Vitamin pills for lifting??

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Atom React, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

I wanna put on some weight in muscle, I'm already decently toned and ish, got some abs and all but I wanna make it even more solid you know, bigger all around just add some more thickness to it.

I never bothered liftin really, not seriously anyways, but is there some good pills I could cop at vitamin world or GNC or some shit that would help? I just realize I see lot of peoples who lift with some vitamin shit or something. And whats good meals to start eatting? Is there certain nutrients or w/e I needa be gettin daily to help me out to, I'm tryin do it all up.

and naa I dont want steroids.. haha, just some regular shit, I can take the time and lift longer instead of fuckin with that steroid shit
    test
  2. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Males on this board are far worse than the females I swear.

Fickle morons.
    test
  4. HughdeMann

HughdeMann New Member

I think the word you're looking for is 'superficial'.

If somebody's fickle they're liable to sudden, unpredicatable change.
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

Yes, I ment Fickle.
    test
  6. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Best way too gain weight is to start eating real food with high protein!!!

Cut off the junk food and supplements might be expensive for some but if you really dying for do some research on whey protein, creatine and maybe some multi vitamin pills like animal pak or basic ones.

I recommend those because my brother added 35 pounds of mostly muscle and still had around the same amount of bodyfat in less than a year using those supplements and with a pretty bad diet. But working out hard in the gym.

Not everybody is going to same results because everyone has different genes but ill ganruntee you'll see some gains if you stick to it.
    test
  7. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

you have to be the stupidest person i have ever had the enjoyment of responding to. how does this make me worse then a female? how does this even compare to a female? females talk about losing weight, something you yourself might need to do to. im talkin about working out, which if your smart you will do as a guy, or just be the bitch you are. you needa just kill yourself, do us a favor, stop spreading stupidity.

then some ***** says superficial?

how is a vitamin superficial?

i dont get people, the stupidity grows with each person that joins the site
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

take L-glutamine, and lots of protein.......dunno if yer into it but also some creatine with this mixture would do wonders....
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

I can see how it would look stupid if you read it like that.
    test
  10. Orenthal James

Orenthal James New Member

I like golfing and bowling instead of lifting. Dunno why though
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Like Busta said, TAKE YOUR GLUTAMINE, increases recovery time, helps muscles grows, beefs up your immune system. Cycle some creatine, take your whey protein. Have about a gram of protein per pound a day if you can. As for multivitamins, duh, give me the name of one athlete who doesn't take a multi vitamin.

As for food-eggs, peanut butter, green vegetables, beans, berries, turkey, chicken, whole grain breads pastas and cereal, almonds or sunflower kernels, low fat yogurt or cottage cheese.
    test
  12. Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn New Member

test
  13. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Glutamine taste like chalk.
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

in all honesty, u dont need to fuck with suppliments. they dont do much, they're a supliment. the best thing u can do is eat lots (maybe 1-1.5 lbs) of chicken/fish/beef daily. also, eat carbs too on the side, some potatoes or something. creatine... is a good way to waste your money. it's not nessesary. protein is pretty much the only worthwhile suppliment.. u dont need much of it though if ur diet game is intact. i ususally only take 45 grams of protein powder a day. for real man, pills arent a magic thing that makes u big. food and lifting right does. speaking of which, whats ur workout routine like? if u need motivation to eat (because it's the most underrated part of body building, and its the most important too) watch "ronnie coleman: the unbeleivable". u can get it off limewire. jesus christ i never seen somebody eat so much. his meals are humoungous. if u got any more questions holler.
    test
  15. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Creatine is a good way to waste your money? And glutamine doesn't do much??? Hahaha
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i didnt even mention glutamine cuz ive never used it ???
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Well you said supplements, thus I thought you grouped them all. I suggest you read up on glutamine and buy a small supply of a couple hundred grams, it's good stuff.
    test
  18. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

all of this is very very nice

go get some 3 test stack from sci-fit, youre going to need about 400 pills total but thats like 3 months worth so buy as u go

if you dont opt for the 3 test then get the fizogen on cycle fizogen off cycle...another good testosterone stimulating compound.....

creatine sucks dick,its ok to use with other shit i guess but mainly it just makes u hold water

you can always go with an NO2 boost to give you the veiny look if youre at that point yet, it will also give u better more lengthy workouts if thats what you want also

whey protein will make u gain weight, good weight, but you have to stay active

or

you can sack up, get yourself on a stack of -

Deca-Durabolin -- 200ml-400ml / wk

Dianabol -- 50gm/day

testosterone - 200 ml / week

then if anybody talks shit to you about taking steroids you can just beat their fucking soul out of their chest

cost-wise its all about the same......short term its all about the same on your body.....youll keep everything from the roids except youll lose some water weight......

your call

either way u still have to work your balls off
    test
  19. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

creatine is shitty IMO

glutamine is important , but you can get that in a good protein product or any good supplement
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

"if it aint broke, dont fix it"

i got huge gains in mass and strength when i was going at it full force

i havent had the time to make 3 meals in advance, but once i get situated i'll most likely be doing that again

lol @ whyte boi talking about d-bols

dude

that shit will quite literally kill ur liver

if ur going to do steriods, do injectables, not pussy oral meds
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.