Visions of Ghandi - New Jedi Mind Tricks

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by sympyl, Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas P. Wong

Thomas P. Wong LEGENDARY WONG-DINI

both vinnie and stoupe fell off in respective departments
    the production is no wehre near vbd
    test
  2. Full Clip

Full Clip New Member

Fuck it

Fuck it Im wack! If I would of known he was white I wouldnt of copped the album. tear, tear! There just too many white boys rappen. Im not saying they shouldnt rapp at all. Im just saying theres too many in the game. Oh well it doesnt hurt to be wrong. So let me grab the nine of the shelf. are you ready? I'll meet you on colfax in Denver right next to the Filmore.

test
  3. sympyl

sympyl New Member

asdfasdf

ya, i feel ya full clip. i used to like basketball a lot, and heard about the new stars like kobe and mcgrady, but when i saw they were black i stopped watching their games. it's a shame, just too many blacks in the nba, now i can't watch basketball except for old games of larry bird.
    test
  4. Full Clip

Full Clip New Member

Sucks for you huh

you must not do much considering Blacks are all over entertainment now. You probly chill with your white power homies and watch hockey. by the way, were are my Repurations Bitch? You Honkeys still owe my family 40 acers an a mule. So fuck you. I have somthing you will never have hoe! rhythm and Culture. You Glow stick waving pu$$y

test
  5. .:ILLiterit:.

.:ILLiterit:. New Member

yo

yo sympyl, that was the funniest shit i've ever read on this board... unfortunately full clip is too stupid to sense the sarcasm.
    test
  6. dj jewhair

dj jewhair that crazy yid

jesus fullclip, ur outta control.
    test
  7. Busta

Busta New Member

Gotta say so far i only peeped The Rage of Angels ....and vinnie on that is raw as fuck ...as is the production ..but that's supposed to be the best track :(
    test
  8. Full Clip

Full Clip New Member

Actualy

It all is in sarcasm you homo thug. Beiotch

test
  9. Busta

Busta New Member

ehh w/e lol
    test
  10. S|‹ëp†¥|‹ Thëôrïéz

S|‹ëp†¥|‹ Thëôrïéz New Member

*bumps visions of gandhi*

its ill.... even if vinnie did fall off lyrically, the album is still ill..... his voice makes me wanna punch all yall mothafuckaz....
    test
  11. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

I was sleepin on Jedi Mind for a minute but went out and bought visions of Gandi recently, and last night at the jedi mind show bought Violent by design. As much shit as Stoupe has been gettin i think he's stepped up his game on the beats, most everything just sounds like a masterpiece. As for Vinnie Paz, yeah I'd say his lyrics aren't as strong as on Violent By Design, regardless his voice and flow are still raw.
    test
  12. dj jewhair

dj jewhair that crazy yid

i saw that shit used yesterday, took that as a bad sign. i'm thinkin bout goin back and gettin it but iono.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.