VIDEO: FBIs War On Black America [CointelPro] (FULL DOCUMENTARY)

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by barnizzle, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  2. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

uppin this strong dosage of truth
    test
  4. EXPOSEPONCESENT

EXPOSEPONCESENT New Member

test
  5. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

i already know fam

its about to go down, in a big way
    test
  6. The Giant

The Giant New Member

Perhaps the hip-hop police exist because rappers constantly talk about the crime they do?

LOL@Black Americans in the introspectrum acting like they have such a hard life.
    test
  7. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

ur white...this video isnt for you if you're not black sorry Charlie

Keep it movin
    test
  8. Oren Levinstein

Oren Levinstein MC Richard Ramirez

test
  9. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

THIS IS OLD BUT, IT NEEDS NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. J EDGAR HOOVER SAID "PREVENT THE RISE OF THE BLACK MESSIAH' THE SAME WORDS THAT WERE SAID BY KING HEROD, ANTIOCIOUS, AGUSTUS, HITLER, REGAN AND THE LIKES OF THEM ALL... BUT, ONE PREVAILED TO LOOSE THE SEAL! BEN AMMI HAMASHIAHK! HALELUYHWH!
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

What crime? The black rappers they are going after aren't the underground rappers who DON'T have money and HAVE a financial interest in innovation (read: criminal activity to make money). No, they are going after the rappers who are looked up to as black [/i]leaders[/i] or as examples of black success. We're talking irv gotti, suge knight, j prince. Did they commit a gang of crimes? I live in L.A. and have a legal background and have a gang of DA's as homies. none of us can really figure out what the hell Suge did to herald an FBI raid of his offices to find nothing.

The Panthers, the Crips, the NOI all had one thing in common: they were able to mobilized the blacks in the streets. That's not good for (government) business, so ALL ofthem are documented to have been targeted by the cointelpro.

So who's our Huey Newton now? Who's policing our streets? It's not the cops, and the cops are on the crips who have been denatured by way of cointelpro tactics (replace heroin with crack and guns. That's how they took down the crips and made them eat themselves). So who does that leave?

Black Rappers were not a problem so long as they were family friendly like Run DMC or KRS One or what have you. But Pac? Biggie? Dead Prez? Kweli? These people were getting plaques while waking people up and unplugging them. Pay attention, so was Jay Z. By example, so was Irv, Jay Prince and Suge: the three blacks who were trying to take on the music distribution game, and the three main targets of this hip hop police. Even hit Russy, but he sold off his assets and bounced. Same with Bob Johnson. Oprah's cool, so long as she refuses to keep rappers off her show and telling white people what to eat and what books to read. She's no threat.

Rappers are your new Panthers. The ones the hip hop police are targeting aren't criminals. They are rich from white kids buying their albums. They don't NEED to slang rocks. Even a bad record deal lets you live good for a few years if it's with the right company. (Snoop never was paid for Doggystyle, but he was sure living good regardless. It was that or the 21...)

And don't think the Cointelpro got lazy after they took down the panthers. After tht, they went after black professionals in that same area. During the era of the panthers, my parents were bay area idealistic grad students who were down with all of them. After the panthers, they became doctors and lawyers and professionals, just like their parents and their grand and great grand parents. You think the cointelpro liked that? They were after black empowerment movements, not criminals. Huey Newton had a legal education background; he was a lawyer. The Panthers were not a criminal organization UNTIL they were infiltrated by Hoover. So the few that went past the panthers and became wealthy blacks? You think they were happy by those members of black bay area society that actually reached the dream? Nah. They went after them too, and continue to do so. Right now, I'm in cali with a professional background. Let me tell you: if it's hard for me, it's hard on the average man that happens to be black. Soon as I show that I'm a lawyer, cops act a little better. It helps that I know what they can and cannot do, what they will and will not do, because otherwise, they will overstep their bounds. The average man (black or white) is unfamiliar with those bounds. All the law & order in the world will not prepare you for it. The Counter Intelligence Program and its off shoots are far reaching and well documented.

lol @ rm.com's non-black posters thinking they could last one day in my rich privileged tho black shoes...
    test
  11. The Giant

The Giant New Member

Thanks for making a point of what I said...

LOL@Black Americans in the introspectrum acting like they have such a hard life.

Hahaha no cops are after you
    test
  12. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

well fag, most of us HAD a hard life...i'm grown now, holdin down a gig...raising my kids......i'm doing good...

still i get harasssed by cops...some of ya'll white folks just dont know
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

cops are after anyone thats black...LOL...if u were black u'd know that. i can't go 3 months without getting flagged by police...ever had a cop call u a ni99er? or cuff you then proceed to beat the shit outta u? no?...or how bout has a cop ever pulled u over and before asking for ya registration he asked you "where are the dope and guns at?"...wanna know what they say when i ask why'd u pull me over?..."cuz i felt like it" or "you looked suspicious"...i dont even have tints on my car no more cuz i used to get pulled over way too much...i STILL get pulled over for nothing.
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I'm a damn legal professional and even I've been hemmed up by the po po in Carson AND L.A.

What, you think they can see a degree on you? Cops be like "Hey, there's one down on his luck. He looks like he's never met his father. LET'S GET HIM!"

"No, wait Johnson. We can't be sure he's a n!gg*r. He may actually be high class. Quick, throw some fried chicken over his head and see if he runs after it. THAT'll tell us..."
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Hey Nis, are you defense or prosecution?

I couldn't be a prosecutor... I'd feel like a traitor and a contributor to the problem.... especially on drug cases... the drug laws in this country are unconstitutional, unjust, and disproportionately affect minorities when they ARE the minority in the drug game... if I was forced to be a prosecutor, I'd rather go after top government officials.
    test
  16. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

typical,self righteous white dude:eek:blivious to the day-to-day struggles of black men

I could intuit the systematic divide & conqour strategy was bing enforced by those in power(whites) to subdue & disipate blacks comming together to mobilize as a united front even before I was aware it was a REAL STRaTEGY-JUST BY LOOKING AT THE STATE OF HIPHOP.

2pac was our generations Malcom X. White people don't want blacks comming together to empower themselveselves....

they prefer us humble, meek & mild so they can sleep at nite.

how they fear us so.....
    test
  17. The Giant

The Giant New Member

So do I and I am white,fag.
    test
  18. The Giant

The Giant New Member

I couldn't give a fuck about skin colour personally,YOU are racist.
    test
  19. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

Im racist?-so what are you? You automaticly asume that anyone black on the spectrum is making up stories about harrasment by cops-its common, if you are black....

Im no racist-you're just ignorant...
    test
  20. The Giant

The Giant New Member

Go and get your reading glasses...I have copt the treatment from cops you speek of,wouldn't be surprised if you yourself havn't.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.