Vote Your Favorite Console Of All Time (Fuck Wrecktigay)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by i Luv Da Cock, Mar 27, 2007.

?

System You Had Most Fun With

1. Atari 2600

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sega Genesis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Super NES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Playstation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sega Saturn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. N64

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sega Dreamcast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Nintendo GameCube

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Playstation 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

which is urs

faglodik still gay
    test
  2. i Luv Da Cock

I couldnt include Xbox, Xbox 360, and others like Sega Master System because 10 is the maximum choices for poll options.
    test
  3. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Real mature sir......arn't you the same idiot that claimed that the PS3 was dope? Get outta here man....you know NOTHING abt games.
    test
  4. i Luv Da Cock

And aren't you the same jackass who posted the PS3 in your be-all-and-end-all, lists of all lists, 4 choice option poll? and at the same time, putting the GAMECUBE alongside the fucking WII in a slash/back to back package as if Nintendo has a SINGLE system called both "Wii" and "Nintendo Gamecube".

Sit down, fucko. I'm just making up for the common sense that you don't have.
    test
  5. Kuya

Kuya AKA V-MAX

ROFL!

anyway, I voted for SNES, that's the most awesomest system cuz nothing beats quality games like SMRPG, SMworld, Yoshi's Island, FF2, FF3, Super Metroid, Super Mario Kart, Killer Instinct, Street Fighter 2, Mortal Kombat 2, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Super Turrican 2, Joe & Mac...i could go on all day.

such a worthy system. The original Playstation is close, but just cuz ut has a massive library doesn't mean it has as much quality games.
    test
  6. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

My opinion poll included all NEXT GEN GAMES you fuckin idiot.......we've had discussions concerning OLD game systems ages ago...noone cares about this shit. Yet....you're the moron who posts fuckin Sega Saturn rehash reviews...get with the ages assclown. Of all game systems....you choose to re-live SEGA SATURN DAYS...stop stalking me,........
    Better yet...stop posting...im tired of seeing your useless bullshit.
    test
  7. i Luv Da Cock

nope

try again
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

It was really between SNES and Playstation for me

I weighed them both, and i just got waaaaaay more out of my playstation, even though SNES is probably the GOAT. I didn't really get to many games for it since i was so young....
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

dreamcast for me....there was just nothing like it a....it was way ahead of its time....

jet grind radio.....resident evil code veronica....crazy taxi....soul calibur....nfl2k....powerstone...sonic adventures....street fighter 3....virtua tennis....quake 3 arena ONLINE.....sega gt....ferrari F355...and last but def not least......shenmue....

seriously....no system had that many good games in such a short time span.....none....no ps2...no snes...no n64....no nintendo....none....when dreamcast was around there was always TONS of good games to play....triple A status.....industry changing games......many of those games were later ported to playstation and xbox AFTER the dreamcast died.....but at the moment of its lifespan, nothing was fucking with the dreamcast...not even the snes...sorry
    test
  10. i Luv Da Cock

Remember it doesn't have to be the console with the greatest games or the most acclaimed titles.

Any console which you personally found amazing through your own experience is completely fine.
    test
  11. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

this is a much worthier list. I voted PS2 again....when I was younger, I couldnt afford consoles and my parents wouldn't buy them, so I never had Nintendo, SNES, Genesis, etc....I loved those systems, but I had to go to friends houses all the time to play them.

For me it was really between PS1 and PS2...N64 was great but beyond Goldeneye and Perfect Dark I didn't have any games for it. I ended up going with PS2 becuase in addition to the many sick PS2 games there were (and still are, just got done kicking some monster ass in God of War 2), I still play PS1 games on the PS2 pretty frequently.

yup.
    test
  12. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Games make or break consoles. So, If you liked a particular console......you probably liked it because it had a good supporting cast of games.
    test
  13. i Luv Da Cock

Yes, I am pretty sure that "doesnt have to be the console with the greatest games or most acclaimed titles" directly equals "consoles with no good games".
    I mean, how fucking hard is it to understand what I was saying?
    Should Wrecktigay's name be changed to Wrecktilliterate?
    test
  14. Sun Zoo

Originally, I was sympathetic to your complaints about this thread, but now I see that you are an idiot.
    test
  15. i Luv Da Cock

I like the PS2 the best, too.

Altho most of my childhood memories have SNES or N64 games, the sheer amount of great titles that PS2 has is too good. And the games are alot cheaper than any cartridge ever was.

