Wanna get your songs played on Sirius?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Laxin, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

FIRST OPTION

All Unsigned Rappers- Get Played on Shade45

All interested rappers/groups that would like to create buzz and be heard. E-mail your track for consideration. Details are below:

Please do NOT send big MP3s!!! If possible, please upload your track to a file sharing website like Zshare

Make sure you include:

Your name

Title of the track

How people can get at you (Myspace, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter… whatever)

Picture

Email it to: kimmicupcakes@gmail.com>

VIP Saturdays is hosted by DJ Self, and the VIP Crew every Saturday on Shade45 - Sirius XM radio from 10p-1a (EDT).

At 11p we’re giving unsigned artists the opportunity to be heard on the show which is broadcasted LIVE NATIONWIDE. We’ll play 2 artists and ask the listeners to call up and let us know if they are feeling you or not. If your shit is garbage- please believe they will let you know!!! Our listeners do not hold anything back so don’t get mad, just take it as constructive criticism on how you can improve.

We will be uploading the winner’s track to our pages for further promo.

If you want to call up to the show to plug your single—866-SHADE45

If you want to listen, but don’t have Sirius- we usually stream live on That’sHipHop.com (Swift / Green Lantern’s site); I would suggest going over there to create a FREE account- it’s the PERFECT venue for rappers.

Man, if you’re not a rapper but know someone who is trying to get a break, feel free to slide them this info. Getting a break can be tough so I’m lookin out… just be sure to send me a check when you get put on!!! Lol ;-P
    Let’s get it gwinin!!

SECOND OPTION

In Addition: You can also send your music to Angela Yee to be a guest on "Dont Quit Your Day Job" at DontQuitMusic@Gmail.com 2 tracks, contact info, and day job.

THIS SHIT IS LEGIT! FOR ALL YOU BATTLE RAPPERS THIS IS GOOD PROMO FOR YOUR MUSIC AND BATTLES. 20 THOUSAND PEOPLE TUNE INTO SHADE 45 EVERYDAY.

THE PEOPLE THAT DO THIS GET HEAVY PLAY IF THE SONGS ARE DOPE.

I HOPE SOME PEOPLE WILL USE THIS INFORMATION. NO ONE IS GOING TO FIND YOU IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR SELF OUT THERE! IT'S ONLY 1 E-MAIL AND A CALL.... DON'T BE FUCKING LAZY!

IT'S A GOOD LOOK FOR YOU AND THE BATTLE LEAGUES YOU REP.

EVEN IF YOU DON'T MAKE MUSIC... IT'S AGL TO CALL UP AND GET SOME FREE PROMOTION FOR BATTLE RAP IN GENERAL.
    test
  2. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Laxin, your officially asking for way too much. Your assuming that battle rappers are rappers. smh.
    test
  3. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Silly me... I just thought helping these so-called rappers out was a good look. I guess not. :COD::funny:
    test
  4. Hemlok

Hemlok New Member

This the Sirius that Opie & Anthony are on?? Fucking love them boys!!
    test
  5. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

this is a good look actually laxin

thanks
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.