wanderlei got rocked

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

damn that was sick

nog looked horrible too

Mir vs Lesnar II
    test
  2. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

Yeah I knew Rampage was going to win. I just didn't think it would be as quick as it was. I also had a gut feeling that Mir was going to win. Forrest and Rashad played out like I thought it would as well.
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

im very disappointed in nog.. he was one of the best, i think he aged to fast
    test
  4. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

fuck that!! Mir was just better!!! Stop discrediting Mir... He came out like a fuckin' BEAST!!!!!
    test
  5. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

^^^^ Agreed
    I've never seen Mir put together strikes like that.
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

He Is My Favorite Fighter!!! And He Proved Tonight Why! Ahhhh!!!!
    test
  7. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

EVANS BABY!!!! Fuck griffin

Danas shady judges couldn't save em tonight
    test
  8. it was a hell of a show.. thats for sure..
    test
  9. jayoo

how did i discredit mir? you need to hop off the caffeine man

if you want me to discredit him i will.

look at nog at age 32, what 32 year old man even looks remotely close to him? this guys body is the body of a 45+ year old, he aged and peaked out of his prime unbelievably fast.. he just hasn't been truly tested until now with mir, because sylvia.. well sylvias a fuckin bum in my opinion, always has been.

and i want mir to beat lesnar only because i dont think lesnar deserved a shot so soon due to his name and the fanbase he came into the ufc with.. but hes got his hands full, because if lesnar is training properly and as hard as he needs to, hes going to be dominant in the HW vision for a long time

ps: you should have expected this better boxing from Mir coming into this.. he was clearly receiving this boxing training during the show because his motto for all his fighters was to throw strikes in 3's or more which is exactly the way he came into this fight
    test
  10. jayoo

i didnt see rampage putting wanderlei down in the 1st.. i expected this to go at least 2 or 3, and i was still unsure on who i thought would take the win because silva is just so fucking dangerous.. and the last 2 fights they had linger in my head, but i also should have realized that was 4+ years ago.. they are both different fighters, and silva had been outshown 3 of his last 4 fights

all i know is rampages boxing was at a superior level tonight, just amazing
    if he continues to look like this man.. the matchups at that LHW are going to be amazing, theres so much potential with all these great fighters, we havent even seen half the matchups they can make yet
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You are discrediting his win by saying Nog looked terrible. NO! It's not that. Many fighters have pounded Nog in the stand up. Ya'll overrated his stand up.... It's never been amazing... PERIOD.

Ya'll completely utterly doubted Mir's stand up but ya'll have never had to see him stand up because he taps everyone early and/or the fight ends up on the ground early. But again, he's been training martial arts since he was 4 years old.

And no, the three strike combos was used even in the Wes Sims annihilation in 2004 so you're completely wrong. Sorry, Mir proved to be the better fighter. It's not that Nog was "finished/over the hill". Again, stop trying to discredit Mir. Just admit it... Ya'll underestimated Frank Mir and he came out and proved he is one of thee best heavyweights in the world, LIKE I BELIEVED...
    test
  12. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

Noone is discrediting mir........

Mir looked good but Minotauro looked terrible. IF you look at the old footage of Mintauro his boxing was tighter, his structure seemed a better shape, he was WAYYYYY faster and he didnt get rocked as often.

Someone said he has aged in teh game and I Agree. Eventually fedor is going to be 80 years old but I dont want to hear someone thinks the guy who beat an 80 yyear old fedor is the new god.

Mir is really good.... but Im not convinced hes top 3 yet, because I dont believe minotauro is a good gauge to measure against NOW. Lets see what Mir does with a better trained brock, and then we are talking.

Im dissappointed in Griffin, although Rashad is a good dude and his potential is crazy. But the belt changes hands so much in 205 division.... its such a competitive place you cant blink before the shit is stolen.

