Vivid - Call It Hip-Hop - beat by Vokab (Full Effect) Leave link!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Vividescription, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

test
  2. Naj Oh.

Naj Oh. Im that Dude

beat is aight...1st guy on this delivery is jus dayum...i can tell is ol school style on this one....2nd guy is decent..i prefer the 1st guy though...all i have to say shit was aight..but 1st dude brought the collab up..ya know..

thanks fo peepin my song
    test
  3. Vividescription

its not a collab..its the same person..lol...no doubt..theres a 3rd verse too...maybe a 3rd guy..lol..
    test
  4. MaseGage

MaseGage Medicated Productions

Vokab..name's kind of ironic...

This dude knows what's up...fuckin riding the beat like a madman...
    Too lyrical for the quick flow though - I ain't catch a concept in the entire first verse...second one was better...third...ehhh

I don't even know who's rappin(you or vokab?) - But I can tell it's the same guy, so I have no idea what the genius above me is thinking...I think his post translates into "Fuck this shit, thanks for the feed sucka."

The shit is top notch...it's not old-school though...hahahaha

Shit cracks me up. Dope Track.
    test
  5. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

Voice and lisp is quick with the ill bill delivery, kind of a Necro voice and style, with RA the rugged man swagger.. delivered with a vivid description. I think the vocals are just a taddd bit low.. instead of being totally equal with the beat it seems like you are on beat, but not with it, if you can understand that.

Flow is a thing of a beauty, beat is nice too.. kind of like Karaoke Night by Jin.. chorus is dope.. never heard you before which is a shame on my part.. this was absolutely tight.. you've got big things ahead of you cousin.. absolutely.. Flow is bananas, not a spot that's done incorrectly, better flow and voice than most industry cats, which may or not be a compliment in 2006.

Actually edit I just realized I listened to the lo-fi.. the hi fi version elevated this to a 10 instead of a 9. gorgeous track, diabolical delivery.

10. out of 10... lyrics were nice.. I call this hip hop.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=967927 - if you're interested, thanks a lot in advance. be easy, speak easy, keep rippin it. Nice track.
    test
  6. Vividescription

haha word..i think the first cat didnt even hear it and just left a comment..whatever though..

thanks for checking out the track.. returned the favors...if i havent let me know..

good looks

.Sever - thanks much..means a lot man...
    test
  7. The Real Finale

The Real Finale Go fuck yourself

Listenin now...

Beat is pretty hot

1st verse is hot - flow is on point, although i didnt like the line 3 bars or so in where i gets all rushed - christs cross back < dope

Hook is aight. Nothing special, but holds the track together, and gets the job done

Im with the dude above who mentioned the second verse is easier to follow, but overall sound, i gotta say the first just gets my head noddin with the quickness

3rd verse is still good, but by this time the beats startin to get boring

Overall good drop, im feelin it
    test
  8. Vividescription

aiiight good looks....but i didnt get when you said "although i didnt like the line 3 bars or so in where i gets all rushed" no doubt though...thanks for listening..much appreciated..
    test
  9. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Shit is illy vivid... Good shit.
    test
  10. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Aight....

the beat is cold... Lyrics is aight, the flow carries it makin it entertaining.... The flow got rushed a lil bit, but its still coo. The chorus is aight, not too catchy. Overall, the track is pretty good I digs it...

keep it up
    test
  11. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

Returning the favor.

The beat is fire man, some anthem shit here.
    Lovin the flow from the jump. I hate to say it, but I have no clue wtf you're talking about. haha Im way too entertained by the flow. You have a crazy lisp in your delivery, i think you may be trying to put too many syllables in a bar, and loosing breath doing so. The second verse gets more serious. Im digging this, *actually listening to the lyrics now*. Good finish with the third verse.

Being in the undergound... never see the sun

Im like the content of the hook, but maybe you can change it up a little. It blended in way too much with the verses. Im digging this alot though man. Your flow is crazy ill. Im going to check more of your shit out.

Keep them coming.
    test
  12. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

I've returned to give a more thorough review of this, because god damn, your shit rocks.. Still on that late 90's big pun type shit.. FUCKING PUNISHING THIs.. beat is ill too...

As much as your style reminds me of some now old school NY rap, (which I fucking LOVE), you have one of the most original styles on THIS site by far, and it's refreshing to hear...

I'm a fan and you know this...

hot shit man

check it out:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=968121
    test
  13. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

wo

damn you killin it fusho

sound like chino Xl or some shit

look like that nigga too from that pic I saw

but yea you killin it

lyrically I move wit agility so my ability . that part was COLD . I couldnt keep up

hook . dope as shit

fusho man , keep droppin

sup on a collab though ?

holla at me
    test
  14. Vividescription

ahh good lookin...appreciated for real..ima def check out your joints..
    test
  15. Neruk

Neruk Runky Runky

damn, i already know you know this isdope

the beat sounds slightly piercing in the heads however

everything else is sick thou, nice shit
    test
  16. Vividescription

iight good lookn out..
    test
  17. Vividescription

test
  18. Earitated Mindz

Earitated Mindz Noxious & Tramatized

Beat is nice...heard it from somewhere I think, can't tell. 1st were is nice, delivery is on point, lyrics were pretty sick, flow was there. Hook is aiight, kinda plain, but was catchy. 2nd verse, delivery not as nice as 1st, flow and lyrics are still on point. 3rd verse was nice, better delivery than the 3rd. Flow and lyrics were cool too. Overall pretty dope track. Nice hearin somethin from ya. Keep doin what you do. One...

Nox

Drop a reply:
    "Clearin Some Thoughts"
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=968478
    test
  19. Vividescription

test
  20. Vividescription

thanks for listening..i will get at the links soon..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.