Video: GM Performance's 2,000+ HP LSX Engine on the Dyno

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Snikka, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

test
  2. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

We all know americans can make a huge engine with power....

Their quality is ass though. And the cars as wholes are cheap as could be.

annnnnd....let foreign makers start building v8's.....it'd be game over. They get crazy production from 4 cyls and v6's...
    test
  3. Snikka

Domestics have and will always own the 1320. You already know this.. We know this. 2000+ hp.. they made over 1khp at under 5k rpms.. No import has done that. that thing probably exhausts out 100 dollar bills.

And they do build v8's.. the lexus LS460 is a v8.. tundra's run 5.7 v8's.. there's more.. 08 m3 has a 414hp v8.. thats all I'm putting for now. 08' Corvettes eat that for lunch seeing as they make just over 388rwhp and make over 420 to the fucking TIRE not the crank with just headers and a tune. *shrugs*

In fact, maybe they should put some V8's into their cars. My friend has an 06' Nismo 350z real low miles w/intake and from 70ish and giving him the hit, I caught him by 85-90 and was pulling hard but we had to stop. from 70-135 I put at least 5+ lengths on him (I couldn't even count, it was bad)..

He refuses to race from a dig since I have a built suspension and would destroy him. My car was intake/catback only. I cant complain about that. Fun times, nice car, but thats how it goes.
    test
  4. Snikka

and again, interiors = ricer rebuttal... Check out the STS-V, CTS-V just from cadillac... the last thing I'm worried about is my interior. I'm here to have a race car... Rippy you know how it is... GM is in my veins.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.