Vikings fans come in..

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Sirius Lee, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

Question..

Who the fuck is Brian Williams? Is he any good?.. Because I am trying to figure out why the hell my Jags are paying 32 million over 6 years with a 10 million dollar signing bonus.. he better be the next deion..
    test
  2. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

He's been our third stringer for quite some time, but due to injuries in the past seasons he has stepped and made some real nice plays. He can start mos definately.. but that money? they must have a some real confidence in him...
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

man why do your jags continue to overpay..

he was pretty much the nickel back in Minn which isnt saying much cus Smoot cant cover for shit
    test
  4. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

goddamnit.. dont the jags need another Lb since akin is gone???

fuckin rams signed will witherspoon, whos very underrated, to a deal almost identical to the deal yall got on brian williams

Witherspoon agreed with the Rams on a six-year, $33 million contract that includes $15 million in guarantees. Witherspoon turned down an offer to stay with the Panthers for close to $11.5 million to sign. per Clayton of Espn
    test
  5. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

brian williams used to be top 15 CD in the league - YEARS ago lmao, i think he was #3 in picks a few years ago
    test
  6. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

yea.. the jags were loookin at witherspoon also.. i think our front office really sucks.. thats whats holding us back.. we rather have youth than talent..

i still got my fingers crossed on lavar arrington tho.. but something tells me we're going after Eernie Simms from Florida State in the draft.

i think the Rams have made some good moves this offseason and so have the Browns..
    test
  7. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^^wait i could be wrong.

Year Team G Total Tckl Ast Sacks Int Yds Avg Lg TD Pass Def

2003 Minnesota Vikings 16 77 61.0 16 3 5 205 41.0 77 1 11

that was his best year, 5 picks, 205 interception yards 11 deflections 77 tackles i think so dats pretty dam good

he had 4 picks last year but only 56 int yrds

so hes playing better than 2004 deion lol
    test
  8. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

its just sad that the Jaguars are like the third team as far as money under the cap and we go out a spend big time money on a no-name player.. no disrespect, but brian williams hasnt proven himself based on his stats or playing time.. we could've gottin him for alot less..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.