wanderlei got rocked

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Funny how you couldn't answer if you train in anything... I'll put my money on it you don't. And shows how dumb you are.... Block me all you want... Idiocy at it's finest...

Of course I don't know anything about MMA compared to the person who doesn't train whatsoever...
    test
  2. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

haha glad to see jayoo's relentless faggotry is plaguing more than just the emcee battle board.

he definitely doesn't know shit about battling and reading some of these threads he clearly doesn't know a god damn thing about mma. go figure i guess... hey gayoo what else are you completely full of shit about? god knows there's gotta plenty of topics you are completely and utterly ignorant to, yet still feel the need to throw you're worthless opinion in on. lol you like the Rush Limbaugh of rapmusic.com. quit acting like you have any friends in real life, you obnoxious cocksucker.

hey buddy how does it feel to be a smarmy troll faggot that no one likes or respects the opinion of in multiple forums?

you're life is a L.

jayoo=should have been a cumshot
    test
  3. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

UFC 94, my boy allllll day holla!!
    test
  5. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

love it
    test
  6. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

HAHAHAHAH wow... you've spent this entire thread violently defending any single criticism against mir.

YOu are either one of three things : A Mir Stan (aka on his dick)

or his wife

or his daughter.

HOw much do you know about Mirs "skill set"? what about his bo staff skills? his make-out skills? i bet you want to know.

the only thing anyone can tell about anyone skills in MMA is by watching their fights. Mir is a great fighter but what the fuck do you know about him, moron?

in 4 years time he has fought a total of 6 times. his accident was enough for anyone to doubt his ability to return. those return fights were:

Cruz - (he lossed, got his ass beat)
    Christison (win against a journeyman)
    Vera (lossed, got his ass beat)
    Hardonk (win, good fighter)
    lesnar (good but he was GREEN... and he still almost got his ass murked)
    Minotauro

now, Minotauro has been coming in heavier and way more out of shape that usual. if you dont see that then you really didnt watch his career in pride. Hes got alot of wear and tear and I am willing to put money on that Nog in his prime would not lose to Mir in his prime.

that being said, Mir is the better fighter right now. I actually think Nog should retire as he has had a longer, more successful and more challenging career than Mir. Nog has done what most fighters cant do, and will never do, and that is win a belt in Pride / UFC and for a time be considered the best fighter on the planet.

Mir has a while to go before he has more than just YOU sucking his dick.

you've only been watching MMA two years..... if you are going to talk about how long u been watching shit or if you train or not, I can easily trump you right now faggot. But its not about that. Any person with moderate intelligence can contribute to this conversation more than you have and that has little to do with training or MMA watching experience.
    test
  7. Chamberfool

HAHAHAHAH wow... you've spent this entire thread violently defending any single criticism against mir.

or his wife

or his daughter.

HOw much do you know about Mirs "skill set"? what about his bo staff skills? his make-out skills? i bet you want to know.

the only thing anyone can tell about anyone skills in MMA is by watching their fights. Mir is a great fighter but what the fuck do you know about him, moron?

in 4 years time he has fought a total of 6 times. his accident was enough for anyone to doubt his ability to return. those return fights were:

Minotauro

now, Minotauro has been coming in heavier and way more out of shape that usual. if you dont see that then you really didnt watch his career in pride. Hes got alot of wear and tear and I am willing to put money on that Nog in his prime would not lose to Mir in his prime.

that being said, Mir is the better fighter right now. I actually think Nog should retire as he has had a longer, more successful and more challenging career than Mir. Nog has done what most fighters cant do, and will never do, and that is win a belt in Pride / UFC and for a time be considered the best fighter on the planet.

you've only been watching MMA two years..... if you are going to talk about how long u been watching shit or if you train or not, I can easily trump you right now faggot. But its not about that. Any person with moderate intelligence can contribute to this conversation more than you have and that has little to do with training or MMA watching experience.
    test
  8. Chamberfool

or his wife

or his daughter.

Minotauro

test
  9. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

I think I read the most hilarious post ever on sherdog about this fight.

"Page was about to go into full on rape mode, but yves lavigne cockblocked him."

I almost passed out at work.
    test
  10. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You moron. I didn't read after the halfway point of your ignorance. Mir's official return when he looked confident in his own skills was the Hardonk fight. You judge Mir from Traven to Sylvia and then Hardonk to Nog. HE'S BEEN EXCELLENT IN THAT TIME.

