-Vinny Magalhaes vs Bader- And -Nover vs Escudero-

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by NOBLE SOLDIER, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What yall think about the finals..

(Booo @ Junie Tapping) He's My Boy But He Didnt Train For Shit On The Show.. Now That He's Moved to Vegas To Work With Xtreme Couture I Never See Him.. Bastard... lol..
    test
  2. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

junie aint shit but a typical high school bully type who uses his mouth too much to intimidate or try to intimidate people... he is desparately one dimentional and you can see the quitter in him as proof in the episode last night

he knew what we knew all along, he aint shit

only women throw bottles and shit and glasses at people, and he did it twice on the show!

insecure, underskilled, overconfident all got exposed

learn some combos, stop trying to load up the right, learn angles and how to change levels, start with some basic takedown defense and grow a heart and MAYBE you can make it in KOTC or something junie... kid simply aint ufc good
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Junie was my favorite, but i gotta agree with mir, huge dissapointment

not even that he lost...but just how he fucking quit...wtf

he made his first opponent do that, then ended up doing the same? wow...lmae

Vinny 30 sec's in first round by flying arm bar

Fainting Philipe 2nd round tko from strikes....
    test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

yeah i feel like the final fights are obvious winners but maybe someone will surprise me..

phillipe is going to demolish roop, i feel it coming

and vinny will tap bader within the first 2-3 minutes of the fight, hands down. let bader try to sit on vinny early on and i see an even earlier submission. unless he can catch vinny with a solid shot he has absolutely no chance.

junie was a disappointment.. at first i thought he was a bitch, but you grew to like him i felt, and i backed him and really believed him that he was a great fighter... then by this last episode, his own lack of confidence literally threw me 180 degrees and i felt he was easily the weakest on the show.. its amazing what your own confidence level can do to what other people watching you believe.

he needed to lose, especially to efrain, hopefully he's woke up.

but you say hes training with xtreme couture now in vegas? only asking because at the end of the show i wasn't sure which way he was going, he said hes done hes in the wrong sport hes not made for this, then at the very end he says hes fighting again so i wasnt sure what he really decided.
    test
  5. I know how yall feel about junie but I've known him for a few years.. Its different, cuzz i want to see him succeed.. Him being with Xtreme couture for the past couple months will help him...
    test
  6. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

vinnie is my favorite on the show. i feel inclined to route for him being hes a friend of a friend, makes it more interesting to watch. hes done loads of steroids but hes for sure the best on the show imo
    test
  7. Ben Official

how do people like junie? i have no respect for that guy based on what i've seen. what a complete moron. wow
    test
  8. Ben Official

no disrespect if hes not really like that but if he is... that dude is a serious moron. who acts like that? he lost it like what 3 times in the house? how old does he think he is? thats totally retarded. i have no respect for him if he seriously act like that.
    test
  9. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I know he's your boy noble, but I really wasn't impressed by him at all. Maybe with time, but he could barely handle the guy that was supposed to be the worst in the house.
    test
  10. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

bald guy whose name I don't want to misspell right now was my pick to win.

I've liked this season of TUF though, so no complaints.
    test
  11. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i thought eliot marshall had it.. till he ran into bader, the most boring fighter since god knows when, motherfucker is garbage im pissed he won, id have rather seen eliot vs vinnie
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Vinnie's gonna win this entire shit... He's the sickest... If he gets some hands, he's gonna be DISGUSTING. Maybe one of my favorites...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.