Vote Your Favorite Console Of All Time (Fuck Wrecktigay)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by i Luv Da Cock, Mar 27, 2007.

?

System You Had Most Fun With

1. Atari 2600

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sega Genesis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Super NES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Playstation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sega Saturn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. N64

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sega Dreamcast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Nintendo GameCube

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Playstation 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

edit...not trying to post my fuckin identity all over the internet...check ya PM
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

educated idiots are a dime a dozen
    test
  3. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Finally you show up again..........I knew it was a matter of time.
    test
  4. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

I forgive you, my son.

May the Red be with you.
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

i knew it was a matter of time before you tried to show someone who happens to be more intelligent then you your resume AGAIN.....like it proves your not an idiot...lol
    Your degree's dont prove to anyone that you are intelligent...it just shows that you were persistant...lol

like i said before...i know plenty of educated idiots....your one of them...let alone being that your opinion in this forum has completely flip flopped in the past months....and you tried to crucify many of us for our original opinion....and now you run around spewing the same shit we told you when you were argueing your rediculous shit...
    test
  6. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

Super NES was the shizit!!!!
    test
  7. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

This is insanely hard. I probaby could have said NES, but the N64 was when 4 of us friends were always playing games. It was probably the peak of gaming among my best group of friends growing up. So I voted for it, since it's the best memories of gaming with my friends for me personally.

WCW/NWO Revenge
    Goldeneye
    Smash Bros

And then single player both of the Zelda's were amazing.
    test
  8. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

WCW/NWO revenge was great
    Goldeneye is the original shooter and best game of it's time
    smash bros was cool but not big among my friends
    we used to play alot of Rush 2

vote- N64
    test
  9. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

ps2 gave me the most fun i've ever had with a system, partially because it's backwards compatible with old ps titles.
    test
  10. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

xbox
    nintendo64
    ps2
    snes
    sega genesis
    dreamcast
    nes
    ps1

in that order.
    test
  11. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I have 2 things to tell you and in the future..please do not talk to me anymore dude and stay out of my discussions...seriously...I have no interest in conversing with clowns...

1: In terms of games....it's MY opinion and I play whatever game or game system that I personally want to. Not to mention, that you went against EVERYBODY that didn't want to play Xbox 360. Yes, I have one now.....I play it..it's OK...but I'm not all fanboyish about it like you are. You act as though you make love to your 360 every night. The difference between you and I is that I play ALL games...ALL game systems......you, on the other hand......you are like a horse with blinders on...VERY narrow minded and EXTREMELY ignorant.

2: In terms of my degrees....I am proud of my accomplishments and in no way do I use them to belittle others. I marvel and am in support of anyone that is trying to better their lives. It does take a special person to make a career out of anything ..let alone something like Chemistry. So, in terms of calling me an educated idiot.....all you know about me is a screenname and what I choose to reveal to you. You don't know my race, background, ....Nothing further. I refuse to get into a pointless arguement with you about things that I am sure of about myself. As a person, you don't matter to me. I don't care what you do on a daily basis....I don't care what soap(if any) you use to clean ur ass with..so why should I get bent out of shape about internet comments that you make. So, just know that in the future I will be ignoring you and your worthless comments. I was warned about you when I first joined this board..so your repeated antics don't surprise me one bit. We have good thread conversations here until you show up with your one-sided, fanboyish...biased, bullshit opinions. I'd talk to a fucking rat before I'd talk to you. I bet you have ZERO friends and women are repulsed by you ...cause ur annoying as hell...

Get outta my face and get a damn life
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

"I have a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, my minor was Biology...and a M.S degree in Organic Chemistry in Aug 2007.....my resume will put u to shame..don't be foolish boy.
    "

i think you need to look in the mirror

....you happen to be the biggest hypocrite on the board...

I play all games for all systems as well.... i owned a ps2...own a psp...owned a sega dreamcast..purchased a wii..and oddly enough im trying to track down a cheap used ps2 so i can play shadow of the colossus and god of war....the difference is i make my opinion an informed opinion...after research and scrutinizing information...
    you make your opinions out of thin air....which i find hilarious for a scientist....as far as not knowing you ...your right i dont...but i do know your thought process cause thats all these posts are...a series off thoughts...and you have one fucked up thought process....

and if anyone warned you of me...its that i dont let bullshitters air thier shit out infront of me...and im an extremely likable person....but if i dont like you...good luck....

"you're no threat to me and you've already defeated yourself. In terms of education, I'm LIGHT YEARS beyond you ..so please stop it now...seriously."

hypocrisy...

ignore away.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.