Tekken 5, Soul Calibur 3, GTA Vice City, Shadow Of Collosus, Prince of Persia, Burnout, and so on.

Not to mention those kick-ass "collection" games like Capcom Classics, Mega Man Anniversary, Sonic Collection, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, etc.
    test
  16. J2COOL

J2COOL May da coolness b wit u

Unfortunely I can't choose just one system, between the NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, xbox, gamecube, and PS2, they have so many games u just can't put down, But if i had to choose PS2 because of there are so many great games out for it that i haven't played yet.
    test
  17. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, this is coming from someone who Glorifies Sega Saturn...dude...your credibility with me was shot LONG ago.

You're asking ppl to talk about RANDOM game systems that they thought were "amazing"....regardless of how good or bad the games are and you are hoping that someone mentions sega saturn so that you can pee ur pants and start posting those nonsense reviews again that noone pays attention to. That makes NO SENSE at all.....How can you judge a game system without seeing games in action for it?

But..yea...I understand...this is coming from someone who thinks the PS3 has hit it's peak, yet it's lost damn near all of it's exclusives and it's game lineup isn't worth mentioning in a game community..I see you stopped with the PS3 crap quick ....yet I'm illiterate and an idiot? Think before you start typing things to me.

And you making insulting derivatives of my screenname shows your maturity level..what are you? like...12?? School kids write shit like this on bathroom stalls.
    test
  18. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Go back and read what this idiot said..and then SLOWLY read my response.....maybe it'll make sense to you....hopefully. If it doesn't...then you're probably suffering from the same brain abnormality that that RED MASTER PS3 fanboy is inflicted by. Half of you idiots read shit that people write and you're already plotting an insulting response before your brain even has the time to comprehend what the other person is saying.....

Yet...you fools wonder why you don't understand or misinterpret what someone else thinks. Reading comprehension is fundamental.......seriously.....if something seems funny or doesn't make sense to you...READ IT OVER..instead of making an ass out yourself by posting stupid shit...like Sega Saturn game reviews...
    test
  19. Sun Zoo

LMAO. You wanna be an asshole, OK, fine, let's play, fucker. Let's do this.

Here's what he said:
    It's very obvious that what he's saying is that it doesn't matter if the cosole you choose is generally considered (i.e., by the public) to have great games or not, what he wants you to decided based on is your own experience. For instance, it would be acceptable to choose Sega Saturn, even though its game catalogue wasn't as awesome as say, Playstation 2's catalogue, if that's the system you got the most enjoyment out of playing.

Now, here's what you said:
    Now, of course, that's probably true in many cases, but it doesn't have to be.
    For instance, I loved the N64 even though I literally only owned one game for it. So, my enjoyment of that console had absofuckinglutely nothing to do with the "supporting cast of games", it had to do with one game and the ease with which you could engage in split-screen multiplayer on that console.

It would be tough for me to argue N64 was the greatest console of all time based on just liking that one game, but what he was saying is that his poll refers to personal enjoyment, not what one percieves to be superiority of one console or catalogue of games over another:
    What he's saying is, even if you know another console is "technically" better--i.e. had more good games--you should still vote for the one you got the most enjoyment out of at the time you were playing it, which may or may not be the one with the greatest "supporting cast of games".

Now, I know you're upset becuase he's mocking you, and so you're in here trying to contradict everything he says and nitpick. I really don't care. I don't know him, or you, and I don't want to get in the middle of some idiotic fued over the internet, I was just commenting that you look dumb in this instance because what he meant was perfectly clear and makes perfect sense.

Don't insult my intelligence, though, because I will embarass you and it will not be pretty.
    test
  20. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I read what he said.....my response was not a direct correlation to what he was saying. I made a general statement......I said....if you enjoyed a console..it was probably because of the games. The PSP is not enjoying great success because of a lackluster game lineup. My statement is valid and I'm sure everyone will agree. In terms of me being upset with this guy....I don't get upset over the internet....I am laughing at how idiotic some people act on this board...and how people love to misconstrue arguments to make situations swing in their favor. In terms of me insulting your intelligence.....I didn't...but..if you want me to..I will definitely do so. You embarrassing me? HIGHLY unlikely sir......you're no threat to me and you've already defeated yourself. In terms of education, I'm LIGHT YEARS beyond you ..so please stop it now...seriously.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, my minor was Biology...and a M.S degree in Organic Chemistry in Aug 2007.....my resume will put u to shame..don't be foolish boy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.