[VID] Raise The Risk - Graffik

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by SiFu, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Blessed Free....how you been man!?!? long time namean!!

We coulda make some dope songs together man, its a shame your lazy as fuck and didnt send me your dope beats lol

I thought this scheme was quite original "people weep, distracted needles seep poison into the arms of the needful streets, the evil creeps!"

PEACE
    test
  2. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

"people weep, distracted needles seep poison into the arms of the needful streets, the evil creeps!"

Could probably make that into this...

"people weep, distracted needles seep poison into the arms of the needful streets, till they overdose and get carried away by EMTs"

Iowno.
    test
  3. SiFu

yea but for my style that would be 3 bars instead of two, which would mean I'd have to add another bar....3 bar schemes only work accapella for me....2-1/2 bars I can work with coz the last half I can transition into a new scheme....it all depends if you want your rhyme to hit on the 1drop or on the snares, or the gap between the drop and the snare namean!?!? There are so many patterns and ways of splitting bars up its crazy lol I try to keep it as natural to me as possible, I aint Biggie and cant transition ever bar and half lol I usually keep to the 2/4/8/12/16 bar schemes, usually changing up the internal rhymes if I'm keeping the endings and/or beginings the same...just to keep it interesting...I also like the crooked I scheme, or eminem scheme or whoever 'owns' it lol ex "I need to Raise the Risk of the bet yet I'm deep in the debt of regret with nothing to place it with"

PEACE
    test
  4. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

I dig..we all got our limitations.

how about this?

"people weep...so much they cry themselves the deepest seas (there's the phrase 'crying rivers' etc. so this is an extreme case kinda thing)
    search for a piece of meat can strip a human of any decency
    distracted needles seep poison into the arms of the needful streets
    till they overdose and get carried away by EMTs"

or

"people weep, they cry themselves to dreamless sleeps (not sure if it conveys the vibe or the emotion you want here...shit, it even could be opposite of what you need, but it rhymes though lol)

or if you wanna be funny

"people weep everyday a liter each

or

"people weep, can't live their lives peacefully (more of a filler)

Of course these are four bars, so I did add on two more bars. I just went with the vibe I got from your bars, but they might not be appropriate for the content you want or whateva... but soon as I read your bars, these came to my mind, which I would definitely use if it were my song.. so I just felt restless till I told you what they were haha.. unlike in battles, I don't feel right telling people how to write their music, so you don't have to use them and what not.. you're welcome to though.
    test
  5. SiFu

Nah I wouldnt use next mans bars, even if they was dope namean....you got some good concepts in there for sure....if you inspired then write a verse homie!!! nothing wrong with being inspired by schemes, it aint the same as biting imo as long as you switch up the schemes in a flow that suits you and your delivery namean!!

PEACE
    test
  6. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

wow. this is nice! Got this on MP3 yet fam? I want to bump this
    test
  7. SiFu

Nah no mp3 yet...its been recorded long time ago but I wanna re-do it, plus I aint got that recording its still at the studio init

Trust Me....much better shit soon come, this is just me scratching the surface.....all the verses in these videos will be on the mixtape and I'll defo be promoting that when it drops so dont worry bout that lol

Glad you feeling it tho man, much respects!

PEACE
    test
  8. sAIIIn

sAIIIn sOn-1

graff... fuckin fire mush! it is dead wrong you havent laid this down propa yet (07 you got these beats init?!?!)

good looking out on the advertisement at the beginning too mush haha, you an the mrs coming over at all.... or you scurred or suthin?!!

1nessss
    test
  9. SiFu

Cant bruv....Immigration saying I gotta wait 4 more years for my green card!!!! fucking RAAASSSSSSS!!!!!

Gotta wait till I get married now....might be later this year not sure yet.....

Yea got the beats end of 07 lol thats why I've decided to do these vblog things to just get it out there and force myself to re-record it all proper..soon come!! lol Nice Vibes long tings as usual hahaha

PEACE
    test
  10. SiFu

Im a little gutted my thread has more views than my actual video lol

If you peeped it then holla!! only take you a minute to say if its wack or decent!

PEACE
    test
  11. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

i enjoyed this.
    test
  12. SiFu

Thats coz you a cool muthafucka init!!! what it do tho Avo, hows it been going man!?!?

PEACE
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

6th sense shut up lol
    test
  14. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

haha no offense taken cause trying to write some other dude's shit in a song IS corny. But I just had an urge to do it..also the "search for a piece of meat can strip a human of any decency" line is in one of my songs and it went perfectly with his content and rhyme scheme, so I just had to.

And SiFu, I just remembered that you was one of those dudes who damn near rioted in a past thread 'cause battlers were helping each other with bars. Shit..of course you wouldn't wanna use my bars in a song. S'all good..I dig your shit as is very much anyway. My bad fam. Do ya thing.
    test
  15. Krown

Krown New Member

You still in SD man? I always wondered if there were any other potential GT dudes around here...Paperwerks is the only other cat I know of
    test
  16. SiFu

lol@rioted....I aint a fan of it, but I understand that we all soak up shit and are influenced or whatever...its a breakdown like yours that gives me a glimpse of how other peoples minds work and where mine differs...there's so many ways to go....thats why I dont uderstand using someone else's shit...to me its about expressing myself and being more honest than I can if I wasnt rapping it (aint easy to run in an office and Burn Babylon and get shit done lol) and that means just doing me and putting together whatever I think of.....

PEACE
    test
  17. SiFu

Yea man...Im down here....who you know in the SD scene homie?

PEACE
    test
  18. Krown

Krown New Member

Im a bay transplant, so Mitchy Slick was really the only cat I knew of...also knew of all the chicano rappers like Lil Rob (who seem to be universally hated by nortes up north lol). That guy TIMZ seems to have always had a buzz...his chargers anthem was hype as fuck lol
    test
  19. SiFu

So you dont know the Icons?? DJ Demon, Etch and them?? What about Anti-Citizens?? Or Masters of the Universe?? Orko??

The scene here is pretty wack, there's a few cats but not many supporters init

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.