Wanna Watch A Crazy Video ??

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _Organik_, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

Mentally Challenged Karate Master Killed By Marine - NothingToxic.com

In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.
    The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:
    'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.
    'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

Quoted By Liveleak.com
    test
  2. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

That is completly fucked up.....they should do the same to the marine and the master for that shit.....beating a dillusional mentally ill person like that merits the highest sentence
    test
  3. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

Them stomps were real intense and unnessecary dude was already snoozing from the crazy knee he recieved.....fukked up
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Man, everytime someone gets they head smashed in they always make that disgustingly nasty nasal breathing thing.....that shit curls my blood forreal.....

Shits crazy as fuck tho....is it past the time limit for them to prosecute now?? all the dudes there who dragged him out the back door, the dude who stomped him and the owner should all get dunn for that shit....brutal bruv!

PEACE
    test
  5. Ryan KOTD

Ryan KOTD www.kingofthedot.com

i don't think there is a limitation on murder charges.
    test
  6. Ayod2k6

Ayod2k6 New Member

ill beat the fuck out of them marine fags
    test
  7. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

the term youre looking for is 'death rattle.'
    test
  8. Disector1

Disector1 New Member

Who (or WHAT) are these people? This must be some kind of internet 'joke'. If this really happened...turn in the cuprits and bring back the death penaly. In this case, snitching is a good thing.
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

after further research the man did not die, but he was placed in a garbage can and left to die. people found him and called the cops.

these people are disgusting and should be put in prison.

guy couldn't fight for shit LOL he got dropped by a handicapped schizo with a leg trip what a joke
    test
  10. SiFu

Death rattle??? I'm gonna use that in my next battle!

PEACE
    test
  11. SiFu

thanks for the info EG...I dont feel half as sick now....I can rewatch it a couple more times knowing he didnt die lol

PEACE
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

sounds like u just used it..
    test
  13. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

sick as fuck what a mother fucker
    test
  14. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

what the fuck.....
    test
  15. SiFu

Yea...I thought getting it out the way would be less hassle init

PEACE
    test
  16. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

Where did this fool get that this man did not die? He DID die you faggot. That horrible nasally breathing sound is a death rattle and is a sign that someone is dying.
    test
  17. Drones

Drones Active Member

But why would this footage hit the net now? Seems weird.
    test
  18. Disector1

Disector1 New Member

Exactly. I think it took place in the 80's.
    test
  19. hyabusaslice

hyabusaslice New Member

That mid punch at 3:32 was awesome!!!
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Marines are trained to not value any life other than their fellow homo squad.

For real though, one of my best friends became a Marine and turned into an absolute piece of shit mentally, so I already hate them to a degree. I've never met a Marine I liked, and I've met a good number.

Hahaha, ignorant yes, do I care? No, that mentally challenged guy gave him the fuckin business, of course he got heated and wanted to finish him off.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.