And I Wanted SILVA to win.... but Im not mad Rampage bodied him. After all, Silva did it twice to him in just a brutal a fashion.
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I've watched PLENTY of Nog at Pride when he was in his "prime"... I've watched him get knocked around and win because the fighters he fought didn't have the greatest jiu-jitsu. THE ONE PERSON HE FOUGHT THAT HAD SOLID JIU-JITSU, HE COULD NOT TAP AND HE GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED. And in his prime, he fought A LOT of no-name comp as well. He beat up on the people without the greatest stand up games but the fighters with solid-to-strong stand up, he took beatings from to pull off submissions late in the fight.... SO AGAIN, I don't know what you're talking about.

Mir was better. He didn't have the jiu-jitsu weakness a lot of other strikers he fought had. So he couldn't beat 'em. POINT BLANK...
    test
  14. jayoo

kid you are just so far down mirs shaft you cant come off it for a moment to look at it from any view but your own. basically what im saying, even more so now to piss you off, is take the nog from the fedor fights, throw him in with mir.. he would have made mir look foolish for 5 straight rounds unless he decided to finish him early.

be happy with this win, just because of you, your unbelievable dumbass comments time and time again i want to see lesnar absolutely destroy mir. i hope its a more vicious KO than the one rashad evans handed out. when someone with as little MMA ring experience as lesnar comes in and just tears mir apart im gonna make a thread solely to see what you have to say about it, because im gonna be laughin over here.
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, I'm defending my views moron. Which was obviously better than all of ya'lls cuz ALMOST ALL OF YOU HAD NOG WINNING. And I saw all the Nog fights against Fedor. You're proving even more you don't know shit because in the fights with Fedor, he was getting his ass beat the entire fight. So how would that Nog beat Mir? Idiot... And his stand up sucked that fight as well. He got DOMINATED!

And my dumbass comments? Who had Nog winning? Who had Mir winning? EXACTLY... You're an idiot...

And of course, that would mean Mir sucks yet he did the same exact thing to Couture and Herring. AGAIN, FURTHER PROVING YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IN MMA.
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Oh yeah... I'ma add this: I'm not on Mir's dick... He is my favorite fighter but a lotta ya'll obviously didn't know shit about Mir's skill-set being how much you guys were favoring Nog. But so far, your predictions have proven to mean shit... But I am a lot more worried about Brock than I am about Nog. Brock has a lotta tools (strength, wrestling, knock out power) that scares me that Nog didn't. I KNEW NOG WASN'T GOING TO TAP MIR. PERIOD.

Be f'real. You know shit about MMA compared to me...
    test
  17. jayoo

maybe because fedor is a fighter who is probably 5x the fighter mir is and will ever be, had mir stepped in with fedor he wouldnt last past rd1.

how is it my lack of knowledge? your so fucking ignorant, we aren't even arguing on knowledge were arguing about OPINIONS, that shows how ridiculously stupid you are on a daily basis in life itself.

i know more about mma off hand then you will gather in your lifetime

your a fucking dickrider, you probably jumped into watching this sport in the last year or 2, your like MMA's version of an 8mile fan, someone who knows nothing, seen 1 movie or show and thinks hes the messiah of the sport
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You idiot. Obviously Fedor is the best fighter in the world as far as heavyweights... EASILY... But you just stated that fight would display how Nog could beat Mir. IMBECILE... IT DOES NOT! Because fact of the matter is, all he proved in that fight is that he can take an ass beatin'... He never hurt Fedor the entire fight...

And know idiot... We are talking about knowledge. Do you train? Based on your lack of knowledge on MMA, you obviously don't. THIS ANSWER SHOULD EASILY END YOUR ARGUMENT... you do not know shit...

That's funny because if I've only been watching MMA for 2 years, then it would be pretty pitiful that you know less about MMA than someone who's "only watched MMA for 2 years". Fuck outta here...

AGAIN: DO YOU TRAIN? AND WHAT DO YOU TRAIN IN, IF YOU DO?
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And I thought your dumbass was gonna block me? OH NO.... You actually threw that out there like that would hurt my feelings or do something to me... Ignoramus...
    test
  20. jayoo

yes i wanted to hurt your feelings

you keep being an uneducated fan
    ill catch you at the after partys after my boy makes it to a top contender spot

holla!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.