Vybz Kartel put Gaza on the map ...

Discussion in 'Reggae Bashment' started by Joro, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

... nobody can bleach like them. Vybz done lost his mind.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

"I’m my own man, and as such I do my own thing. When black women stop straightening their hair and wearing wigs and weaves, when white women stop getting lip and butt injections and implants, when bald men stop getting hair transplants, and when people stop getting nose jobs and cosmetic surgery then I’ll stop using the ‘cakesoap’ and we’ll all live naturally ever after. Until then F**k you all.”

Vybez ^ Statement...

MissInfo.tv Vybz Kartel addresses skin bleaching controversy with Hot97 morning show

^^^^ check that link for the radio interview.
    shameful ass brutha - I did it to hi light my tatts.. get the fuck gone with that fuckery chat
    test
  3. L u c y

lmfaoo if he used cake soap (for those who are wondering its soap used in JA for washing white items, has a high bleach content)
    he really has launched his own brand of soap too...smh
    test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

Damn....He really did it on purpose, didn't he... smh
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

self hatred is a shame...its a shame how even in the black community 'darker' people are picked on stereotyped...my girl hates it if I say she's as dark as her sister an shit like that....its hard for me to understand it.....

that 2nd pic look like he a crack head tho...he dont look healthy at all

PEACE
    test
  6. L u c y

I hear you Sifu ...... its messed up & as a light skinned man I'm sure you've experienced it from the other end of the scale..
    Your lady has beautiful skin tbh, how awful she feels that way. I feel like its kind of dying out and then you read some wack shit like that. (Vybez)
    smh
    test
  7. SiFu

I think her skin is perfect...she doesnt have a problem with it either only when I say she as dark as someone she considers 'really black' namean tho!?!?

I thought it was just an American thing, they hate Africans out here and dont want anything to do with them, and most Africans dont like black Americans either...

Willie Lynch and the like did a good job of what they set out to do...set light against dark, father against son, mother against daughter etc etc

I have heard tho in Yard right now bleaching is really really in....such a shame when you think about it, you always think of Yard as Ital and promoting the Natural, Rasta and slow paced easy living.....seems like there's too sides to Yard, well there always has been I suppose, Extreme slackness and Ital bushmen init

PEACE
    test
  8. L u c y

god yeah ^ totally. the dancehall scene is fucking outragous.
    you are right about the bleaching too, all the Jamaican forums are full of discussions rows etc.

also there has always been bad feeling between African And Caribbean people, damn there is bad feeling between Jamaican & Barbados people.
    crazy..
    test
  9. SiFu

what about Manchester?? y'all get on with the Africans out there??

I aint gonna lie they are different to 'native black' people (lol you know what I mean!!!)....I think some Africans see themselves as above black Americans/Europeans in some way and at the same time the Americans/Europeans see themselves are better than the Africans....

My girl wont even entertain the thought of going to Africa haha her grandmother who about 70, picked cotton, her mother was born a slave etc etc HATES it, like completely goes mental if you say she decend from Africans haha we got into it the other day she was chatting bout "no, I aint African, no-one in my family was from Africa, no, no, no!!" lol old school Texan lady namean.....

smh

PEACE
    test
  10. L u c y

no ... especially Somalians.
    for some reason the Somalians (I'm talking street level here & of course using huge ass generalisations) really stay seperate, there is a whole subculture of girls who 'only check fe Mali' their own way of dress, their own slang etc.
    but no we dont get on. we are very different cultures.
    pretty sad really..
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

My unbiased objective observation of the conflict is that Bajans seem to be peace-loving, civilized, easy-going small-island people while Jamaicans are wild, undisciplined, murderous savages lacking "mannas"...
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

I'm light-skin, or at least you can say I'm "brown" ... and I wish I was a lot darker. It always seems to be like that - light-skin nikkas feel strongly about Black Is Beautiful while dark-skin people are self-conscious. ..... sad ....
    test
  13. L u c y

:funny: :funny: :funny:

dem Bajans nyam jancro & monkey .... heathens them
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

You HAVE to eat monkeys if you want them to stay away from your mango tree....
    test
  15. L u c y

^ how did I miss this. ....
    :funny:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.