Wanna Watch A Crazy Video ??

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _Organik_, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

ive seen and heard the sound before that the guy was making... and its always from someone getting knocked out and literally snoring
    test
  2. DaAce

DaAce Soloist

and who's gonna mention this in their next battle... im picking dizaster
    test
  3. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

Organik of course. He's the OP
    test
  4. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

Not as stupid as 3 guys 1 hammer crew... google 3 guys 1 hammer wiki and read up on these three dudes it's definitely the most fucked up thing I've seen online amongst the fucked up stuff. This was really brutal too though
    test
  5. ForestSilence

Yeah this is bizarre, some of the best kick boxers & mixed martial artists on the planet have soccer kicked (essentially just a head kick on a downed opponent) and head stomps without causing any type of signifigant damage like this and I'm talking about decades of it happening in Vale Tudo and multiple Japanese promotions similiar to FEG. It seems like this guy died unusually easy, so I'm a bit suspecious but maybe it's because of the surface he is on versus a wooden canvas in a ring. And that did seem to be a pretty large pooling of blood starting rather rapidly.

EDIT: To whomever mentioned snoring whilst unconscious sounding like this, I agree as well. A good high-profile example of this in good quality is from the first Jack Ass film in which Knoxville gets layed out by Butterbean.
    test
  6. S RAWK.

S RAWK. New Member

i hope kimchee aight
    test
  7. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  8. ForestSilence

Don't know how reliable this information is but I think it might be what the 4chan guys have been using
    also interestingly the myspace account of Willie Dennis was taken down and Blythe's youtube account has been deleted so they seem to know they have to keep their guard way up now... nothing like 4chan to harass the fuck out of them

The instructor is a known bully Bobby Joe Blythe. He is 63 years old and lives near Fresno. He is currently a flight instructor. In 1984 he taught martial arts, including training body guards. He was well connected with the VA law enforcement and military, so he had friends. Bobby Joe Blythe 559-584-9315 989 Robin CT Hanford, California The attacker is Willie J Dennis, currently residing in Florida. He is up for charges soon on a separate assault case.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.