VOTE RON PAUL 2012 he suppors medical marijuana

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by lyricalpriest, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul vote ron paul
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

With Ron Paul as president, at least we’d be done with all the wars, the people of the rest of the world would be finally free of US military interference, including attacks by US drones. The long-suffering Constitution and its Bill of Rights would mean something again. We might even get a Supreme Court justice or two who actually believed that Congress should declare any future wars before we could fight them, and that citizens who were arrested had an absolute right to a speedy trial by a jury of peers. And we’d be electing someone who appears, especially for a politician, to be that rare thing: an honest man who says what he means and means what he says -- and who doesn’t seem to be owned by the banksters.

We’d have a hell of a fight on our hands in a Ron Paul presidency, defending Social Security and Medicare, promoting economic equality, fighting climate change and pollution, defending abortion rights and maybe fighting a resurgence of Jim Crow in some parts of the country, but at least we wouldn’t have to worry about being spied upon, beaten and arrested and then perhaps shipped off to Guantanamo for doing it.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

according to your thread in the alley 44million+ rapmusic members are voting obama

ron paul has no chance sadly
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

nasty has a lot of alias's tbh..
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Ron Paul supports medical marijuana

Now make the thread, where it's content will match the title. Otherwise have it moved to Introspectrum.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

420 lounge is the Marijuana lounge Gal what do you mean exactly?
    test
  7. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I'm still not convinced on who to vote for, but I can be bribed though.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

legal weed ain't enough?

then how about he's against SOPA "stop online piracy act" which allows government to control the whole internet and turn's out online experience into the same nightmare it is middle east where government controls everything.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

one major possibility with legalizing medical marijuana is that they will instead isolate the compounds in marijuana that have the medical effects and sell them as pills (that dont get you high) and smoking it will have to remain black market. So this does nothing for your average smoker

and if you dont believe me look it up yourself its what they are already considering.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that 420 is the place of weed related topics.

You've obviously copy pasted someone else's paragraphs again, since there isn't any; apart from the thread title; weed isn't mentioned once. NOT EVEN ONCE; LP.

Click on the pic to get to the original...
    [​IMG]
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

LP man

youre the king of other peoples opinions
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

I DID NOT copy and paste that... WTF!? that's not true.. I got that from a youtube post lmao.. so i didnt copy it from that source it woulda been nearly impossible

and the fact ron paul DOES want to legalize marijuana and stop the war on crime just proves that if u did research for ur self then YOU STFU
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

this^^
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

no.. negative that's completely false. you can turn thc into edibles.. that would happen before that. plus that is just false on all account's no.. and it wouldn't change the fact that thc is better for u and would be less criminalized if legalized... plus drug offender's be pardoned?!? come on man
    test
  15. JBCizzle

If Ron Paul makes it past the primaries I might consider voting for him, but I can't vote for him at this point since I'm not a registered Republican, nor do I ever plan on becoming one.

Then again my state already had it's primary.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

all im saying is that instead of legalizing weed for sale as it is(in buds, food sources etc) they are pushing to isolate the chems and compounds that are good for you and selling it as pills. Its not magic, they know what those good things are in marijuanna. Its not like just cuz you smoke it god is giving you his personal magic blessing and its all of a sudden better. In fact isolating the chems and compounds is much better cuz it can be concentrated and seperated from the unnecessary stuff in weed. ie the carinogens and things your body doesnt use

Its not false and is what they are already trying to do.

I understand youre saying Old Ronnie Ron-ron would make the sale of regular medical weed legal, but what im trying to say is that as president you cant just do what you want, you have to make a bill or whatever and it has to get passed the process of the senate or congress or however the fuck it works in the US.

im saying that its possible it wouldnt work and instead theyd institute the pills and medicine of the isolated compounds.

im not arguing against medical marijuanna, im saying as it is its probably better off illegal at a federal level if the case is that you want to continue smoking it. Legalizing the weed will ruin the market possibly because the government might take over the growth and sale of it... shutting down those mom and pop medical shops that are already selling medical weed
    test
  17. JBCizzle

What's Ron Paul's stance on plagiarising? :)
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

he's pro paligamy..

i mean what he said^^^
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

theyre trying to shut down legal medical grow ops in my city, that legitimately grow medical marijuanna for customers, they already shut down one
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

she pooped em!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.