Vocal Wars Final Round- Dis-Honor Vs. Crusifer Vs. Light Saber

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by Light Saber, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

Crus- too long of an intro .. shouldve spit more .. but the time you spit .. punches were descent and lyrics were as well .. flow was on point .. i felt you shouldve came much harder .. and shouldve used another beat .. descent drop overall

Saber- .. flow was on point .. your accent is one of a kind for real .. idk if its forced or what .. lyrics were OK .. punches hit harder than Cru's .. nice beat choice on the 2nd part .. flowed dope to that .. but you need to come with some harder punches & personals

Dissy- delivery ehh .. but other than that this was a dope drop .. punches came harder than the rest .. personals were in every bar .. shouldve used some multies to add to the intrest and taste to it .. LOL @ Helium line .. Whoa .. beat changed .. nice choice ... flow improved MAD ... shouldve spit some more on this beat .. i liked it

Overall .. i think it was an easy win for Dissy but for 2nd & 3rd i would have to say ..
    LS for 2nd because he came a lil harder .. if Cru spit more he would probably taken 2nd ..

1- Dis
    2- LS
    3- Cru
    test
  2. CultureShock

CultureShock New Member

mine was a joke audio there was no intro
    test
  3. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

.. i see ...
    test
  4. Light Saber

Light Saber I LoVe AsiaN ChicKs

i saw nothing wrong with my punches
    test
  5. Kaszdro

Kaszdro gotz that Mala Fama

crus: what the fuck? that was wack!

saber: hmm heard alot better MCs on here, ok lines in there but not real good flow, first beat sucks second beat better, rap on beat but not really catchy or bouncy or outstanding, your voice isnt as dope neither... bad quality overall ok but nothing special!

dis: too long intro and not funny or gangsta or anything, basicly a wack intro then you keep talkin man when u gonna start rapping? beat is good, out of the three you got the best flow, lines are nice but i dont care too much for lyrics, the overall track is the best outta you three, actualy you got a nice flow just bad quality! the helium line was dope! guess you won, oh wait the track continous, ok second part ripped the other two!

1st- Dis
    2nd- LS
    3rd- Crus
    test
  6. Light Saber

^^you got five posts .. get outta here
    test
  7. KB..

KB.. New Member

crus - haha@beat, omg .. your scarin me w/ the singin ... ion't think i wanna hear the verse if i gotta listen to this anymore .. ok, this is the verse , you sooooo lose

next..

saber - nice beat .. fits nicely for a battle .. you started off beat :-/
    your lines are nice as hell, but your flow seems forced ... i'm likin the creativity your showin, sounds like you got a lil "too" excited on this one, slurrin just a lil ... much better drop than crus ... gotta learn to hit the snares tho cuzzo

next

dis-honor - you summed it up on the intro lol, shit was funny ... beats chill, hurry the fuck up and rap tho, toooooooo loooooooooong ... *sigh* ...... your quality is lackin a lil bit, but hell, your on beat, and you've got some witty lines, nice drop, you took this tourney

vote:
    1-dis-honor
    2-light saber
    3-crus
    test
  8. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

^I believe that KB... is Klear
    test
  9. KB..

KB.. New Member

and you are absolutely correct ... would you like to collab soon?

my aim : kb is kb
    jus hit me up
    test
  10. castro'DAMUS

i'll get at you, no doubt....I may be gone for most of the weekend though, with my girl and ish, but i'll get at you as soon as I can

uppin
    test
  11. castro'DAMUS

I WIN, WEEE

saber, when do I get paid?
    test
  12. Light Saber

Get at me on Aim...

JustAnthony08
    test