VW steps up to the performance plate!

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Tigre, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

cougars are dope
    test
  2. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

I hate you.
    test
  3. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

^Yeah....yet he's all about performance...

Talk about how unreliable GMs are, and I agree....but VW's have been total shit lately.

once they are 2 years old they all sound as if they're about to fall apart, especially jettas and bugs...
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Now.. finally you're still talking shit. I mean really what is so great about your cougar. What head to head is it going to beat the GTI overall?

I been in your so called good looking car. It is fucking, blah, i will say it does handle well. Besides that, it seems like GM ductape that fucking car together. The fit and finish of the car has so much to be desired upon. The engine... is weak. YEah weak, going from a RWD to a FWD, mercury knew if fucked up.... wait didnt the discontinue the Cougar this yr?

Don't ever talk to me about fucking performance. What the hell do you know about it. What your 15 sec cougar, that can beat a SI... Seriously, you don't have first hand knowledge of performance statement. IF so you would of never bought your cougar.

The day you tell me about performance is the day little white girls look up to Sandra Day O' Connor

Jesus and you are sticking up for a cougar. Give me a break.... the style is so far fetched. And reasonable so cause i see females love to drive it.

Car has characteristics and detail....lol... i will leave that one alone for now. Cause i have other of your bullshit to weed through

Jesus... can we get a worser pic.... nice shitty pic from a 98 2.0 lt VW that is the size of a thumbnail.. fine i can post pics of a Golf.
    Fine this is a GOLF...
    [​IMG]

Fine i will get another pic:
    [​IMG]

Seriously, i can get another pic of a stock interior if you want..shit pick a pic that is fair, not the worse one... my god.

Fuck saying anymore...
    test
  5. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

and yet....only difference is leather seats, LMAO....

Still square...non detailed interior....BLAND as could possibly be.

Tigre...when did I say the cougar was fast?...

When did I say the cougar has a great engine?

When did I say a cougar could beat a GTI?

When did I say anything about racing the coug???

I guess that's all you had left. You lost the argument, and decided to pull up irrelevant bullshit that nobody is even speaking on.

FACT IS: GTI is an ugly ass car.

Thats the only point that was made, and defended.

Keep arguing...you know that car is ugly as shit...not to mention the rattling problems the car produces once it hits 30k miles....sounds like a dying coffee can.

:)

Its ok tig...you can be wrong once in this forum.
    test
  6. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

test
  7. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

^^^lol.....look at the last pic tigre.

Even if you think the cougar is ugly....

look at that last pic, and tell me the coug is "worser" than that....please...humor me.

That's uglier than the new SI.

If you honestly think the coug is more ugly than that...I'd hate to see your girlfriend.
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAoooo fact is...shut the fuck up...OPINION is...

cougar=piece of shit american car.....it's a GIRL'S car...that's right a GIRL'S car.....next you can step up to the fucking pontiac sunfire...how about that..?

the cougar interior is cluttered, looks like a damn space machine...the low recessed radio is idiotic....

and if you're buying a car just for looks...whoopedy dooo for you...that's stupid :)
    test
  9. General Concrete

General Concrete the infamous

i dont care about this argument here

golfs are ugly post hitlerist mass production cars

they are efficient and sell well but I'd never own one

peace
    test
  10. Tigre

Ohhh lord... Dokota.

And don't get all worked up cause i beat down on the performance of the cougar... i mean shit you take my quotes all out of context all the fucking time....so i finally did it...big deal.

First your interior looks like every bullshit pontiac, gm car... what is so nice. I understand you really never have been in a better car, so it can be understandable. What that nice looping arc on the door handle that makes it nice....LOL shut the fuck up.

I hate to tell you but a big complaint about your "beautiful" cougar is your interior. I mean you talk out of your ass. You never driven a GTI or seen the interior of a GTI. You come up with an internet argument that is based on opinion. Which is cute, i can always understand.

I talked about performance cause you had to say something about. So i say why not put your cougar into the mix. I mean why be disappointed. I mean such a fierce machine like a cougar should be able to withstand the GTI... i mean it only makes sense right.

