Battle Video Voicebox battles [Game Changers] | Pariah vs. Phal Kilmer

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Pariahthemc, Nov 11, 2012.

?

who won?

1. Pariah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Phal Kilmer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thegreatest23

Thegreatest23 Member

Pairah is pretty sick....but I feel like he only won this battle cuz of the a more flawless delivery...I think PK had the better flips.....The Parkour shit was nice, the Caddy ron shit was nice....the candy bar shit was coo....but it was all delivered shaky and after the shove it was even worse...That shove was like a push equivalent to a sucker punch tho.....and watching it back for a split second it looks like PK is about to walk back up to Pariah but some black dude stops him....not a good look Pariah but like i said before you still won overall
    test
  2. Soliloquy

Soliloquy rap game tilda swinton

Ah, yes. You act like a fucking idiot and everyone hates you, but we're the wrong ones right?

Have fun never amounting to anything.
    test
  3. Pariahthemc

Pariahthemc Member

love you guys xoxo
    test
  4. 2essentialz

2essentialz Active Member

What time is the shove at?
    test
  5. queensnyc

queensnyc MoveBirdsLikeAnnaPaquin

that shove was nagl
    test
  6. ellellendee

ellellendee Member

Sure, the push was unwarranted but if we're judging it on the raps... as it is a rap battle.. this is such a clear body for Pariah. Not even remotely close.
    test
  7. TheRealDetour

TheRealDetour @therealdetour

I was there...pariah was winning an shoved dude for no reason...he's lucky some kats managed to get Floyd write calmed down, cuz pariah came real close to getting his shit stomped in, an that's real talk...i cant speak for anyone else, but I know aint anybody in my camp have any intent on ever battling him, an I doubt the leagues here would even consider booking dude...you can rap bro, but one of these days you gonna push the wrong kat an you gonna get your shit split on camera, if not shot out in the parking lot...that's not me tryna g check you, that's just real talk that someone from Cali should already know but apparently doesn't...i would bet EVERY LAST DOLLAR I WILL EVER MAKE that you wouldn't have pulled that shit against kg or even mista Dave...it was a pussy move...

an the black guy that held phal back was j money, an he want tryna hold him back, he had the bottle of jack in his hand an he was waiting to see if dude was gonna keep coming an needed to have the bottle broken across his forehead...once again, not tryna act hard, but since you so gangster that you'd pull that kinda BS an get online acting like you the shit for it, just wanted to give you an insight into what would have happened were there not people there running the event tryna calm things down...you can rap, but nobody in that building besides your home boy joe cutter left with any respect for you...an that's not a diss to cutter, he a cool kat...
    test
  8. Pariahthemc

Pariahthemc Member

i was fucked up. someone got in my face on some intimidation shit and i had a knee jerk reaction. it was instinct, i was impaired and got lost in the heat of the moment. had nothing to do with his size. would have reacted the same way battling anyone. it was a mistake, i apologized sincerely. really wasnt that big of a deal. it was a push dude. i see where ya'll are coming from obviously. i could really give a shit what you think tho. is what it is. mistakes are made. lessons are learned. whatever.
    test
  9. Pariahthemc

Pariahthemc Member

By the way I'm still awesome and you can all suck my dick
    test
  10. True Temper

True Temper Pops

Must be something about that pirates hat.... "yo son get out my face son"
    [​IMG]
    test
  11. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _