[Video] Goodbye Uncle Tom ****warning, this is the most graphic movie about slavery..

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Bar nigga, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

test
  2. Bar nigga

possibly one of the most disturbing movies EVER made

i wouldnt be surprised if a demon wrote this shit up...some of the scenes in this movie are horrific.

very sadistic undertones....but try and peep what the film makers are trying to achieve here.

although it is very disturbing its probably the closest any movie depicting slavery ever came to the actual truth of how they did black folks...

makes roots seem like a saturday morning cartoon
    test
  3. Index Lewis

Index Lewis Sadomasochist.

Keep dwelling.

Peon.
    test
  4. Bar nigga

i'm sure u watched it

...this movie was made by some fat wop greasy dago sons of bitches
    test
  5. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

God I'm sick of this topic in general. It's almost as annoying (almost) as hearing about the holocaust every fucking day. How many fucking movies do we need about fucking Nazi's?!
    test
  6. Bar nigga

hey cr@cker fuck ur life and dont post in my thread again

i dont give a fuck what ur sick of hearing, pinky

the purpose of this thread was to "wake up" the dumb and show u ignorant honkeys that joke about slavery the real truth. its way too many white people that dont believe how horrible they did us....this movie was the closest depiction i've seen...so i thought i'd share.
    test
  7. Bar nigga

oh and no offense...
    test
  8. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

What is the point of this thread?
    test
  9. Bar nigga

test
  10. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Humans have been brutally enslaving and treating each other like shit for quite awhile.

"Your" situation is not unique.

Quit being a hoe.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

leave it to you pink faced faggots to not give a shit about history or your ungodly part in it...

i hope the solar storms that are gonna hit burn you ignorant honkeys purple and pink i swear..invest in some sunscreen
    test
  12. Bar nigga

all i wanted you to do was take a look at this ITALIAN film about slavery in america,...

tryin to expose you internet dwelling devils to something that was BANNED and removed from store shelves because it was LIKE THE REAL THING...this is some classic underground shit right here u CANNOT find

u no pussy gettin ass niggaz
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Humans have been brutally enslaving and treating each other like shit for quite awhile.

"Your" situation is not unique.

Quit being a hoe.
    test
  14. Noncentz

I'm not white you fucking idiot, but posting this shit as fact is fucking ridiculous.

This is like the fucking Nazi movies we get 3 times a year! -They also take massive liberties with history.
    test
  15. Noncentz

You're forgetting something very important that the movie doesn't mention, heh...

"Of how THEY did black folks..."

Black Slavery in the United States was illegal (they were only indentured servants like all other new, poor arrivals.) until Andrew Johnson brought a case to Virginia's court .. he argued for the right to keep his blacks as slaves, for life.

Guess what? Andrew Johnson, a wealthy American, not only started the legal practice of African slavery in the United States.. but he himself was a BLACK American.

Know your history .. or look like a fucking tool.

Perhaps you can post a Nazi movie next eh?
    test
  16. Bar nigga

so what, and if ur not white then what are you? quit lying pinky..

and the movie DOES mention that fact u pointed out...

im not denying the fact that there were uppitty, delusional, and frightened house negro's and uncle toms that owned slaves...fuck them, they were weak minded..they were products of the poison those racist white folks subjected us too...sorta like the pigs when they pressure the weak into becoming informants

YOU NEED TO KNOW HISTORY, if u did u'd know how fucked up slavery was.
    i can go to downtown saint louis and look at the courthouse THEY..white folks.. sold blacks and mulattoes at, ...i can show u the exact locations NUMEROUS lynchings hangings and burnings took place...all in good ole saint louis...so dont tell me anything about knowing history, the difference between us is i know MY history, as a black man. your history and our history were intertwined on some evil shit...white folks dont know their history..well at least if it has ANYTHING to do with slavery.,..lol you honkeys are in denial. if u cant admit how bad slavery was just admit that you're in denial...only RACISTS deny the fact that slavery was fucked up. but then get mad when someone talks down on the holocaust. those fucking devils would use SLAVE BABIES as GATOR BAIT lol...come on all i want is ONE WHITE PERSON to ADMIT their ancestors were wrong for that shit. to me and any other blakc person in america..when we hear a white person say slavery wasnt that bad we look at'em as racists. plain and simple

i think its funny how this topic gets all of you whiteys panties in a bunch..just by STATING THE FACTS

now u talking about some "nazi" shit LOL i bet u didnt know this...

the nazi's were against..jews...blacks...catholics(funny) and get this...FREEMASONS lol....wow...look at this video from 1947 you fuckin devil YouTube - Don't Be a Sucker - 1947

how about this, more blacks died during the course of slavery than ALL THE JEWS DURING THE HOLOCAUST

and i think alot of you's get it twisted and think i hate white people..i only hate the RACISTS.....not all snakes are poisonous..
    test
  17. knowitall

knowitall New Member

You've enlightened me immensely.

Blacks were free to own land (eventually) or a business (eventually) and vote (eventually) until a black man gave white people the idea of slavery.

Why don't they teach this in schools? This clears up so much. We're drowning in a pool of misunderstanding.
    test
  18. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Notice the hypocrocisy of the replies in here. motherfuckers blow this movie off about the atrocities to Black people(Israel), but if you post Schindlers' List motherfuckers would be in here talking about Academy Awards and shit. talking about don't say shit bad about the Jew-ish plight or you'll be an Anti-Semite, which is actually the MOST BULLSHIT mindfuck ever placed on the planet.

Edomites do not = Israel.
    test
  19. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Blacks aren't the only slaves in the history of the world.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

didn't watch the movie.. dont plan on it although slightly intrigued. i hate learning about the black slavery trip that happened in america, im white, and my ancestors weren't involved in this fiasco.. BUT I DO AGREE HOW EMMENSLY SAD AND DISTURBING IT WAS, and am truelly sorry to all the family's that had great grandmas' an grandpa's that endure such travesties.

but all this pink bashing and denial, going on here is what is truelly sickening... bar nigga look how the devil played you like a violin. your attitude would make a white boy wanna slap the blackness off of you, and im not racist, but i also ain't with all the "vitcim" bull shit neither.. life is hard, the past has skeletons if we dig em up.. what u suprised?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.