Vivid - "The Letter V" - Yea Yea!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Vividescription, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

hot shit.
    test
  2. D-Cipher

D-Cipher New Member

shit this is sick....crazy V's ahaha ....more alliteration then a grade 5 poetry lesson haha..... feelin ya style bro....flow is tight as shit on this....never heard the original ....man i dont know what to tell you, shit is soundin crazy on point

hit this when u get a chance
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=963318

if u ever need a beat, hit me up on aim s/n - flipzwizdomz

i got some self produced tracks on my SC if u wanna hear a sample VVVVV
    test
  3. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

damn.

Shit woke me up a little bit.. beat is hot.. I'm not good at annuciating v's with my jaws all braced up.. so this is impressive.. you ride this fantastically for using the same letter.. gets a little monotonous.. damn CHORUS is HOT.. this the best track I been heard from you.

you know what though.. I'd almost rather have heard you just rip a concept track that matched the beat.. I mean this was dope, don't get me wrong.. but I can't really vibe this on the constant, this on that strictly intellectual shit.

Going to cut this feed short, I apologize bro.. this was good.. but I'm just so fucking tired I'm barely awake now. 9.0 out of 10.0, be easy, speak easy, keep ripping.. if you wanna hit up Sever Rap I'll give you the rest of the feed.

If you're interested http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=963471 - my storytelling joint lol
    test
  4. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

Thanks a lot for the feed...very much appreciated...ill get at you soon..
    test
  5. Forward Thought

Forward Thought New Member

mad skillz.... this is definately one of the best tracks ive heard on here.

youve got some serious mixing skills too... quality production.

dope ass beat, dope ass flow, dope ass lyrics too
    test
  6. Vividescription

First and only time i ever mixed and mastered a track...guess it came out pretty straight..good lookin out...appreciate all the feed...
    test
  7. Dru-P

Dru-P Alaskan Assassin

This is tight how you used all of the V's... Voice isn't that great in my opinion.. Hook is weak.. But the flow is pretty tight... The only problem is that how your words flow together you don't hear the words you just hear the flow.. It's tight cuz the flow is smoothe, but it's a straight track...
    test
  8. Vividescription

lmao..too funny...i love your track...the way you are on beat is amazing..lol..thanks for the feed..lol (my stomach hurts)
    test
  9. Dru-P

Dru-P Alaskan Assassin

You're a clown.. I said you had a nice flow.. Just wasn't very appealing to me.. My opinion.. The lyrics were tight well the lyrics you pronounced... Using the letter V a lot, tight little concept.. But it's not something I'd really listen to.. My opinion.. No feeling in your voice at all..
    test
  10. Vividescription

no doubt alaskan assassin..like i said thanks for the feed bro...lol...well i would say the same for yours with puttin in feelin..but since delivery is off..it kinda defeats the purpose...lol...appreciate checking out my track...did the same for yours..favor returned..1
    test
  11. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

Yea this shit goes hard homie....a beast up on this track.....im feelin this joint more then the last joint and thats sayin suntn cause i was diggin the last joint aswell homie..

you tend to do the same thing i do on some tracks, when killen the flow ya pronunciation isnt as clear....but on the real i dont really look at it as a problem nah mean...i feel like it just makes the listener play ya shit a couple more times to try and really hear it out word for word....

any how solid track playa...keep droppin bangas....

pzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  12. Extacy

Extacy Better Known As Lantz

i like ur voice n flow alot, lyrics are nice as well... beat's hot too, u deff have to've been at this shit 4 a while, shit sounds polished. my least fav part is the hook but it's not bad.

leep it up man.
    test
  13. ..milkman..

..milkman.. Randy Savage

returnin the feed...

uh oh...

mos def feelin this. your voice is nasty, and the topic is tight. flow was done nicely... beat was cool, but there was just somethin about it that i wasnt feelin.... maybe its just me.

definately some fiyer tho... keep it up homie
    test
  14. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

beat sound straight
    quality sounds smooth as fucc tho
    KILLA lyricism playa
    feelin it feelin it
    we gotta get down on some shit
    you gotta holla at me ASAP JO
    aim-NSAINN187

nigga this joint hot as hell

hook iz hott as hell too nigga

returned tha peep
    -one-
    test
  15. Vividescription

thanks a lot for the feed...def feelin the love or anything opposite of that..will be droppin some new shit for hip hop game ..Keep on the lookout...

if i havent returned feed yet...let me know...

good looks
    test
  16. E.K.O.B.A.H.

E.K.O.B.A.H. ItsArtic.com!

yooo this shit is crazy u can def push this on mixtapes and build ur name off it...hot shit

good looks peepin my joint
    test
  17. Vividescription

thanks man..that means a lot bro...be safe
    test
  18. iDeaL..

iDeaL.. New Member

when i saw the title, it made me think of Saigon and Kool G, but i was like, naaaaaa i doubt he did a whole song on the letter V, cus that shit would be hard lol
    I notice some good techniques u took, such as saying "in...VIGORATING" lol, if u woulda done that the whole way through, it woulda taken away from the concept, but to do that a handful of times was a good idea. I dont think u did it much at all., though
    Vinni vidi vici (sp?) was a good ass idea.

Omg...to violated u with a VIbrator...u siad that as the beat drop, and it came off so raw. Good shit.

Hook is a little too fast for my taste, but u held it down.

v6 volkswagon to vegas, lmfao.

vital vinyls.

Liked the "2nd chorus"? or it was kinda like a sub-hook where ur saying V-i-v-i-d, and all that, real appealing.
    This beat is fuckin raw, it almost makes me wanna do one of these lol...but the thrill is gone already.
    Good shit, homie.
    test
  19. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

First thing I noticed is how hot the beat was, WOW with the pianos and stuff.. flow is DOPE your scheme on this ish is just great.. you also have a nice vocab. Your energy and delivery is shinin' on this mess.. I could listen to this a few more times man hahaha nice job
    peace
    test
  20. Vividescription

thanks man...much appreciated..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.