Wanna Be... Drop Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by ^IT^, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^IT^

^IT^ MMC

test
  2. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

ight yo thanks for the hit on my page i truely appreciate it...
    buffering...
    playing...
    haha i hate dial up...
    anyway let me peep this.....
    beat is hot... sound like some south and east coast shyt mixed together..... which is cool....
    ooooooooo quality needs to be worked on a bit....
    nice singin in the begining... u rapping and singing together which is ill...
    nice flow on this nice delivery...
    i usually dont feel the south..... but i like this.... shyt is nice nice lil hook as well...
    only thing i could say is jus up ya quality..... thats about it shyt is hot... keep it up ooo wait up theres more cats on this... the second dude is ill too he got a good flow... and delivery as well..... his quality sound a lil better to me but still not that good.....
    hook is real catchy yo.....
    third cat is ok as well
    yall got some ill shyt going keep it up....

if u dont mind can u peep this thanks..http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=855013
    test
  3. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

Returning The Favor for Skrybe. BTW Thanks for the feed on our track.
    This beat sounds familiar, loving the "hey hey hey" in the background. Singing is horrific, please quit. 1st kid sounds young, delivery is pretty good, sound like a young lil scrappy. I can see you on BET in 10 years doing some crunk shit or something. Ha. Singing again sucks, quit that. Get lil jon on the hook. lol

2nd Dude - Much better than the first dude, voice is better too. Haven't heard too many south rappers on here, flow was kinda off at times. Straight verse though, quality was blah, but it's cool.

3rd Verse - Same as 1st verse. Lyrics were simple, I don't expect much lyrically from southern rappers though. okay verse.

I'll give this 4/10, beat was dope as fuck, but wasn't really feeling it.
    Lose the hook.
    test
  4. MC abuzer

MC abuzer The Kid

um...ok

beat comes in ok.......ya it gonna that southern feel

First Dude : Not to complex with his rhymes aint really feelin the voice...not bad tho flow falls off at points...not bad tho

Hook : Sorry but it is pretty bad man not feelin it at all....

Second Guy : pretty nice...lyrics are hott....flow is good and delivery is real good.....consistant throughout his verse..

Third Guy : Pretty good lyrics are ok nuttin special.....but seems to have decent flow delivery is there..nuttin special here but still good stuff....

Overall this track was decent except the hook...the hook sucked!!!!....loose the hook and this would be pretty good

pz and thanks for the feed on mine...
    test
  5. Dru-P

Dru-P Alaskan Assassin

test
  6. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

hahahah and you talkin bout my singin lmao...even tho i wasnt singin lol...anyhow thanks for peepin my track...returnin the favor....aight well quality is a lil ruff homie could be upped....but thats only a minor thing....hook isnt that great cant really vibe off it....i mean i think i could be catchy but some one that can actually sing would have to lace it nah mean....first cat spitten kinda choppy flo but he doin up that dirty south thing so i guess thats what hes lookin for....second cat seems a lil more comfy on the mic gotta a lil cleaner flo and shit and lyrics arnt really a strong point for either cat...and im assumeing this the same cat again pretty much same as first verse.....wasnt bad beat kinda fit the sound thats floatin these days....and verses was str8 just that hook dont really think was workin for the cat layin it...keep bangin em tho fellaz...

pzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  7. Scar-Trust

Scar-Trust New Member

liking the beat.. at the start it sounds a bit like new york at the start.
    i don't like the singing.
    first person is ok.
    like the second person a bit more then the first. he just seems overall better with lyrics and flow.
    don't like the 3rd much.

overall the track is ok.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=855242
    return the fav, peace
    test
  8. ^IT^

^IT^ MMC

preciate it..
    i got yalls links
    test
  9. ^IT^

^IT^ MMC

uppppp
    test
  10. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

beats aiigh
    i aint all into dirty south shit ya feel me...
    voice samples on dat shit iz hott
    tha breakdown befo tha hook iz hott too...
    nigga...stay away from singin lol...
    quality sounds muffled reallll bad...
    you jus aiigh nigga...aint none spectacular you gots a lot you could improve on...
    yea dis tracc iz aiigh pimp
    keep doin yo thang

return tha favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=856083
    test
  11. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

sound like a crunk ass beat returning the favor for the shit on the trademarc collabo....

ummmm dogg if you are trying to sing on a chorus double up the chorus..... more then one layer...

verse is on beat...... tight lyrics..... sound like some broke down ass bone shit on this chorus again lol

u need to layer them vocals.......

second verse is raw too......... some tight down south type shit....... yall need to get some better quality and learn to put a song together better and shit would be raw as fuckkkk.....

but i see since you have only 3 song your pretty new to this..... so keep workin on it ... keep asking questions and shit ...... shit could be mad raw....

third verse is pretty raw too........

overall this could be alot better but its not bad.........

i enjoyed this hope to hear you get better and you continue doing music... cause you could bring some hot shit ....

holla back
    joe
    test
  12. ^IT^

^IT^ MMC

preciate upz
    test
  13. ^IT^

^IT^ MMC

one last up
    test
  14. Uticachick420

Uticachick420 Uticachick420

Kollision its cortney from utica ny ur music kicks ass my cousin connie met u she said u worked in a store in utica and u gave her 2 cds and i ended up wit one. i guess u n connie went through shit together. but yea. ILOVE U HAHAH
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.