Verb & TAB - Calm Down, you know the routine

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by VerbHertz, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

test
  2. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

verbz -flow was nice...i was feelin it...delivery was good..it was kinda hard to hear a part or 2 but overall it was good..

tab-style is sumthin i hear alot here(minnesota)so it didnt impress me alot...plus the verse was short n hard to hear really...so idk...cant really judge this 1 or leave feedback for it

overall-this was coo...beat was coo n the quality got the job done....props to yall `1
    test
  3. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

up top like a suicide jumper
    test
  4. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

wow, this impressed me

Verb came very proper. Loving the style and shit. You sound SO much more polished now. For real, shit was very nice.

TAB come dope as fuck too. I don't know why cats sleep on you here. Lyrics where ill. You flipped the tongue around nicely (pause) and delivery sounded nice. Really laid back shit...this type of beat fits you

I wish there was a hook though dammit

anyways, good job on this yall, 1
    test
  5. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

verbz....flow could use some polishing, but pretty dope otherwise....beat lacks bass but it could just be my headphones...TAB....shit is cool, but i don't really feel your style, i dunno...not anything you did wrong just a personal taste thing really....

overall, this was pretty dope....could have used a hook or something but whatever
    test
  6. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

dope verse from verbz...

i can never get into tabs style tho...sure the lyrics may be their but it seems like one second he is rushing to hit a snare and the next even more so....

i think he should slow it down...but w.e lol

dope song i guess.
    test
  7. TAB

TAB Model

Thanks for taking the time out to peep this ya'll. Sorry for anyone who cannot vibe along with my style.
    test
  8. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

TAB, have you ever heard Carnage (from Minneapolis... because there's probably more than one lol)? I should send some tracks, your style reminds me of him.
    test
  9. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

sleepers all awake
    test
  10. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

did you say.. Verbs and Surelawk bring the forcwe oof nature??? Wtf im asuming you were ganna colabw ith him frist

dope tho i like your style.. tab'sverse was prettty dope to... way different style... yeah i basically just wanted to mention that line... but im not an asshoel so ill leave some feed
    test
  11. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

lmao yeah surelawk was gonna drop a 3rd verse but he got sand in his vagina.
    test
  12. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

this shits was ehhhhhhhhh, it was aiight but it could use a lot of things that was missing, first dude sounded coo, but could've came clearer on the verse, not to much energy, levels on the whole verse was up and down like the walstreet homes,, second dude, i saw where you was going but you coud've panned a lil to the left or right, and brought the levels down
    like 5- 6 db down it would 've gave it a distinction effect, and it would've brought it out more,, coo, i like the beat, but i see the beat being used for another topic not this,,

~Rhymes~
    honest feed back sonny,,
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=936318
    test
  13. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

AHAHAHA

its funny.. because he even admited to me like 13541365346346543 times.. he is a lazy fuck
    test
  14. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

test
  15. Enokz

Enokz New Member

1st: Tru, But It Waz An Excellent Verse, The Way U Hear Lyrics Iz Impressive, Some Of The Rhymes U Kicked Alota Folks Wouldn't Even Think Of Rhyming. U Manipulated The Beat And Wrds Very Well, I Think U Tried 2 OVER-Articualte Alota The Wrds 'n' Thats Wat Effected Ya Flow.

2nd: ON THIS BEAT, I Didn't Like Ya Style, I C Wer It Can B Appealing But This Beat Wasn't Hyoped Enuf Ta Contain Ya Flow, Coz It Fell Off At Sum Points, Also U Could Clearly Hear Wer Ya Either Took A Breath Ta Ya Nex Bar Halfway Through Or U Stopped 'n' Tried Ta Deliver More Lines Coz Ya Emotion Went FLAT Den It Jus HYPED Up Agen 'n' On A Beat Like Dis, Flaws Like That R Unforgiving. Your Lyrics Wer Creative, With Alota Fast Spitters U Find The Lyrics Take A Backseat Ta Flow, Coz Dats Their Shining Point [Peep BTNH Circa '97] Itz Gud Ta C Thats Not The Case With U. A Gud Display Of Skill On Dis Track Tho.

KDU Ez.
    test
  16. iCare

iCare I care, honestly.

good feed, thanks.
    test
  17. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

that new name threw me the fuck off... do you want to get at RHYMES link? i'll do it later if you don't... but i just woke up from an extended nap and i want to fucking throw up
    test
  18. iCare

iCare I care, honestly.

Yeh I'll get at a few links around 10-11 eastern time after I complete my hw and a few errands.
    test
  19. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

test
  20. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

beat is way sick...what beat is it? sounds a bit familiar to me

first - delivery could be a bit harder with a tad more emotion in ur voice, i like the rhyme scheme, rode the beat real nice, lyrics werent bad liked more than others

2nd - sounds like he's trying to rap fast but he's way behind the beat and it sounds like he's trying to catch up, it doesnt sound good at all really sounds hella off

that beat is way fuckin dope, this shit was cool, i like full tracks and not just dudes rhymin over a beat but it didnt piss me off by listening to it by anymeans

if im not mistaken i've heard both of u come better on a track b4

return the fav. pleasE? thanx
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=939136
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.