Video Games You Never Beat?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by RedMaster, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-Max

V-Max ROUND ONE: FIGHT!!!

ocarina of time was n64
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I think it was rereleased in one form or another.
    test
  3. Sebastian

Sebastian New Member

Yeah ive beat evry game i owned except for Batman forever (snes) and bruce lee enter the drangon for the snes or nes....I couldnt beat that boss

Oh!! and the wu tang game for playstation 1

Oh and i couldnt complete one of my favorite games because my brother gave it away before i was gonna complete the last level..and that game is banjo kazooie.......I was so pissed....And what has made it even worse is that those rich fucks microsoft bought the right to the brand name of the game so that means
    banjo kazooie all the donkey kong ect will not be release on the wii and its virtual console...smh...

Oh and Donkey kong 64, I was on the last level where your in that castle i was gonna finish the game but once again my brother and me got in a fight and he deleted my profile on the game...............
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Damn he deleted your profile? You could've killed him and pled insanity due to a high level of emotional stress. There is a law that protects you from your actions that is similar to a wife catching her husband cheating on her and I think that is worth a chance to do so.
    test
  5. V-Max

^Lmfao word! I woulda strangled the motherfucker, I know how frustrating it is to lose a saved file....

but yo Sebastien I feel you on the Rare being bought out by Microsoft, but hey man at least they didn't get Donkey Kong. Yep, Nintendo still owns Donkey Kong himself since he was created before Rare started doing the DOnkey Kong COuntry games, and why Nintendo still puts out DK games like Donkey Konga and stuff for the GameCube.

But yea awesome titles like Conker's Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark, Banjo, Killer Instinct, and Donkey Kong's supporting characters like Diddy Kong are now owned by Microsoft, which is pretty STUPID because they STILL haven't released a single game from any of those franchises on the XBox/360.

PS: I never beat Banjo Kazooie or Donkey Kong 64 neither, I got up to each final boss but just couldn't defeat them.
    test
  6. V-Max

PS: It's also nice to know that I wasn't the only one who played Batman Forever....I bought that piece of crap in Kmart, it was already a couple years old and it was still full price. I wanted to cop Killer Instinct but that shit was like 90$ (I know!)

Damn cartridges were hella expensive back then....makes me appreciate the PS2.
    test
  7. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

Yeah i know it was the n64 thats what i started it on but never finished it, but they released it on the gamecube in the zelda wind waker limted edtion pack!
    test
  8. V-Max

they released it for gamecube too? jesus christ...
    test
  9. YOUNG_KEMETIAN

YOUNG_KEMETIAN New Member

i never beat sonic 2 on my sega genesis......That damn Metalic hedgehog killed me every time.....I never beat all of Project Gotham on my xbox, or project gotham 2, I never beat Shinobi 3 Return of the Ninja master for genesis

I was surprised i beat Halo 1 because i have no patience....
    test
  10. musicisvanity

musicisvanity New Member

metroid, mega man x
    test
  11. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Secret of Evermore...
    Mega Man X3....
    Need for Speed Carbon....
    Def Jam Icon...
    The first Ninja Turtles Game....
    Crystalis...
    Battletoads....
    Gradius 3...
    test
  12. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

That damn thing gave me hell also but I eventually prevailed over that fucker.
    test
  13. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

Whos Eva Beat MANHUNT kuz i was gettin pretty far and tha damn Katrina hit and flooded all my shit so i neva beat it, still got it , but wuz too pissed off to play it again
    test
  14. Tha Cunnysmythe

^Illest excuse ever.

Never heard anyone on the board mention being in Katrina. How'd you get by?
    test
  15. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

all my shit got flooded, but i managed to save alotta my games & dvds even though they wuz covered with nasty ass mud, it wuz crazy but a nigga got back on his feet
    test
  16. Tha Cunnysmythe

Cool, but how did you get out?
    test
  17. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

when we seen the water rising real fast, we left our house and drove to my moms freinds house, shit wuz crazy, i thought it wuz suicide kuz there were trees down on everyrode and debris flying everwhere, and tha craziest shit bout it is, the place where we went to wuz closer to tha water than my house wuz ...i dont even know why they aint get flooded., i live on tha gulfcoast, but where i live is kinda of like a peninsula, so we got flooded by bay water & Sea water
    test
  18. Tha Cunnysmythe

test
  19. gregstrong

gregstrong New Member

never beat vice city or socom
    test
  20. V-Max

damn that is some grimey shit

hopefully u get to replace some of the shit u lost.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.