"Walkin' Memories" FRESH. . .Drop Links.

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by [E]ty[M]oLoGy, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [E]ty[M]oLoGy

[E]ty[M]oLoGy New Member

test
  2. M1 Productions

M1 Productions jetlaggin

Sup, peepin..

Not my kinda vibe personally fam, didn't dig the melody. Snare was coo. Needs some bass in there. Keep buildin.

test
  3. Auditory

Auditory New Member

damn the instrumentation on the first one sounds good. im feelin this right here. on a chill eastcoast type vibe. synth and strings that layers the melody sounds good too. good job feelin it

out til the sun comes up-i got a head nod ont his. that string melody soudns familiar. good beat to freestyle to right here. for some reason i feel like ive heard this before

Under estimate-ooh i think u showed me this over aim, thats prolly where i recognize the other one too. im feelin the pitch bent strings. good shit man, im feelin these
    test
  4. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Very synthy. I can't say much more because I'm taking the high road. I guess the right MC could bring it out, but this is kind of, well GENERIC.

Find originality.

PEACE
    Koach
    test
  5. [E]ty[M]oLoGy

[E]ty[M]oLoGy New Member

werd. . .

either way, different for me. . .funny how i never use synths tho, lmao.

good looks on the replies

-kryptik
    test
  6. the_P.L.O

the_P.L.O Cunt

listening... i think it's nice, if slightly simple, the drum pattern is nice, but perhaps should be louder, and the actual synths, or the patches you are using sound a little 'cheap'. but it sounds like you're definately on the right track to building your shit up

nice drop

check my thread if you can: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=851670
    test
  7. ShadowPump

ShadowPump Neck Therapist, M.D.

hmm.....very smooth.....the piano might be mixeda lil bttter but i really like ur bridge and the way you played that....pretty chill.....not bad at all---keep bangin....decent sytnhs....
    test
  8. -Kane-

-Kane- Sqadrant

I thought the beat was chill too, I liked it actually mane. Keep doin what ya doin bra.
    Came out pretty dope fa sho.

The hits were good, wasn't feel'n that lil flute thing u had in there. Not even a flute not sure what it is. Sounds like wind or somethin.

Return the feed:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=851709

-Kane-
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.