VFTT RD2: the magazine

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by Vern Acular, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

opening statement

ok...round 2 of the fall topical tourney kicks off today, with a depressing display of votes in round 1, things still are going according to plan, i must say that this rounds matches are what we would call top 10 rstl matches, if everyone shows, then this will be a classic round of matches

the match-ups

::akademik \/ retulen reactus::

ok no introduction for last seasons tournament winner, akademik will face a big challenge in new comer retulen reactus, who brough a very well written verse last week, shame it was a no show, none the less both participants have something to prove who has what it takes to move on, will akademik shake the rust off, or with RR send him back to the junk yard, lets see, be there...

::l-dogg \/ awedishin::

champ vs champ...vet vs vet...however you wanna look at it, these 2 well respected open mic/topical heads will square off in what i see to be the match of the week, l-dogg coming off a win against pinnacle, although votes were slim, he pulled it off against pins well written verse, in my mind it could've been closer if we got votes but things go that way here on RM, the bleak voting capital of the I-net, ok moving on, you call em, you want the MAC or the L...

::peril-eyes \/ trapezoidal::

another great match here, one of the record holding 5x RSTL champs'll go up against an up and coming storytelling GOD in trapezoidal, these cats have both been around for a while, and peril coming back from a previous banishment has reered his ugly head to try to take hold of this seasons topical tourney champ, but dont be suprised if what everyone would call the underdog(trapezoidal), draws up a storm and sinks peril boat...

::mr. rstl \/ the talent::

ok the question on everyones mind, who the hell is Mr. RSTL, most would think alias but all my thoughts of who it would've been have me overturned by the immergence of those i thought
    guilty, nonetheless his opponent is our possible newest RSTL champ and lionhearted The Talent, talent is who i believe to be one of the most consistent heads around always bring a dramatic and descriptive verse, but M.R is something to worry about, it'll be close, so who's gonna draw the short straw, find out here...

last weeks matches

not breaking em down, only 3 matches were there to be voted on, and it wasn't until my final plea last night that we actually got vote, i know some people signed up to vote for me, thank you to jweaks, but the rest well, all i can say is thanks for nothing, holla

closing statement

if all goes well, everyone shows, and i can manage to gather atleast 5 votes per match this will be like i said a classic round of tournament action, this is your neighborhood slap a bitch Vern Acular signing off
    test
  2. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

My bad about not voting...this round...I will mos def be on it....
    test
  3. Poetiquette

Poetiquette The Pain and the Poetry

no prob vern..im here to help :)
    test
  4. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

is this over?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.