Vibrators are of the debbil

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by sagacious infant, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

pussy fadge
    test
  2. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

hahahahhahahahahhahaha
    test
  3. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

real thing.

i bought this vibrator at the sex museum in ny that looks like lipstick. fooled a few people.
    test
  4. MANchyld

MANchyld Guest

you should change that to of the decibel, then you'd be on the right track...

and women are just as perverted as men. wanting your pussy eaten is just as perverted as it gets.... and I'm sure most of yall love that shit
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

sometimes they can be too intense... like to where the stimulation too intense/powerful and i can't take it... all things considered, I prefer the real thing. In a perfect world, mens' testicles would sit on top of their penises... and vibrate.
    test
  6. Mocha Rain

Mocha Rain Nocturnal

I use the vibrator from time to time, when I can't get the real shit. It's just a back up...no way it's as good...
    test
  7. Mocha Rain

Mocha Rain Nocturnal

Hell yeah girl...LMAO...that's why I turn the shit down to the med. or the lowest level..lol..

But yeah...too much of something can be bad.
    test
  8. BlaQPI

BlaQPI Kung Fu Fighter

I prefer the real thing but vibrators are good to use as a backup.
    test
  9. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

I've heard of ladies burning their clitoris off...wonder if that's truth or myth...
    test
  10. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

^holy shit. I wonder too.
    test
  11. noreaga

noreaga New Member

its been very entertaining so far ..keep it comin
    test
  12. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

*falls outta chair* [funny]
    test
  13. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Seems to me that the consensus is that vibrators are, at best, a cheap substitute... Right?
    test
  14. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Nothing beats the real thing... nothing. But toys are fun and a guaranteed orgasm 'erry time... so I wouldn't say a substitution, cause there is no comparison, really... most women can't get off just by being penetrated alone, we have all these knobs and bumps and spots that need to be tended to simultaneously... lol ... vibrators (not dildos) are completely clitoral and that's an area a lot of men neglect while concentrating so hard on their "pipe game" or trying to knock the lining out of a gals uterus... w/a vibrator you can control exactly how much or how little pressue you apply, and you know exactly where you need it... in short, you're guaranteed to get it just how you want it.

Orgasms w/vibrators are instantaneous, though... sagacious said it, they're like microwave orgasms... no emotion or any kind of build-up... just set the dial, and "ding" you're there. That's why I said that "all things considered" I prefer the real thing... I like the build-up and all of those lovely "emotions" that come along with it.

All-in-all, I'd say they were more of a supplement than a substitution... both at the same time, that would be something!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.