Vocal Wars Round 2 - Atom React Vs. BloodShott

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by Light Saber, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

.. mah voice sound like that cause im a younging at 14 .. by da way .. waiting for mah balls to grown in nah mean .. ?
    test
  2. Aramis..

Aramis.. I Still like u

just so u know i didnt vote against you because of your voice i just thought i'd brong it to your attention it was annoying
    test
  3. krysto

krysto Chris Robba

i dont know..i thought it was close

Dh's quality was pretty ass..but beats were hot..lyrics were nice...u gonna hate me for it but i thought your accent was so thick i couldnt understand what u said half the time..thats due to quality also..a combonation..overall i thought it was nice tho

bloodshot...i dunno about the whole intro thing..if u knew u werent facin atom react then why waste your breath...the second part was ok..and the last part i was feelin alot..ya flow an multies an everything workin and pretty damn nice i thought..liked ur confidence also

in my opinion..both shined in areas the other did not..but Dh had the better lyrics so i gotta go with him

Vote-DH
    test
  4. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

if you couldnt understand me, its the quality....trust, because I couldnt understand myself in parts lol, I told x sample that, I dont have an accent! im canadian and white and scottish, and ... talk normal
    test
  5. krysto

krysto Chris Robba

No doubt DH, damn@ that first beat u had..i need to get that and spit somthin with my shit quality too...jkwon? tipsy..or somthin like that?
    test
  6. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

test
  7. Light Saber

Light Saber I LoVe AsiaN ChicKs

dishonor wins...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.