Vpx Redline Energy Drinks....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by LikeWise3001, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

Anyone else here try these out yet?

i've used it for two workouts so far and the drink gave me crazy energy... better then anything i've tried. I made a mistake the first time and drank the whole thing.... (its a small bottle but the directions say drink half) and I felt like I was on cocaine for a good 15 minutes.... then I could finally do my workout...

I also have a question...

redline is also a thermogenic... and I was wondering if anyone knew if drinkin one of these before a workout.... will stop me from still gaining mass...? it's only one time a day and I basically got my diet in check right now.... so I dont think an energy drink with fat burning qualities will effect my mass gains....but i could be wrong?

test
  2. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

btw - I've upped my meals from 4-5 meals to 6 meals a day.... and I've also upped my water intake to a gallon a day, everyday. and I've lost 6 lbs...

(it's kind of dissappointing to see the scale go down but it HAS to be fat I lost, I havent done cardio since that one day I played ball, it's been raining for like 2 weeks...so I havent done any cardio and i've lost 6 lbs by eating more and drinking more water)

(wierd)
    test
  3. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

if u wana gain weight, u need to add more carbs to your diet.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.