**Vincent Lane - One Day It Will All Make Sense** (off idENTITY) prod. dskillz

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Vincent Lane, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cop J

Cop J COPJMUSIC.COM

Returning the feed...

Shits hot man...I can hear the emotion all throughout the track.

Real life music. Beat is fire, flow is crazy hot man. I peeped the other tracks on your myspace 2...
    test
  2. BilCosbynDZK

BilCosbynDZK www.myspace.com/techomega

returning the feedback

hmmm im loving the beat its real cool and mellow and matches your style perfectly the lil flutes and drum pattern hits hard hmmm you did your thing on the verses no doubt but i noticed a few parts where your delivery got a lil stiff and also your quality can use a lil help but aside from that dope track i like the chorus

stay up
    test
  3. Loced-Out

Loced-Out LoCed-Out aKa L-O

Aiite..here too return the fav ..

listenin too track.. Beat coming in nice.. nice choice of beat u made.. quality.. sounds good but myspace brings down quality on a track soo prob on soundclick it will be better.. Delivery was dope on this track along wit emotion. u didnt over do it or didnt use enough. it was on point. flow seem too be on point through the whole track. the Chorus.. hmm sounded pretty normal from alot of other choruses. wasnt nothin really TOO catchy but it did stand out from ur track.. the lyrics was dope too the song thoe mayne. im feelin em.

over all this was a good track mayne.

9/10

~1~
    test
  4. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

returning the favor

yo i listened to Give Me a Reason and One Day It Will All Make Sense, i was feeling the One Day It Will All Make Sense track more, flow was real nice and the lyrics were hot, I was feeling em like i could relate to em some shit.
    test
  5. Vincent Lane

Vincent Lane hip-hop simon cowell

word fellas, thankls for the love, man im starting to feel at home here, yall betta get used to me damnit!, lol

only a few more days till the album DROPS
    test
  6. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

whatup, u wanna get your songs heard... or critiqued on a weekly basis? ... u wanna join a league where u can drop topics.. stories... and go against others???

its here at this rapmusic.com site.... over in the text side.. THE RSTL AUDIO DIVISION....

http://board.rapmusic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=71

^^ that's the link... interested in joining the league???

aim me @ tekneek2000

there's a signup thread on there for u to get into.... we start the new week monday...

we have a tourney coming in 2 weeks.. signups nex week...

maybe prizes... i dont know..
    test
  7. Vincent Lane

Vincent Lane hip-hop simon cowell

test
  8. showstoppah

showstoppah New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.