wanna find out if theres a God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Then just shut up and listen.
    Some of u so busy trying to refute, reason and scoff at God
    An havent made a heartfelt pettion to want to know him.
    So take some siginifacnt time to seek him, go into a quite place
    And ask him if hes real, if u dilligantly seek u may very well
    Come out of this pretty shocked, if not by all means continie to refute
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

God is in everyone and everything. God is the divine creation. this world is maya, illusion. but it is designed by the divine, which is god, to please all living beings and to aid them in their spiritual journey. God is love. Love is god. feel it, know it. Love of god. Lives come and go. Friends come and go. Seasons come and go. But the very core of you, the real you, which is not you, but everything. The eternal witness always remains. You are part of the divine, like waves are part of the ocean. There is no time, only illusion, only mind concepts. Lose them..

Love is everything..real love is timeless, ageless, deathless. it is without condition. it is appreciation for what is, for this beautiful world.
    test
  3. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Yes my son? Who said god was a man?

lmfaoooo just kidding
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Your right it isnt realiy its an illision. In the bible ot says we are seatwrd at the right hand of God so were actially at two places at once. Which is also why we have auhority in he heavenly realms as well what ever we bind on earth will also be bound in heaven" An what better way to see whos for u when left to their own devices when faced with a decision to choose wether theyd want to be with hik or not.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

However God is not in you, he cant come in unless invited. Like demons can.
    Thats why ur to ask jesus to come INTO ur heart. God is outside needed to come in rather than being in u withoit ur say to
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Hes genderless . We believe its a man because of the references to "him" in the bible
    Which im pretty sure is the correct translation
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i believe god is in everyone and everything.

but my definition of what god is isnt the same as yours.
    test
  8. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

So your all powerful, omnipresent, timeless immaterial god can't "come into me" unless I invite him?

You people come up with the dumbest fucking shit to put the burden on man.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Big is wrong there.. God is constantly calling people to him but God tends to help those who ask for it but he does not just sit on the sidelines
    test
  10. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

If he is genderless, how can u believe he is a man?
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

god is a man? like a person man?

how can this be? assuming aliens are alive and well in the universe, and they would probably be older societies than earths, seeing as man on earth is relatively new compared to the universe, how come if god created them, why wouldnt "he" look more like them?
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

if i go into a quiet room and asked god if he's real, all that's gonna happen is....silence. u might need professional help if anyone answered u. if there really is a god i would want to kno, but askin myself doesn't change anythin in any sane human being
    test
  13. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I Dont Get It.

We have 2 entities greater then man in pretty much every way concievable (Gods & Demons). But you read a book written by man saying this ones good, invite him in. Its not even a credible source outside vague history lessons. But somehow this powerful entity which you or I how zero real world knowledge about is good or evil.

Seeing as the Bible is based on Canaan/Ugarit gods. The Judeo-Christian God is really Yahweh, the brother of Mot God of the Underworld. And son of the One True God El. You only need to go back a little to read about it. Yahweh even took up his mom for his new wife. And this is the good entity being worshipped for the past 2500 years...

Which is to say God And Demon is just perspective. In biblical times they were basically just tribe mascots. YHWH's being the god of "Jacob's People".

Its the evolution of Monotheism. Which really didnt take. Worship of Baal went on for centuries. I guess YWHW's miracles werent all that impressive to the hebrew people. People didnt worship YWHW when it came to the growth of their crops. Baal was the go to God for that. But a fix has shown itself in time. Just claim all other Gods powers as YHWH's. Its basically why most modern bibles simply say God or Lord. So you don't really think where your prayers are headed.

I got a feeling like YWHW is the equivalent of Ares, so the reason the world is so violent is because people have been worshipping the God of War for the past 2000 years.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

He
    Well he prolly wont for u now because u just limited him by ur unbelief.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

you just got done telling me u dont think there is a God
    So u cant say hes in u if u dont feel him in you if u dont know hes in u
    He is real but u must allow that relationship or else the truth is not in you
    U feel him u learn him u believe him.
    test
  16. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

he doesn't deserve my belief. he's like a dead beat dad that wants respect from his bastard children
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

:funny: hilariously false statement
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.