vocal booth for around 900-1500

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im looking for a very portable one maybe one on wheels that doesnt stand no taller than 7ft just enough room for one person... i don't want to be able to here sound from the outside of the booth, and i don't wanna here any sound from on the inside..

like... to test it out first thing i would do is put my boombox on the inside and see if i can here it on outside, i need near perfect isolation because i live in a apt.

my neighbors can here me if im near talkative level or yelling/singing level.. so if im like fighting with my girlfriend my neighbors can here.. get me?
    test
  2. rishi

rishi New Member

so you're looking at a booth for recording or arguing with your gf?
    test
  3. DowntownScience

DowntownScience BoomBap+Samples=Science!

^^haha

To the best of my knowledge the best you could do in that price range is build one yourself. For the record I wouldn't advise this forum for acoustic design tips.
    test
  4. B. Ave Beats

B. Ave Beats Beyond Average

Or you can get a Whisper Room booth.
    test
  5. na ill slap my gf and tell her to shut the hell up i mean i want to be able to scream litterally sometimes my vocals are loud and i fix em up in adobe audition i dont really like whisper room because you can actually here from the outside maybe i want to rap with no one hearing me, like neihbors because after a certain hour we gotta be quite or get complaints and shit, how much dose plywood run nowdays? or would it be better to build one outta that thick cardboard? well were not thinking of the same whisper room these run about 3grand

but i think i dont really care if people here me so ill probally go the cardboard route

and foam only runs about 99 dollars
    test
  6. dawboxpro

dawboxpro New Member

Vocal booth plans three sizes 4x4,4x6,6x6, ventilation, window, mic jacks. Best plans in the business used by producers world wide.

::::DAWBOX Pro Audio::::
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.