[Video] Goodbye Uncle Tom ****warning, this is the most graphic movie about slavery..

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

naw man, only reason i post this type of shit is for all the racists on this board to see....because it fucks me up that people are in denial

and i dont hate white people, only the racist ones
    test
  2. Bar nigga

i dont wanna be on disrespectful shit, but when u got these lil white kids on here talkin shit about my history...i have no choice.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

well... i hate almost all white people.. but im white so thats ok.. it's okay for u to only hate the racist whites, that's understandable. but dwelling on that slavery shit ain't bout to help the "white man" change the past or change the future. but i see what u did here.. ima click the link.. if it makes me hate white people any further i may kill my self.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

you should be interested in things such as, what tribe your family tree is connected to, what geographic region did your ancestors come from.

chances are if your not from the diaspora during african slave trading, then you aren't directly effected at all by this stuff.

i'm pretty sure only western africans where shipped acrossed seas.

learn ur african tribe, language, and customs.. fuck what the europeans did in the late 1800's. gain back what they stole. ur culture, that's the only way to have revenge right?
    test
  5. Bar nigga

gain back what they stole? i been doing that since a youth. made money, kept money. i've had knowledge of the lost tribes since a kid, thanks to my uncles

ONLY REASON I BRING UP SLAVERY IS BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE SAY RACIST SHIT

thats it...i feel what ur saying about my history..and i know alot but its funny because our history was twisted distorted denied made a mockery of...and is still a modern day mystery.

as far as what tribes went where, please research the Obnoxious Slave trade..

and yes majority of the slaves came from west africa

and i see what you're saying know my heritage and shit...i do. i was brought up around great uncles and aunties...great grandparents...great great aunties and uncles, great great grandparents who were brought up IN slavery. heard all types of stories..my great great grandfather was a half african half native american slave and my great great grandmother was an african both were born into and raised during slavery..

so if me posting this video is considered "pinky bashin'"

i just looked at it as a reminder of how fucked up it was, because they deny it every chance they get...and make fun of it...and downplay it.

im this way in real life, if i hear anything that sounds racist i'm callin'em on it. and will take it to whatever level they want. i'm from st.louis its still parts of the county ran by KKK here..when we see or hear that shit, we dont play that shit.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

posting the vid up, isn't pinky bashing, how you went ham on them crackas was pinky bashing, and it pretty much kills your whole message, bc you can't point out one races insufficiency's and then go and expose your own.

all im saying is, not every tribe in africa was exploited in slavery back than. but you said ur ancestors were apart of the diaspora, so obviously yours where, and i am truelly sorry your family endured such a tragedy. what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

that's what the white man hates most, is that, he may never be better than the black man. so they attempt to hide their insecurities through racism, and bondage.

them racist crackas just tryna maintain they composure because the truth has been exposed. but in all reality. majority of us white people aren't the culprits nor the reason why what happened in the past, and u hafta understand that, they are just defending their own. just as you would do for your culture.
    test
  7. Bar nigga

yeah i see what u sayin

lol @ went ham, we be sayin that shit 2
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

i got it from yawl in the first place haha..

but it's all good, you didn't back down, and you went head up, in the end.. you didn't walk away a loser nor a quitter.. they just exposed them selfs
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.