Vivid - Call It Hip-Hop - beat by Vokab (Full Effect) Leave link!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Vividescription, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy Mann

Guy Mann New Member

beat and delivery are on POINT fa' real. hotness so far beat is good shit. lyrics sound decent. hook gets the head bobbin'. maybe turn up vocals so I can hear you a little clearer, but maybe it's just me. I like your voice too. No complaints from me partna' this shit is hot through and through IMO. keep uppin'. hit me back.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=967595

I'd appreciate it.
    test
  2. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

***return feed***

yea...

you got a vicious flow...real shit...kinda reminds me of kool g. rap..i think thats why a few of these kats is sayin you got that "ol'school n.y." feel...

beat was just average...but that works well here so the listener can really focus on keepin up with the lyrics...i also think the vocals needed to be upped a few levels...just some mixin/masterin work...

but overall this is definatly ill shit...real undaground appeal.
    test
  3. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

oh word...thats wsup right there....whenever I do some live shit cats tell me that...people say old school but I think of old school as Melle Mel or Run DMC for that matter..but kool g rap is forever to me among many others...Yung Walt, thanks for the insight..much appreciated
    test
  4. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

this ones pretty ill homie, beats dope, brings a lot of energy to the table and you come in rockin hard to match it - real strong presence - feelin this shit right here

solid ass drop

keep it bangin homie!
    test
  5. Vividescription

word...good lookin out man...i like that...much appreciated...
    test
  6. LeGaCy204

LeGaCy204 ToO SiCk WiTTa MiC

Aiight...Beats Nice....First Verse....Delivery Is Dope,Lyrics is Raw no doubt....Flow is on point....I liked the chorus..some grimey shit...but still catchy...this is an all around dope track....second n third verse are just as hott as the first..cant really find much to complain about em....u kicked some realness homie....keep it comin....

return favour
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=968149

stay up..

peaCe
    test
  7. Vividescription

iiiiight will def return the favor...thanks for listening...and not tryin to critique the smallest things...much appreciated..
    test
  8. Vividescription

test
  9. Vividescription

test
  10. -Marxist-

-Marxist- wtf r u thinking

Returning The Favor...

Sorry It Took A Minute..

DAMN!@Cha Pressence Man... BACK UP!!Lolz... Naw Serious, Shits ILL MAN!! Ya Flows Point...
    Yeeeeh Da Hooks Raw!! Likin Da Hightened Emotion On Dat Joint, Shits Fealt. iono If It's Ya Voice Buh Ders An Effect Or Dubs Dats Makin' Ya Voice A tad Husky Fam, Don't Get Me Wrong Shits Clear, Jus Clipped Me On A Couple Words. Buh Yo Ya Pressence 'n' Delivery's Un-Paralelled From What I been Hearin Man. Shits Hott!... Lyrics R Straight From What I Caught I Like The Take On The Concept... Shits An Original Track, Def Stands Out. Gud Job Man, Keep Droppin' Dese Crack Joints Man... Ez...
    test
  11. Vividescription

iiight for real goodlookin on the feed..good thing you noticed the joint...thanks much..
    test
  12. Vividescription

test
  13. Vividescription

thanks for listening.
    test
  14. Donnie Darko.

Donnie Darko. New Member

started strong, beats ill...like your voice with it too...flow was sick
    the hook was cool, your hittin it hard man..definatley a nice drop, a good song is hard to write..lyrically your pretty nice..not much that i caught that made me say somethin about but still a solid track.
    good shit, uppin this..pz

Return the love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=969259
    test
  15. Vividescription

test
  16. Vividescription

test
  17. I-Witness

I-Witness SSentiW-I

that sample in the back sounds familiar, sounds like that one track from one of xzibit's first albums, what u see is what u get???. i like your voice. it's got a real raspy sound to it. the delivery is consistant; on some rapid fire terror squad shit. that's your strong point. i'm not really feelin the verse itself though. nothing wrong with it, but nothing's really hittin me. the hook is hype though. probably my favorite part of the track. shit was solid though. alright man, stay up.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=970462
    test
  18. Vividescription

test
  19. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

delivery n flow u barin is sick...u on point like crazy...lyrics is hot...qulaity is coo...the hook you got on this is coo,nothing catchy but its workin,2nd verse is on point like the first,rippin this up..3rd is hot to,seems more serious type of lyrics on this verse....

this was a hot trak...u riped it up nicly...on point in all aspect basicly...beat was hot...good joint yo..i'll b checkin for ya drops...keep up the work

return the feedback here http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=970713
    test
  20. Vividescription

thanks for the feed...will return the fav...thanks again...be safe
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.