Video Games You Never Beat?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by RedMaster, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

test
  2. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Update....I just beat Socom: Combined Assault so I have beaten every Socom game on the PS2 except Socom II. I will try something different before I give up altogether but I haven't played Socom II in months simply because I just cannot get past that mission.
    test
  3. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I still can't defeat Sigma on the last level of Megaman X..what sucks is he has two forms..I can't even beat the first one. =o(
    test
  4. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Kid Chameleon for Sega Genesis....

probably had to be the first game of its kind for Genesis...fucking just kept going and going and with the Genesis you couldnt save so bedtime killed me a lot...I even bought the Sega Genesis classics game for PS2 so that I could try again but it just irritated the shit out of me...

Shadow of Colossus I havent beaten, really looking forward to it though...

Grand Theft Auto 3....only because I made the mistake of beating Vice City before I even bought #3 so it kind of killed it...

Max Payne... never got passed the burning restaurant part, and I even used the cheat codes and It didnt work so I just gave up...

*Neesch*
    test
  5. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Dude on max payne there is a God Mode cheat to where you can't die so how could you still not beat it using that code?
    test
  6. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

test
  7. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i used to play TMNT at the arcade... i never got to beat that blasted game. i must have spent a fortune trying to beat it. got far many a time, but always ran out of quarters.
    test
  8. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

the very last "level" i guess on tony hawk underground is INSANELY hard, never beat that
    test
  9. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

X-Men Mutant Apocalypse for the SNES
    test
  10. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

the hardest game of all time was top gun for nintendo... i didn't know how to land and was never able to do it... so id beat the first mission then die trying to land...

i think i luckily landed it one time, then died in the second mission and never got there again...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.