[Video] LOADED LUX - TRUE LOVE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by PHENOMENON, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

test
  2. virtualc

virtualc Member

Loaded Lux is the only battle rapper I could see breaking into the mainstream and if doesn't do it off the Calicoe performance he fucked up big time. He has some dope songs and should be able to get real producers now.
    test
  3. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Lux's music has improved.
    test
  4. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

wow i kinda like this

wont listen to it ever again but this is a GOOD LOOK for him.....
    test
  5. robvandam

robvandam Well-Known Member

Lux made dopemusic from day 1
    test
  6. Soda Popinski

Soda Popinski Bitches Love Soda

Illest joint on the whole thing.
    test
  7. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

word, it's his best joint. sucks half the video he's prayin to a ceiling in a busted down buildin doh
    test
  8. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

Could you imagine being that kids age and trying to decipher Luxs' "fatherhood bars". Poor little kid gonna be just another lost nigga.

Average to below average, over used boring concept.
    test
  9. serge

serge Well-Known Member

I wasn't expecting this to be so good. Sample is great.

edit: This is really that good.
    test
  10. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

dead.. haha but yeah i wasnt feelin this either..
    test
  11. martymcfly

concept's mad overused and i didn't expect to like it but it was so simple. i think it was his flow in it and the very subtle beat. it's pretty amazing how vivid his writing is even when it's so simple
    test
  12. SuperNegger

Well, you of all people would know this best, when your bar is set so low for "battle rappers music" you get surprised when it sounds anywhere close to a cohesive song. Comparing this song to other battler rappers music, of course it shines. Compared to actual good quality hip hop, it's trash bottom line.

Also, the fact you said it's "his best song" is supposed to be a compliment but if you really mean that it says very very very little for Lux as a rapper.
    test
  13. serge

serge Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, what do you consider "good" hiphop? Aside from essential songs/classics.
    test
  14. SuperNegger

Haha, oh on here we go. My catalog of musical taste is vast(more then hiphop alone), not to blow myself or anything but most of the shit I see posted on here about dope shit is average to mediocre. I don't expect someone who thinks Lux is extremely dope at raping to understand the taste of a seasoned hip hop listener. I've heard literally 1000's upon 1000's of hiphop tracks. I'm sure your catalog on the other hand is anything B.E.T. or the likes says is hot this month, which is mostly shitty singles.

This is not intended to offend you.
    test
  15. serge

serge Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to offend a "seasoned hiphop listener" with over 1000 tracks under his belt by asking that question. I just want to get an idea of what measuring stick you're using to call this trash. No one is questioning your credibility, I just want to understand what it is that you're basing such a strong opinion on, that's all.
    test
  16. Sky2real

Sky2real Active Member

Great song. Not so great video. But the way he incorporated his summer madness 2 performance into the beginning was nice.
    test
  17. SuperNegger

My opinions always come across strong, because I know what it is I'm talking about and you being half-way intelligent pick up on that. I can't go through an entire list knowing you'll pick something out to be like, "Ohhh omg, how can you even say thats dope", and my response will be, you need to condition your ear more thoroughly. It's tough to argue a point when the other party isn't up to par with the exact specification of the argument, meaning you haven't heard enough hip-hop of differing styles to have a clearly valid opinion on the subject.

This is the type of argument that never ends, so I won't start it but making a list, you'll either have to trust me or not on this. Either way, I promise I won't hold it against you.
    test
  18. serge

serge Well-Known Member

You're typing a lot and still not telling me exactly what it is that you consider "good" hiphop.
    test
  19. martymcfly

that's completely fair assessment. and yeah, i did say 'his best' as opposed to comparing it to everything else. i've liked it enough to have it in my ipod since i picked up the album doh.
    test
  20. serge

serge Well-Known Member

I just really hope that he's not typing up another paragraph about why he won't say what it is that he considers "good" hiphop within the "literally 1000's upon 1000's of hiphop tracks" that he's heard as the "seasoned hiphop listener" that he is, lmao.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.