Wake UP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by allnakey, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Did everyone just die or something??? There seems to be barely any activity anymore, what happened? I know I haven't been here much and i apologize for my lack of replies to peoples pieces, but where is everyone, seriously.
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

i'm hopin everyones out for the holidays and that when everyone goes back to school things will pick up....
    test
  3. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

i agree wit lpoet...probably the exact time of year ....the cold ..etc..who knows...i dont mind it..because i dont have to crowd in to get to post responses...lol...but i feel u...peace out...~one luv~
    test
  4. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

yeah I been busy as fuck lately...but Im gonna try to find time to peep the realm again.

peace
    test
  5. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

well ive been busy but i have been alittle discourged too. i havent want to post anything up or share lately and it sucks because i have so much to write about but it put me in kind of a block. i hope it clears soon
    test
  6. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

^^^
    well h.wood you shouldnt be discouraged, personally I love reading your work, in fact everyone I talk to from the realm seems to enjoy your work, so when you get the time it would be nice to see somethign from you again.
    test
  7. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Holly you better get your ass on the good foot. We need you here
    test
  8. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

i'm new here but i try ta reply ta peoples work but it does seem inactive as fuck here lately, but i'ma continue ta reply n' put some new shit up
    test
  9. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

ahhhh i love you guys . well i havent had computer access in a bit , im signing on whenever i m at my parents. im getting ready to move and didnt want to re- hook up my dsl just to have it shut off and switched to the new appt. i'll try to throw something up soon. and for whatever reason i cant get in my mailbox so if anything was sent dont think im ignoring. ok . :)
    test
  10. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

well after all that stuff last year, i kinda got over the realm, but im trying to get back into it and hoping things have quietened down from where there was that craziness. i peep a few peices.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.