**Vincent Lane - One Day It Will All Make Sense** (off idENTITY) prod. dskillz

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Vincent Lane, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

haha @ DJcas thanks

Rise.
    test
  2. J High

J High **He's Still Got It**

beat is nice, emotion is nice, delivery is pretty good too, flow is really nice on this track, the chorus is aiight, not really feelin it as much as I feel the verses....verses def make this track what it is, if the chorus was a bit more then I would def download this....stay up
    test
  3. Vincent Lane

Vincent Lane hip-hop simon cowell

thanks for the feed, i just hit ur shit

i guess every thinks the hook is lacking, i honestly thought the hook would drive this song

this is why i like getting feed back, how bout this, im getting love from Rm, never thoguht the day would come, but i fuck with RM for real,im here to stay........i love giving feed and getting solid critiques
    test
  4. Nick HaTT

Nick HaTT New Member

this is ill..

btw thanks for the love ..

yeah that beat is on another level..
    the lyrics are that real talk ..
    definitaly feelin that ..
    word.. one day fam, lol.. stay up though, holla @ me somtime, i just sent u a comment the other day
    test
  5. Vincent Lane

a comment, on what, the spizzle?
    test
  6. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

returning feed, thanks for that btw. Yeah im feeling this a lot, very nice indeed, prob gno download this, it grows on your really quick - very smooth shit, lovely beat, cool lyrics and flow. nice confident laid back delivered but deep. good stuff man.
    test
  7. Vincent Lane

no doubt, good look fam!
    test
  8. Red304

Red304 iLL Tactics ENT

thx on the feed yheah u should drop on that open verse cuzzin liked that new banga u got all was hot but this 1 here was on point fits beat perfect emotion was there keep em bangin and hit me back when u drop ur verse na mean -1
    test
  9. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

test
  10. Cee YunG

Cee YunG Legendary Status

alright listening.

yeah this beat i'm feelin it. On some underground shit of course.

Production:

the production is Hot. studio quality. The vocals were exactly right on the volume part of it. The beat is hot. im feelin this kinda shit. And it' fits the topic perfectly. again quality is perfect. everything is on point

production i give 9.7/10

vocals

YEAH this is some fuckin HOT SHIT. something i'd listen too when i'm blazed or when im layin down. because thats when i actually sit down and listen to lyrics in tracks. But yeah the vocals. DAMN the lyrics is Hot B and thats truth i love this topic. Imma be bumpin thjis for a while and thats whats good. the flow is on point. everything is on point

vocals. 9.4/10

this is a hot track. shit keep this shit up. I like hearing this kind of shit you know. mad props

-Kon
    test
  11. Telling The Truth

Telling The Truth DL My New CD

Im loving the beat. The whole track is ill. Im going to have to download it.

Peace CP Sick
    test
  12. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

listening... cool beat tight flow qualitys good not perfect but still good... nice emotion on this track, i like the chorus fits well.. second verse is cool stays on point... third verse a little bit more mellow but fits... yea overall this was a dope track... good shit havent heard anything from you in a minute, good to see your still goin... stay up...
    test
  13. Yung Keyz -3rd-

Yung Keyz -3rd- R3 General

my man Vinny... chea! keep rockin

Lore
    test
  14. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

im feeling it.

the beat seats it off nicely. the lyrics are undeniably dope. it's not just straight deep, but you worded it nice. flows coo. the only thing im not really feeling is the chorus - it's definately going to have to grow. i actually think it's just the adlibs that clashes it.

i really fucks with "give me a reason" - that jawn is fire my dude.

keep making the real music. as soon as i saw what you're trying to do, i had to stop by and listen.
    test
  15. Vincent Lane

good look kon.............ima be posting more in the coming weeks, also will post the album too

aight cp, yeah i was diggin ur shit too, ur voice is ill

thanks und..........

thats real talk..............thanks, yeah i guess the consensus is the hook coulda been a bit better, thats good looks people

and about give me a reason, i personally didnt think cats would feel that shit too too much, so i didnt even put that on the album.........i hope yall all like the album, cause im here to stay and yall gone have to get used to me

dawg, i wouldnt mind hearing ur shit, ima look ofr one of ur threads..........

(i see u too keyz, i aint even start writing for that jordan track, but i will soon, been busy with album promotion dawgy)
    test
  16. DavenportRepper

DavenportRepper New Member

lryics are real good man, flows on point. enough said.. good music man
    test
  17. Vincent Lane

good look mayne

i was wondering how long it would take till i got me a hater........GOT ONE
    test
  18. Yung Keyz -3rd-

Yung Keyz -3rd- R3 General

do what u do homie.. nothin but time.. i was taught.. can't rush perfection ;)

holla at ya dude
    test
  19. Vincent Lane

yessssssssssssssssssir
    test
  20. Amaze-UN

Amaze-UN New Member

Listening...

Dope hook, simple and to the point.

The beat is good, seems like there's something missing, maybe somethine melodic.

The first verse is sick, you drew a vivid picture at the same time spoke to the audience rhetorically.

Second verse is real talk about this game.

Third verse I was expecting more, but it was still dope.

Overall, it's a peace track. I'm glad I check it out. NC got some spitters. Holla back.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.