VOCAL WARS FINALS - DISHONOUR vs RAPTER2K - BOTH VERSES ARE IN! - Vote Now

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by castro'DAMUS, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

test
  2. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

Damn you closed the other thread as I was voting. anyway

Castro:The intro was mean, I sorta saw it comming and I think it was a cheap shot but it's all good....you played off his verse well, you nice punches and a nice flow...definatly tight battle

ASK:You came in with nice punches nice flow aswell, you kept this thing tight....you rapped like you wanted this more than castro...so for that (and everything else as well):

VOTE:ASK
    test
  3. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

Rapter - Im sorry I cant stand your voice. But getting past that, you had a pretty good verse. Flow was nice, tyr delivary though seemed very hesitant, like your not sure what beat your spittin too. A nice personal here and there, and a few nice punches. White boy line was nice, although you kinda ripped it from DZK.

Dissy - Stop talking!! LoL. You talked like 40% of your whole audio. Although your verse was real nice. Good personals, nice witty punches. I like your delivary, very fluid, and smooth, and a you had a nice flow as well. There was def. some funny ass lines, e girls line was good, the list line was damn funny.

Vote - DH. He was much more consistent in every aspect.
    test
  4. god_son

god_son Hollow Shellz

friends share locks not lines lmao.

rapter's delivery wasnt as good as castro. you mumbled alot of words, and things werent clear. your flow wasnt on par neither. it wasnt always on beat. castro got this on the strength of personals. his flow and delivery was way better than rapters. and his audio as a whole was much more entertaining.

vote - dishonor
    test
  5. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

i find it quite funny

'you got family problems cos your mum dosent want you'

when my mum walked out on my family last night

concidence?
    test
  6. castro'DAMUS

damn, sorry cuzzo

I feel bad now

you'll get some sympathy votes, starting with mines...

vote - ASK

stay up boy boy
    test
  7. krysto

krysto Chris Robba

castro gonna win this an he shouldnt...

5 mins of blah blah blah...was feelin every aspect except the lyrics..shit was mad boring and weak!!! and you harped on the dzk line in the intro AND the outro? what the fuck...i got the point in the intro...too much pointless talking when u coulda had more potentially good pls

Ask- blew this kid outta the water in more ways then one, MADD pls and personal shits...

not even a little bit close of a battle lyricly... but other then lyricly the other aspects were close

anyone who thought differently is cracked

Vote- Ask

*Edits*
    oh and i want my free dinner:smile:
    test
  8. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

Cassy Tro - You kinda dwel on some aspects too much. Yours was an average verse this week in my opinion.

A.S.K - You made Dissy sound avaergae, seriously the personal punches straight killed this...

'Yes im british and sound white, what the fucks up with you?' summin like that, thats probably the weakest punch in his vverse but it killed dissy....

Seriously, I think people need to actually listen... Dissy got raped like soap droppage...
    test
  9. krysto

krysto Chris Robba

thats what im sayin^
    test
  10. Nyphite

Nyphite OriginalIty

ASK: overall came stronger wid punches flow delivery and all that

casstro: jus wasnt feelin ya
    test
  11. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

so malo's vote is in favor of ask?
    test
  12. krysto

krysto Chris Robba

obviously^
    test
  13. MHz.

MHz. New Member

Dissy- Honestly, tooooooo much talking 52 seconds man lol holy shit.
    I did the same type of outro like you did intro about him biting someone (which was me).
    I liked the beat, shit was hot, your flow was good expect fell off at parts.
    Lyrics were pretty good too, even though some were eh-eh material.
    Outro, was weak.
    7/10 overall.

Ask- Not bad, intro was weak.
    Beat is pretty good.
    Lyricis were not bad in some parts, even though you bit DZK.
    Some punchlines were friggin horrid.
    But i did chuckle when you said "i sound white cause i am white, so what the fucks up with you"
    LOL, funny line right there.
    Both came a lil less then i expected.
    Truthfully i expected Castro to rape ask.
    BUT,

Ask won.
    Good shit champ you deserve it, but next vocal wars i aint gon let you get by me.
    test
  14. castro'DAMUS

word, ASK came hot...

I just care more about APPEAL than anything else

good battle ASK
    test
  15. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

ow yeah, its for ask...

No disrespect to dissy, coz he gotta know im feeling his shit... But this verse was sorta lax compared to his other verses IMO... and ASK wernt taking prisioners... Dissy made a track and ask made one of thoose recorded through headphones bitter white boy tracks... No contest...

For rap value Cass shits on ASK but as for puncheas and peronals ASK just danced in it and came through...
    test
  16. castro'DAMUS

rap value = more important
    test
  17. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

I still cant stand ASK's voice. Sorry Rapter, just too English for me.
    test
  18. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

^^

nah thas all good man

i can have appeal on track, but i was recording this while my mum packed bags so i didnt want to overdub it or nothing
    test
  19. castro'DAMUS

I totally feel you man, and daps on even showing up, for real

it just sucks that I had to be the target of all your aggression at the moment :(

I just want people to vote on:

LYRICS
    FLOW
    MIC PRESENCE
    EMOTION
    A P P E A L

the whole audio, not just vote for someone because they liked a few lines or some shit
    test
  20. WarLoKK

WarLoKK www.espbeats.com

Ok let's see..

ASK - Hmm.. The beat has been done before.. But it's a good D12 song.. The quality is horrible.. The accent, you need to cover it up.. The flow, you fall off every once in awhile.. Ya style I'm just not really feelin.. It's so hard to catch your lyrics, but they're not bad.. "Didn't know Canadians rapped" line fails since you're British, LOL.. So it doesn't work.. I dunno.. I don't really see this as bein somethin I could listen to.. Sorry.. You HAVE improved though, but still you need some work and all..

Castro'damus - Hmm.. Ok.. Waiting.. Intro.. Long.. The beat is MUCH better.. Quality is better too.. The style is MUCH better.. The whole scheme to it is hotter.. It's fresher, it's not the generic rapper style.. The flow does fall off at some parts.. But for the most part you're on.. This is easily the winner.. This is more of a mainstream style battle, which is hot.. But I dunno if I like you're voice completely.. You sound like Shyne or somethin.. So ya voice isn't very original.. But I was definitely feelin this more..

Vote = Castro'Damus .. easily
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.