Wanna Watch A Crazy Video ??

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _Organik_, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rone

Rone New Member

this is clearly fucked up, head stomps are always fucked up, and even more gruesome to see in person.

that being said i know several marines as well, many of whom are stand up guys, and some of whom are some of the best people i know. there has to be some kind of mental strain from the training, but to an extent the training is necessary to create soldiers equipped enough to protect our country against some of the equally, if not more fucked up, extremists and machines that we encounter.

with that being said, not enough credence is given to the mental health of those coming out of the military, espeically special ops people and especially people who are coming out of active and intense duty. mandatory in depth mental screening should be necessary to deal with the problems and complexes that these dudes obviously have.
    test
  2. Raw Ink

Raw Ink New Member

Fuuuuuck it....
    test
  3. 2essentialz

2essentialz Active Member

wow what a faggot, that dude in the white. they completely set him up, man that shit was terrible. i feel bad for the dude.
    test
  4. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Wow, that's so fucked up.

Organik, I'm gonna fuck you up for posting this.
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

yeah or the sound of a broken nose you twat
    test
  6. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

It's still fucked up regardless.
    test
  7. _Mac_

_Mac_ Owner

I watched this last night really high and it shocked me
    test
  8. Ubserd

Ubserd the big-mouth white cuban

yeah, you shouldnt watch this kind of shit high it totally kills it

that was pretty bad, but not worse than decapatation videos i seen, that was still really fucked up though

the fact they were filming it and the white dude was narrating the blood trail too was like he was filming his own evidence for a murder conviction that shit is stupid
    test
  9. Bartone

Bartone New Member

im curious where did you read he didn't die? ive only seen this on a few sites but they all said he was dead.
    test
  10. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

Aw man I should not have watched this while eating Pizza...

fuuuck
    test
  11. Sensei Sounds

Sensei Sounds Certified Brappee

But you can't beat me with them Ronald McDonald boots.

Makes sense.

I initially learned that a genuine death rattle is when the air escapes the lungs near death. (could be before or slightly after)
    Fluid filling the nose or back of the throat causes a sound like the one in this video. So many things can make a sound exactly like that or close, including a video I can't find right now of a man who had a crushed trachea from a fight, he didn't die, though. The sound was identical.

Organik, do you watch these videos and write your verses? [funny]
    test
  12. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

no youre stupid dawg, youre over here saying dude is still alive when everything else says that he died. q uit speaking out of your ass faggot
    test
  13. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

LMFAO @ Bartone killed by marine

im pretty sure dude is dead tho

crazy vid nonetheless that fucked up breathing always gets me
    test
  14. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

When that dude got smashed in with a hammer, he made the same sound....Ewwww I hate it

What surprised me tho, was in the UK we kick people in all the time, stomp them out an what not, and sometimes dudes would goto the hospital but mostly they'd get knocked out or they face bloody but that was about it, I'm kinda glad none of us stomped like that coz we woulda been killed nuff people lol

PEACE
    test
  15. Ryan KOTD

Ryan KOTD www.kingofthedot.com

death rattle/next battle

dope multi breh
    test
  16. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I'm sick wit the multis bruv!!! WooHoo lol

PEACE
    test
  17. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

I think i'll refrain from watching this. the skateboarding / testicle crunches n arm breaks haunt me not to even mention the decapitiation movies. I already think 99percent of people deserve to not live and I have a feeling this clip isn't going to aid me to change my mind.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. judaman

judaman New Member

There is a HUGE thread on bullshido.net (a martial arts forum) of this video, people have narrowed down the names of the people involved, name and location of dojo, phone numbers, myspaces, etc.

Just saw a link to florida courts that the guy who possibly killed the man, has a court case for aggravated assault in September of 09, possibly for same incident or another, either or I hope he does jail time along with the the dojo master. A really fucked up video.
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

i think it was on bullshido i cant remember i researched it for like 20m curious about it, mostly finding the same repeated articles then i found that. they did toss him in the garbage though and it said the people who first saw him go in there were the ones who called the cops. then it said they put him in a mental institution.

not looking around again for it, you can.

and ive seen tons of mma/street fight vids where people get KO'd with a smashed nose and they breathe like that its not ALWAYS before someone dies lol
    test
  20. judaman

judaman New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.