VIDEO: 50 Cent Rushed To Hospital After Listening To Fat Joe

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ThatHustle, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatHustle

ThatHustle New Member

VIDEO: 50 Cent Rushed To Hospital After Listening To Fat Joe

VIDEO: 50 Cent Rushed To Hospital After Listening To Fat Joe - ThatHustle.com

This afternoon while in his Manhattan offices, employees say that 50 Cent was listening to Fat Joe's new album, "J.O.S.E. 2" when all the sudden, he collapsed! An ambulance was called, and by the time they arrived, 50 Cent regained consciousness and was complaining of blurred vision and a severe migraine. 50 Cent was rushed to Mt. Sinai hospital at 4:26 pm.

Doctors say after performing a Cat Scan and EKG there seems to be some damage to his auditory cortex, which is the region of the brain that is responsible for processing sound.
    test
  2. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Another atempt to stay relevant. I don't like Fat Joe butthis was dumb
    test
  3. bigcfk24

bigcfk24 New Member

holy shit really!?!! that albums gotta suck! LOLS!
    test
  4. bluehaze

bluehaze New Member

im sure he cares about satying relevent with all the cake n the world....
    test
  5. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I thought that shit was funny...

but on another note, ofcourse 50 is relevant.

Being relevant only matters when one "needs" rap music to generate income. Its like calling Russell Simmons irrelevant, he's past the level of being relevant on some rap music message board or even the music charts.
    test
  6. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol Im hella long winded. U made my point for me in less than 15 words, haha.
    test
  7. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

Joe should thank 50, imo. Without 50, no one would even know he had a fuckin album comin out. Now a few more peeps might cop it.
    test
  8. Chain_Smoke

Chain_Smoke Blueprint III

i was expectin funnier from fif.
    test
  9. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Oh my bad, money makes you relevant, I guess I got my definitions mixed up.

I forgot how relevant Nelly is or Diddy is.

Please 50 is not relevant anymore, shit been moving on without him, he couldn't make a hit record now if you broke it over his head.
    test
  10. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

LMAO, i was just thinking how I didn't know Fat Joe even still made music until reading this thread. 50 is pure comedy. I <3 50 Cent!
    test
  11. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  12. vandalism

vandalism the king

no idea fat joe had a album out... also 50's videos ain't very funny any more, dude just needs to go do some interviews and shit cause thats where he hilarious
    test
  13. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Well, I don't mean to be rude or anything but -TRL and top records aren't very relevant anymore either.

No underground cats have had a 'hit' record worldwide or anywhere else for that matter but I would still call some of them relevant to rap as a whole. Saying that Diddy is no longer relevant to hip-hop is somewhat ignorant. Diddy, Daddy, Puff, is one of the pioneers in making rap music commercially viable and helped to find ways to make the music more profitable and iconic in mainstream society... That's not relevant anymore? Nonsense.

Everyone who has made their mark on the rap music industry, or rap music period --are and always will be relevant. Not having the same popularity as before does not make --insert artist here-- any less relevant to the whole...

Every Emcee in his 20's today was influenced in some way, positive or negative, by Nelly and Diddy and that keeps them relevant in a historical way.

So please please spare us.

<morning rant done>

Coffee time :-D
    test
  14. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

lol @ the tears
    test
  15. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lol @ vand

fat joe's JOSE came out like in 01...lol

he jus clownin on how wacc it wuz
    test
  16. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Debating wether 50 is relevant is like debating wether the sky is blue, the fuck? ofcourse that man is relevant...

50's last solo release sold 691,000 copies in the first week. Any artist that can go gold in a week in this climate (191k copies over actually) is more than relevant, they're superstars. Why did smooth magazine make him guest editor? Why are publishers giving him book deals? These ppl arent giving him these opportunites because he's rich, if that was the case Ja rule(who's worth millions) would still be poppin. Smooth and Publishers fuck with him because he's still a hot commodity in the rap game. Wealth doesn't sell products, popularity does.

lets just agree to disagree, I'll keep my facts, you keep your opinions, lol.
    test
  17. vandalism

vandalism the king

nah man he was talking about JOSE 2, it drops next week, clearly you ain't know about it either lol
    test
  18. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ pretty much. i don't know what the single for this new fat joe album is. then again, it's not like i actually buy albums.

i support artists by going to their concerts.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.