And I do know his skillset moron. I watch all the MMA shows and even watch training sessions with Mir online... AND OF COURSE HIS SKILLSET IS JUDGED BY HIS FIGHTS. AND HIS SKILLSET HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT HE MAY BE ONE OF THEE MOST TALENTED HEAVYWEIGHTS TO WALK INTO THE UFC! Dumbass... POINT BLANK, you obviously don't know shit....
    test
  11. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Man, that Wanderlei ko almost made me cry. I like Rampage, but it sucks to see Silva lose 4 out of his last 5.
    test
  12. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Word... I hope they keep him...
    test
  13. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Still, I'm a Wandy fan through and through. They could book him against Shao Khan on steroids next week and I'd still be on his war wagon.

I'd like to see Wandy and Chuck both drop to 185. Doubt they'll ever hold a title again, but maybe they can get a few wins and dollars before retiring.
    test
  14. Chamberfool

Wow you really do have some homosexual urges towards Mir dont you?

I never said anythign negative about Mir..... all I know is that he is BY FAR not 100%, unarguably the best heavyweight that ever stepped into the octagon, nor may he even be the best heavyweight in the league yet. Why? because he still has alot to prove before anyone can say that.

you on the other hand, with your two years associates degree in MMA and your Kim Dynamite intensive MMA training, seem to believe that Frank Mir is not only God but your favorite personal wank-fantasy

You gotta be like 17 years old. If your any older than that I will consider you hence forth to be mildly retarded and therefore your ignorance is forgiven.
    test
  15. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

wandy dont got it no more.. it sucks, i remember watching his IVC fights.. some of the most brutal and bloody fights ive seen, he used to take SHOTS and never stop.. now he can barely take a solid one without going down or being KO'd
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

After the first line, I stopped reading. You get off on men having homosexual fantasies? Why do you keep bringing that up?

You're ignorant... That's all...
    test
  17. Chamberfool

Dog im callin a pot a pot, a spade a spade

your obsession with frank mir is just gay. if I see a nigga in the street wearin a pink dress im not gonna stop sayin its gay cuz he WANTS me to... I dont know what else to call it

dude you just way uneducated in MMA, you're mad new to it and you got unhealthy infatuations. its prolly now your fault but all the same, relax toughguy
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ False... I'm def'nitely not uneducated in MMA. That alone shows how ignorant you are when I go indepth into techniques and UFC history. You're just saying that in order to attempt to win an argument you do not have... But keep trying with your ignorance....
    test
  19. Chamberfool

lmao you are a fucking moron... UFC history? LMAO

you dont go into depth about anything else but frank mir, and it shows how little you know

if you really knew MMA you'd know more about PRIDE and you dont, you been watching mma for two years and for most of that tiem pride had been defunct already. I was watching pride before UFC was on anyones map, and all I know is that although Mir is talented and his win against NOG was great, it still doesnt change the STONE COLD FACT that Nog is not at the top of his game right now, and he might never be again. I believe (as well as many other people who been watching / practicing mma for Hmmm, quadruple the amount of time you have, me included) that Nogeira, as well as Wanderlei, Sakuraba, Cro Cop, have seen better days and their time lleft in MMA is short.

since you love chugging Frank Mir penis you didnt hear the sense in the statements from someone who obviously knows MMA, all you want to say is people are trying to discredit mir. Its not discrediting him to say that nogeira is past his prime, what he accomplished was still a feat, but i wouldnt give him so much credit as to say anything crazy about mir YET...... let him get past LEsner in stunning fashion and let him defend the belt once and I will truly believe Mir is worth of a top 5 or top 3 heavyweight spot.

I been watching MMA since I was in 11th grade. that was 11 years ago. I been doing martial arts since I was 5 years old and that is including jiu jitsu. I Started trainign with joe D'arce (who created the D'arce choke) and some of my friends train with matt serra in LI.

I follow K1, abu dabi, wec, and other organizations that you are probably googling right now.

so stop throwing around how long you been doing this or that and what you know cuz there is always someone who knows more... and in the end it doesnt matter, because you are an idiot, and 10 years from now you will be an idiot, 12 years deep into MMA spouting the same nonsense on the internet because apparently thats what you got the MOST experience in

happy near year fag
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Again, this is where I'll stop reading because this is the only thread you obviously read anything I've posted. Funny how I had long conversations about St. Pierre, BJ Penn, talked about Nogueira's fights in PRIDE (which I saw), VERY OFTEN TALK ABOUT FEDOR AND HIS STRENGTHS (being I've watched his fights), AND MORE. So again, reading the rest of your ignorance would be pointless.... I'll stop right there...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.