Wannabe Jews

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Are Christians and Muslims "Wannabe Jews"?

Just something to ponder.
    test
  2. x - calli

x - calli Guest

not sure about that.. but the jews definitely set the standard for monotheism.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Yes, we did. In order to prove that though one must look to Ancient Egypt (3,300 years ago) and see that Amenhotep IV & Nefertiti were both decedents of Yuya (Joseph) and Tjuyu who gave birth to Tiye who married Amenhotep III and gave birth to Amenhotep IV who later changed his name to Akhenaten, married Nefertiti and formed the first Monotheistic Religion the world has ever known. When he died and his throne was taken, the Thutmosis family who had intermarried and joined with the Amenhotep family bore a prince who is now remembered as Mosis. Mosis led Israel out of Egypt and Yeshua (Joshua) led them into Canaan. Some of those Jews continued to practice the cult worship of Amen Ra (which is why the word Amen is used by Christians, Jews and Muslims today) and Aten (pronounced Ah-tee) was combined and confused with the Canaanite deities "Moloch," "El" and the Egyptian god Amen Ra, thus Ah-tee became Eloah, El Shaddai, El Olam, Elohim, etc and the Arabs borrowed El from the Hebrews and turned it into Al instead El. Moloch became Melech and Melech meant King so the promised Mashiach (Mashi in Egyptian) or Savior became known as Mashiach Melech (Anointed King).

Later when the Jews went into exile in Babylon they brought out with them Dagon and the Assyrian gods and everything got muddled together. But, the Essenes remained true to Atenist views and stayed separated from the other two sects of Judaism which were the Pharisee and Sadducee. The Essenes existed in two places at the time (Judea and Ethiopia) and maintained their views, rejecting Judaism and what Israel had become. The Nazarenes and Nazarites were branches off of the Essenes as were the Ebionites. Yeshua was a Nazarene, John the Baptist was a Nazarite and Mohammed was taught by an Ebionite Christian who had been confused by Manichean Gnostic beliefs (which included Buddha's palm-tree birth). That is why Mohammed confuses Buddha with Isa in the Quran, which proves that Mohammed wasn't a prophet and that the Quran is not from God (as if we need proof).

Christianity was bastardized Essene views (corrupted by Saul who changed his name to a Roman version of Paul and taught a false doctrine throughout Syria and Rome. When Constantine made it the Empire's religion all of the other pagan Roman views got incorporated and 2,000 years have passed and here we are . . .

But, the truth will be known around the world soon enough.
    test
  4. x - calli

x - calli Guest

very interesting..

u were mentioning monotheism in egypt in the other thread, and i remembered what ahkenaten did. i thought that maybe his monotheism inspired the jews who subsequently left egypt and created israel, but i didnt know if the dates would match up.
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Mosis was an Atenist and a follower of Akhenaten. There's a book called: "The Mystery of the Copper Scroll of Qumran: The Essene Record of the Treasure of Akhenaten" in which a journalist and scholar named Robert Feather touches on the subject. If you're interested, it is a good read. Not rock solid evidence but all of the connections are clearly made. It's as close as one can get without finding an archaeological treasure with gold inscribed on it saying "The Essenes are Atenists". . .

The fact that Solomon pointed his temple directly at Amarna and the Essenes buried their dead with their faces toward Amarna, that should be convincing enough. But, there's countless evidences in the book.

Judah is the name of an Egyptian line which goes all the way back to the origin of the Sphinx, the Leo-Virgo stone statue which represents the coming world Mashiach (Messiah).

Sigmund Freud even wrote a book connecting Moses and Akhenaten titled "Moses and Monotheism":
    http://www.amazon.com/Moses-Monothe...0815048?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1192586408&sr=8-1
    test
  6. x - calli

x - calli Guest

very cool.

looks like egypt contributed even more to the world than i thought
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

The pyramid is on your dollar bill with the eye of Amen Ra over it and there's 13 five pointed stars over the eagle's head making up a six pointed star. You know that wasn't a coincidence, right?
    test
  8. x - calli

x - calli Guest

i guess it wasnt..

theres been alot of speculation on stuff like that.

youve got a point tho
    test
  9. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

*Shrugs*

It don't make no difference.
    A chigga gotta do whatta chigga gotta do.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I'm...sorry, did anyone else note the irony of the thread name and the thread starter?
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Probably not, because it isn't ironic.
    test
  12. McGirth

McGirth New Member

no, their Christians and Muslims. Anyone that is a wanna-be jew can convert.
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Or they can pretend that they are saved by a Jew who said, "I have been sent only for the lost sheep of ISRAEL" and change his name from Yeshua to Jesus Christ and alter his black hair to light brown, his brown skin to pink and his brown eyes to blue (or sometimes green) and call themselves Christians.

And if that doesn't suit them they can follow a man who stole his title "Seal of the Prophets" from a Christian Gnostic named Mani The Manichean, made up a religion and called it Islam and claimed all the Hebrew prophets as Muslims.

I'd say that they're biting our culture in every possible way.
    Well, not quite every way . . . Christians stole Easter from Babylon's Ishtar and the Christmas traditions from Germanic Barbarians who practiced fertility worship and Mohammed jacked the Buddha born under a Palm Tree story from the Indians and applied it to Isa.
    test
  14. McGirth

McGirth New Member

^ Jewish tradition includes the last 2000 years of history. Actual Jews don't consider Christians and Muslims wanna-be-jews. Most Jews i know will admit to a historical Jesus, and that he was a good if not great human being, but he was no son of god or even a prophet. Also i don't know of any jews that care about trivial stuff like Jesus hair color, moustouche length, etc.
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Do those same Jews eat pork?

Most Jews today are just as confused as most Christians are.
    That doesn't change the fact that Christianity and Islam are watered down Judaism.
    test
  16. McGirth

McGirth New Member

no jews don't eat pork obviously. though even if they did, its not like "eat pork" is some sort of deadly sin/dividing line between jew and non-jew.
    I'm pretty sure it falls in the sins forgivable on Yom Kippur!
    in fact, alot of jews in israle eat pork because they consider living in israel makes them jewish enough, so they allow themselves certain excesses they would not otherwise.

again, jews don't consider Islam and Christinity watered down Judaism. They see them as different (though misguided) religions.
    test
  17. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[funny]

Wow, you went from talking about the handful of European Jewish Converts that you know to speaking for all Jews. Let me tell you somethin that your ignorant Jewish American friends won't tell you. Most of them aren't really Jews. A lot of people who live in Israel and call themselves Jews aren't even from the tribe of Judah. They're Germans who converted several hundred years ago.

Who are you trying to convince? I am Jewish. We don't eat pork.
    test
  18. McGirth

McGirth New Member

No i'm talking actual Cohen's here. I.e. descendent's of the tribes of Israel. Nice try though.
    Also converts are full jews, whether you approve or not.

If you want to you can convert.
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Wow, Judaism has really got the world confused.
    The REAL Israel consists of 12 Tribes.
    Judah is one of those tribes.

As for converts, they're not real Jews. A white man can dress in a Dashiki, that doesn't make him an African.

You can't convert to a race. Jew is a race, not a religion.
    Judaism is not the religion of Judah. It's bullshit.
    test
  20. McGirth

McGirth New Member

following soulans advice and looking at the thread title... I think i've been had. lol. gg
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.