Want your Beats on top 40 radio?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by zoloxian, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -008-

-008- New Member

You cant ask someone not to let anybody else rap over a beat you didnt pay for.

ima give you a beat for free and tell somebody w/money they cant have it???

you got NOTHIN to brag about if ya cant pay everybody for every service rendered.

even at least 100 bucks. i mean if the beat is good , that means you gotta guy who worked on it for a given amount of time.
    thats what he does. pay him for it.

if you were signed to a REAL label there would be a budget for this sorta thing.

lets reverse it

im looking for rappers on my beats, spit the heat,hot heat only, i cant pay you but,
    its exposure, just dont ever rap the verse anywhere else.........

IM SO SIKKA " FREE-ME " BITCHES ,,,,
    EVRY THING ELSE COSTS MONEY AND YOU PAY FOR IT SO WHY NOT BEATS???????????
    test
  2. BRR_

BRR_ New Member

test
  3. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

sorry kid...but those 29,000,000 are buying g unit and kanye albums...not some college kid's that look like will farrell and blues clues guy
    test
  4. The Militant

The Militant New Member

hahahaha

his label is gonna have the blue pawprint as the logo omg its a blues clues entertainment album
    test
  5. zoloxian

zoloxian I pimp you bitches

I'd Rap For free, I still do on mixtapes constantly and I still give beats away to cats tryna make it so yeah I see where your coming from but if your Hungry you'll do anything to eat. Thats How I see it, Ima part of an indie label with limited scrill so I gotta do what I do, mostly Im tryna network with peeps willing to work. Its not that I dont pay for beats I own a Triton I make beats all day, but I trade and Barder my skills thats the way I like to work. I have a market, I work hard everyday, and if you gotta a beat thats bannana's Let's talk. Im a Beat MAKER I know what kind of work it takes! Im JUST TRYNA HELP KIDS COME UP! thats it. So if your down to build peep my credentials and get a hold of me. If you dont want to work with me or my team dont reply, I wish you the best.Peace
    test
  6. zoloxian

test
  7. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

lol ok buddy
    test
  8. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

the best part is asking dudes to clear the samples!......right.....while were at it do u want a hand job and a hot dog?, wtf....
    test
  9. zoloxian

SURE. Hit me up
    test
  10. zoloxian

Im Basically Networking, If I Find a Dope Producer He or She Has Potential to Have an Entire REGION Buying Beats from Them. Im not trying to get a beat and jet Im trying to find new members to make a DOPE team DOPER, thanx for the advice, you should hit me up with a link to your beats.
    test
  11. zoloxian

Im Not Asking anyone to do anything, just show me your beats if your interested.
    test
  12. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

lol im right though..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.