news conference in Sochi, the Russian President's summer residence, Mr Medvedev spoke out against the US-Polish deal, saying that " the deployment has the Russian Federation as its target". The Russians have rejected the US contention that the missile shield is designed to be used against possible strikes from states such as Iran.

However, Mr Medvedev gave a more sober assessment than General Nogovitsyn, stressing: "It is not dramatic."

After Georgia, Moscow issues nuclear warning to Poland - Europe, World - The Independent

The US seriously needs to stay the fuck away from this one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.