I will agree that last pic is fugly.... that is why they don't sell them like that anymore.

But if you think that the cougar is still that great looking of a car, i can see why college might be a 7 yr route for your bachelors.

I mean really you started this whole fucking thing off of an opinion... which is funny. Wait let me help you understand an opinion and a fact.
    Fact is hard core evidence that is proven without a shadow of a doubt. Like Duratec engine in cougar, Vtec in a honda...looks are what...come on you know the word...yeah thats right an opinion. So of course i will talk shit, i have no problem with being wrong, but i will never be wrong on this cause it is based on an opinion....YOUR FACT IS AN OPINION you know what that is right, or should you pay more attention in english class.

Now your rattle issues, engine, problems, and other shit not based on looks, i really don't mind talking about that shit. I mean i would love to debate performance related issues, but after remember you saying shit about cat black exhaust setups, i would know it would be an easy and pointless debate.

and to make you happy, i will agree that last pic was uglier than the cougar.

LOL...the gf statement was cute.

oh yeah other pics again of a gti.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  11. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

As much as I thought I would never agree with Tigre, I might have to this time. But I still hate VW's.

Really you can't argue much when you have a Cougar Oedipus. I mean if you had a decent car, it is more understandable. As shitty as the golf is, it is a better overall car, and that is why they will outsell a Cougar.

Cougar needs to bring back a V8 rear wheel drive car back.
    test
  12. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

^^lmao...You're an idiot and the only time you agree with tigre is when he clearly lost an argument.

How ironic?...

And tigre again posts a pic of a plain interior with a blue light....and a ugly ass GTI exterior...

Fact is...I dont really care much for a cougar. There are plenty things i'd rather have....HOWEVER a GTi, i wouldnt be caught dead in.

And get bent out of shape over performance???

Again...when have I claimed performance was good moron???...lol....you arent even on the same page anymore.

Im sure my grandmother would agree with you on the GTi....looks like her type of ford tempo type ride...
    test
  13. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

and wait....

You even stooped to getting a brand new GTi interior....

while knowing the argument was about 99 models.

Give up.
    test
  14. Tigre

WTF... kid really

First when was the argument based on a particular year. You are the only nut to say shit about a year. Anyway if it is based on a year it should be 2004 since this topic is based on a 2004 car.

Second... FUCKING READ. I swear if you could you might know i quit your fucking inane argument. I said, that i agreed that the golf you posted was ugly. Shit it is a dated style dumb shit. Now i wonder how you got into college...... must of had connections.

You are fucking slow... Read what i said...here i will show you
    I didn't even go into detail iin my last post about your fucking shit... so shut the fuck up

Jesus christ like arguing with a 5yr old. Plain interior... hate to bust your bubble, but most european interiors are simple. Maybe that is what you are confused with. You like your cluttered cougar interior, that has no precise layout.

The greatest thing is that you cant win an argument that is based on an opinion...

So shouldn't you give up... i mean really, i know how you would be sooo happy to prove me wrong, but you can't with this topic, but you might have a chance with something else.
    test
  15. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

:)

To end the argument....THE GTI is ugly.

I think everyone agrees accept you. Thats the only point i was getting across....

GTI IS UGLY. DONE....NO ARGUMENT.

k?.....k.

And I'd have the right to say a gti was ugly driving any of these:

Neon
    Cavalier
    geo metro

Yes....that fucker is ugly.
    test
  16. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

and the GTI being ugly as a shit stained test tube fetus is not an OPINION.

Its fact.

Everyone agrees accept you. See that?
    test
  17. Tigre

LOL.....whatever man... i will let you be happy, seeing that you really need it
    test
  18. kaay-O

kaay-O K.O.

I highly doubt it.
    test
  19. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

^Ok...You think the GTI isnt ugly?

Say that...lol. Then go to your local optometrist.
    test
  20. sheepKe

sheepKe New Member

Since when a gti is ugly? ain't the cougar?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.